• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.decoy

Smash Ace
thats tough brackets but still, its more about who you beat than how far you make it, yeah? i got ally second round last pownz and then percon haha so i know how you feel.

(also percon last two tournies we met in losers and you knocked me out while both of us were at unreal %'s so..next time i got you)

so anyway i mean bad brackets but placing high beating scrubs is no way to go either.

also question (panelists)...some people seem to be submitting games won as evidence for U&C (such as anthony vs. ally...good **** nevertheless though). is that valid? i was under the impression you really have to win to make it meaningful.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Figured bumping this thread would get the most views so...

Everyone, the gtan needs to start confirming for Pastaboy's tourney (this saturday). I am VERY frustrated at the turnout for this, and you know I really hope for Pastaboy's sake that its just that people are too lazy to post.

Everyone who has not confirmed: it costs money to rent a venue, guess what if theres not enough people - Pastaboy has to take that hit.

Please people you guys need to confirm and get there, the only person you're screwing is Pastaboy in the end. Its a real shame that Ayaz had to do what he did, and I can understand why everyone is really upset...but the end result is that a responsible member of the community stepped up and saved the tourney, the community needs to respect that and inform him that you're all coming.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
mikey im speechless, thank you so much, you understand whats going on and what needs to be done. Thank you for raising much needed attention for this tourny. I really appreciate it and your absolutely right about the venue fee, i am willing to pay what ever is missing but i am tight on money myself so i hope everyone can do their part. Ayaz has caused alot of dehype for this tourny and it shows, but i did not want him to give niagara a reputation of failure, i dont think people would wanna come to niagara anymore if that had happened seeing how it would of been 2 canceled niagara tournies in a row lol.

PND

Smash Champion
Ottawa's bringing a carload and crashing at my place, so that's some more. I'm working on trying to get another carload down, too

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Anyone good from Toronto going to genesis and need a teammate?

I play marth fox falco and have tons of experience teaming with falcon fox marth falco

talk to me on msn if interested carl_trautman(at)hotmail.com

Iliad

Smash Lord
Updates!

I'm thinkin percon has been placing better than ambrose as of late, maybe he should be slipping into #2? Minus should also see a rise, I haven't seen him place worse than top 5 in the past few tournies.

Just a thought. Oh yeah, and King Ace for up and comers, I got a feeling about that kid ;)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
sauga joe the price fool should be getting on the pr this update and out of U&C fool > brose > lain > m2k therefor fool = best player in world

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I should definitely go above nickcam, to all panelists who read this i'm not trying to sound desperate but I 3-0'd nickcam at A & C tourney bracket, 2-0'd danny, And like, even at the last pownz which wasn't included in the last update I beat 2-0'd brose, 2-0's minus, 3-0'd hype, took 1 game off ace, got 2nd anyways, and first in doubles, in niagra got 2nd in doubles, I really do think that these points should be considered, don't really know how much longer hype was in the scene than I.

But when you really think about it, I've 3-0'd him twice now, and the description in this thread says leave a post stating why you should be higher and your points may be considered, Not to mention I 2 -0'd percon twice in pools too and 3-1 against ambrose in sets. Please put me higher, not trying to be a ******* I'm just not shy. :)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Alright, just thought I would announce that after Gi's tournament this will be updated immediately.
The back to back tournaments have made it hard to decide when to update, I feel now the time will be right.

Incoming pr drama? We'll just have to see =D

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
No drama for yo mama just put me above nickcam and I'll be happy, Hype and I should be neck and neck, so if hes going and I place better I should be 4th, if I beat percon again I think I should almost be able to reach 3rd, thats all I gotta say.

Another thing, if Fatal does good this tourney put him back on U and C's, but he would at least have to get 5th or higher.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I think even 7th would put back Fatal on the U&C, maybe.

Common Alex, you got dis.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I think even 7th would put back Fatal on the U&C, maybe.

Common Alex, you got dis.
no no no, how could i ever get 7th, not with my luck

its like a law for me to always get bracket ***** at tournies, even though i almost always get 1st seed in pools

oh well maybe my luck wont **** me over next time
maybe

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1.ace
2.doc
3.brose
4.percon
5.hype
6.cam
7.me
8.minus
9.cyan
10.fool/mikey

u&c: fatal,anthony,gi,pasta,niko

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
1.ace
2.doc
3.brose
4.percon
5.hype
6.cam
7.me
8.minus
9.cyan
10.fool/mikey

u&c: fatal,anthony,gi,pasta,niko
Yeah that seems like a very good list, I can't argue with a single thing on that list. I would put pasta above gi though, thats about it otherwise nice job.

I like get along with all the panelists and they're potentially my " good friends " but I think they won't even put me above hype tbh cause' its mostly bias, like Percon not trying to get at you bro but you thought that just because at pastaboys you got 3rd that you should maintain your spot, But I kinda have a winning record against you, brose, hype, cam, minus, cyan, fool, mikey, fatal, everyone except ace, which is 2 - 1 against me now, I think I deserve to be # 2. Or even 3, but like EXTREMELY close to 2.

Oppinions people?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I don't really see how Fool Fatal Anthony GI or Pasta deserve to be above me. It seems like Im always getting a huge shaft every tournament in terms of PR ranking.

Im 2-0 with fool, 1-0 with cyan, 2-0 with fatal, and ive consistently outplaced GI anthony and pasta at multiple tournaments except this one.

I've noticed a trend in one tournament bumping me 4-5 spots every update :S Considering how consistency and amount of tournaments attended supportively plays a big role, I really don't see it.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Pr update will be done asap. People, the update hasn't been done yet, so you're only really argueing hypothetics before it is, keep that in mind. People are like, getting ticked about things that haven't even happened yet...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
wowowowowowowow!

i did in no way rank the U&Cs and didnt think it was ranked either to be honest, please do not take offense in the order

honestly, doc deserves 2nd, hes beaten almost everyone on that list + has been backing it up with solid placings at every tourney...for now he should be there but if Max or Brose come back and place above him,he should be 4th

Niko_K

Smash Master
Text makes it hard to distinguish emotion. I'm simply debating :p Don't worry about it Joe...

We'll figure it out

Hype

Smash Lord
I think Ambrose, Percon, Doc and Myself are going to be really close. The difference between 2nd and 5th is smaller than I've ever seen it.

Edit: Fatal and Gi should def be added to U&C.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yo when did my name just change to Cam. As a matter of fact thats pretty beast and im gonna start using it lol. In my opinion 2nd should be Percon because of his wins over Brose. Also mikey for PR x10000000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom