• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
oh you don't wanna hear what all of our impressions of you are in real life, i think if we were all to fully express our opinion of you the smashboards population from GTAN area would decline to 1.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
are we allowed to put anything from online in combo vid

if yes someone link me to thread, i got some sexy **** to show

KC18

Smash Journeyman
hmmm for this combo vid, who is it involving? just PR memebers? cuz i also have some stuff i could post up but if not it's cool...just wondering

Pho

Smash Journeyman
It's an accomplishment for me, but not much in the big picture, I shaved a game off Percon and Nickcam in pools, and a game off Minus at Pownz today. Not a full set yet, but hopefully this will put me closer to an U&C.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I took a game of Ambrose in pools and finished in 13th place. Hopefully that's enough to get a spot in the U&C section (R.O.B. and Olimar main)
The U&C is very tough as well. Just keep going to tournaments and keep proving yourself.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Will do Pho, thanks for the tip ;)
Yeah its all about consistency and sh*t.

If yer good enough eventually you'll make it there... provided you keep showing up to tourneys and do well.

And just hope you don't pull a Wolfblade:laugh:

By that I mean, in the last 3 tourneys, first round I've fought Percon and Ally :p, and one of them I fought Minus round 2. Not the easiest way to get far in a tourney:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom