• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Its funny how to swear openly in one part of ur sentence, and in the other part u censor it :laugh:
lol its these fukken censors the blank it out whenever i say **** or **** or *** or **** i mean wtf

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Suzaku we have to play again next tournament. Its been a long time since oin where you totally caught me off gaurd.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Sure Minus =] Sorry, I wanted to play everyone and make a statement, but I couldn't talk so much, because I got braces. They hurt so much that even eating is hard @_@

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i think Havocs influence on hte PR will be determined by how many people outside of GTAN come here, Anti ,M2k, and Ally already have top 3 + Holy and Swordgard might come so i cant see it really meaning much towards our PR. The tourney is gonna be ****ing awesome so i dont care either way lolll

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
anti is one of the best players, but he still got 3 stocked by his mom

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol saying anti has a lock on 3rd is stupid
although chances are he will find his way there but you never know...

swordgard

Smash Hero
I wouldn't count Anti as an automatic top 3. There's a fair amount of people in the GTA who have a chance at beating him.
Frankly, i cant say how wrong you are.

Anti is a ****ing beast.

If there is one person who could maybe come close, its kingace. I cant see anyone else from gta take a set from him.

And really, doubt m2ks gonna go, he has a huge choking streak.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Phil's a really good player and deserves first. The only person in the area who has actually even shown the potential to be able to beat him in a tourney set in a long time is Doc, and Ace still has a commanding lead over him in sets.

That said, I'm going to be entering the hyperbolic time chamber soon... no more empty promises of me making U&C, this time I'm doing it for real.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
That last set is going to haunt me for a long time... I glided into your nair when I had the lead and when I didn't even mean to glide and I was too close to you to do anything about it, and then next game I failed the D3 chain-grab on a walk-off on the last stack by pivot-grabbing...twice. =/ proves how horrible I am and how badly I need to undergo this intense training lol.

Good games for sure though :) I can see you hitting U&C if you keep attending tourneys and improving... skill level in this area is waaaaay too tight.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
The funny thing is even ace agreed that we're are even in skill level, cause' our sets are so **** epic and always game 3's last life 100 %, hes just more clutch.

I agree he is better than me though, no johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom