• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So, I forgot that I was totally pre occupied for tonight, and I wasn't around for the meeting time. (lol don't even ask what I was up to...)
Anyways, sorry, but things will have to wait untill tomorrow (monday) night.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Raidos is pretty cool, I'll get him next time though so watch out buddy ;). Officially no more ditto matches for me, my least favorite matchup :(. And y'all better watch out for me too :laugh:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
From now on I use snake on ics, all you need to do is hold on to the granade and approach without dropping it, or grab them out of granade, I realized that too late and almost lost to raidos, and he destroyed my diddy it was very sexy, so any of those 2 ever beats a big name, put them on u & c's.

nasir123

Smash Ace
k wait why does every1 hate doc he's black and he's good at smash y the ful does every1 hate him ? I AM TRYING TO FIND A FLAW IN THIS KID
nohomo

Gichan

Smash Champion
Cause, its like he has a split personality. Online he acts like a ****, but offline this guy si too **** ****ijg nice, lol. So when people see his posts, they forget about him irl, cause they see his posts more than in tournaments.

But yeah nasir, he owns at smash, and is a nice guy, and he's black (we need more black players, lol, they own at fighting games).

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
This update was completed last night, I'm just waiting on the cool chart thingy we'll be getting from Dud for this update.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Don't say that, your presence does not hurt anyone else, it only helps to have more competition.

I'm thinking about just putting in the update manually for now and adding the chart thingy in later, who thinks I should do that?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Update done!

As I say every time, some spots were incredibly close. Congratulations to all those who moved up!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
LOL nate ***** me

and lmao......wow you guys ****ed over Brose, Percon basicalyl got 2nd because he hasnt been to enough tourneys to place bad, Brose shudda just not gone to any tourneys xD

have my job interview now wish me luck =]

edit: congrats to all who made it on the PR and U&C, keep it up ontario is getting ****ing beast at this game~

Niko_K

Smash Master
Agreed with Joe about Percon....Huge bias.

Also I need to say, I'm 3-0 with Fool in tournament....I really deserve to be where he is.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the spot and gj to everyone else.
Btw niko-our first match was like 18 months ago (and by 18 i mean like 3), and others were pools, calm down.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I just wish they would be more accurate on the characters ppl use, it aint an inconvenience to add a couple more character beside some names, and T.O. plank, all in good fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom