• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
My snake is a doubles only scrub(for now), and Doc has used snake like 1 time ever. The list is accurate, other than what mikey said.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
lol i expected to be first on the U&C but whatever

ill step this **** up at sauga and hopefully havoc if im going

lol @ half our top 10 using MK. someone add ICs to Doc and MK to ambrose. I know theyre both gay and you should be ashamed to use them, but still lololololololl

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
JOHNS!!!

Percon above me? He barely goes to tournaments, lol thanks for the raise in my ranks though, appreciated.

Oh and max I love you, I'm just kidding :p

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If I were to post my thoughts on this list then all I would accomplish is starting drama.

So instead I'll just say congratulations to those who made the list.

(unless everyone is really desperate for drama...but we can probably just wait for Nasir for that)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I think Gi needs to be added to U and C, almost beat Hype and TO Plank, beat distructo...and all this after not practicing for a couple months lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
As much as I agree with both of you, we could never let someone on just off of doing well, and almost winning matches against top players.

It would never end, and legitimately the uandc list would a hell of a lot longer.

This is a good example of how things can be tough for a panelist, there are certain things you want, but you just know you cannot do as they would cause problems in the future. I find myself always having to think towards the future and keeping legitimacy.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so i guess even though i planked once you looked into your crystal ball and saw me doing it more?

lol jks <3 nate

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL No, we're just messing with you.

Chances are your name will just be TO Joe on the chart thingy when its done, but for now you're TO Plank.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Minus I gotta give you props for one thing above all else... You actualy updated your PR before I updated mine :laugh:

Kudos, I figured I had at least till Niko's tourney.:psycho:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Well Nasir still isn't here to start drama yet and I can't wait anymore so here goes...

Who has Phiddle beat? (seriously I don't know; this is an honest question)
Same question for Raidos (again honest question)

-Percon above Brose is legit
-Doc should be above Percon
-Gi for U&C

gogodrama

edit: 37 minutes and no one's biting yet?

:(

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Phiddle beat niko recently, and also percon in the past, and raidos took doc to game 3, and has been placing well.
I agree doc should be above percon, but i dunno about gi for U&C since theres alot of competition for it and iirc gi has only been to 1 tourny in recent months.
I don't think i was dramatic enough but w/e, i try.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
planking if im correct = ledge stalling.....i only did that on nates falco......im not sure what platform/air camping is called......TECHNICALITIES FTW

you guys are nubs at drama, true pros make pokes at the panelists

Gichan

Smash Champion
Btw guys, Michelle is at my place and she's sick, so she won't be home till tomorrow or Friday.

She'll definitely update the chart and send it to you right away though.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Its all good guys, I'll beat percon at nikos and sauga outbreak and havoc in the hammer to claim 2nd.

No biggie, for now though it makes a bit of sense cause' I've only beaten him twice in pools and hes beaten me twice in bracket in april.

No johns, I'll just have to practice more, heading to york for some smash peace guys.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
dam fatal made it on there quick, you guys should consider Iliad, he doesnt afriad of cul alien guys...kill nething?
ive been jumping on and off the U&C ever since i joined the tourney scene.
its like every tourney i enter i make U&C, and ever tourney i miss i get kicked off

Snake > MK (matchup only)
wat
wat
wat

Maybe on the ground Snake has the advantage
but in the air, Snake will get unbelievably analy ***** so fukken hard and gimped so easily with his slow as **** cypher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom