• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
If I place high in a tournament will I be on the PR? Like 1st or 2nd? What if I beat someone notable in a set, but lose early? Does pools count towards the PR? ._.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Jules, don't lawl at suzaku. He's ****ing beast.

When ally himself calls Suzaku taking 3rd at a tourney, means ally respects Suz as a player. He's not to be taken lightly. And I think my title of best marth in ontario is gonna get put to the test again if I have to play Suz in brackets.

PS. Yeah mikey, I said it. Best marth in ontario *****, get at me.

Percon

Smash Lord
Whoops I thought this was the GD... don't mind me folks!

EDIT: Doc, I thought I was 2-2 with you (sets) and 7-5 with you (games)...unless I missed something?

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for the respect Iliad =] Hype, I don't know if I can MM, because I don't have a job <_< I can still challenge your MK though. MKs aren't that hard for me now, unless you play @_@ lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah and until i stop being a huge ***get and learn how to not do scrub like things, I'll reclaim the title of Best Marth in ontario. For now, that is Mikey.

Now... The marth ditto king... That remains me :D

/get ***** mikey

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah and until i stop being a huge ***get and learn how to not do scrub like things, I'll try to claim for the first timethe title of Best Marth in ontario. For now, that is Mikey.

Now... The marth ditto king... That is also Mikey, because hes so legendary :D
Yeah, fixed for great justice. Also never lost a Marth dittos yet lol : p

Yeah legend of Mikey carrying over to to'ing lolz : p

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The midnight society (pr panelists) will be meeting up tomorrow night for online discussion, and this will be updated.
Yup.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
sorry to phiddle =( blame it on fool "its not nado its, BBBBBBBBBBBBBB" i feel like a ******* now lol =(

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I hope you guys don't think that just because hype outplaced me at this one tournament that hes going above me, don't forget that I beat hype in winners also, and in bracket sets I'm 3 - 1 with hype, just saying... Cause' I know how you pr members think, thanks.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I hope you guys don't think that just because hype outplaced me at this one tournament that hes going above me, don't forget that I beat hype in winners also, and in bracket sets I'm 3 - 1 with hype, just saying... Cause' I know how you pr members think, thanks.
Have some faith in the system.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Also would like to say that I think in the next couple tournies, Raidos and/or sauc3 will beat somebody big...just a prediction : P Watch out for these rabid ICs, they're both beasts lol

Iliad - I don't really take mms seriously, but I'll accept

Also if I don't make the pr, can you remove me from U & C? I don't need the recognition, give it to someone new who would like to hear that they're doing well

Hype

Smash Lord
Also would like to say that I think in the next couple tournies, Raidos and/or sauc3 will beat somebody big...just a prediction : P Watch out for these rabid ICs, they're both beasts lol
This is true, Raidos gave Doc a run for his money and Sauc3 took me to game 3.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the recognition guys, but I haven't beaten anyone on the PR yet so I don't deserve any spot's yet, but I'll show you all next time >:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom