• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Watching those videos makes me want to play Melee again. I'd have to relearn wavedashing and everything though. ><

Good **** guys.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Who was that awesome guy in the hawaiian shirts? XP

Hint: It starts with Ger and ends with Bil. O_O

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i play every character

^_^

Next big tourney ima beat m2k with fox

i swear ^_^
and some falcon play with falco lol

COFF COFF

my falco beat hugs

coff coff

3/5 only neutrals

coff coff

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
COFF COFF

every character?!

coff coff

my bowser DESTROYED your bowser in tournament mango.

COFF COFF

counterpicking bowser dittos was probably my best idea ever XD

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yea

^_____^

hi khepri

or i can beat him with falcon??

if u want me 2

Coff coff my falcon beat azn_lep

2-0

coff coff lol

coff coff my fox beat azen in dittos on green greens coff coff

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
LOLLLCOFF, mango i highly doubt, with 2 coffs of course, you'd beat m2k's marth with your fox, just highly doubting that's all

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Smooth Criminal's Belated Shoutouts for the Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out!

Ares: It's a good thing that you were hovering around that laptop seventy percent of the time. Otherwise, I would've been a lost soul forever wandering the landscape of confusion when it came to tourney organization. Through you, I have a comprehensive understanding of just how this tourney **** works.

Prac: Always good to see you, man. You kinda reminded me of a whack-a-mole, though. It was kinda like the crowd was that gigantic, hole-filled square and you were the mole that popped up out of those said holes, all random and ****.

Alpha: ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA! :laugh: Always great seeing you too. I wanna play your Samus the next time, dammit! Show me the fine art of missile canceling in the back of my Sheik's throat!

Gerbil: Still white. Still awesome. Great to see you again. "Only in Georgia..."

Carter: Didn't really talk to you much, but you seem to be pretty awesome. Hell...now that I think about it, you're the dude that helped me get to the venue to begin with. And in speaking of misdirection and getting to places...

Eggz: ...I know the weekend you spent with me was nothing short of hellacious and ****ty, but I'm glad you put up with my fat ***. You're a chill guy and nothing short of mother****in' geisha, son (your Fox still gives me a hard-on, FYI). And thanks for all of the kick-*** music that I'll be putting on my Zune very soon.

Flex (Fletcher): YOU WORKIN'?! :laugh: You're an awesome guy, man. Seriously. ****ing hilarious and good with tricks. I appreciate you covering for my *** financially and all that ****.

Lambchops: I had my apprehensions, son, but you didn't disappoint. You're a pretty chill guy in spite of the humongous c0ck that you've blindsided me with a couple of times. Lol. You have an awesome Falco.

J00t: Worst mother****ing player in Alabama, my ***! LOL. Your G&W is absolutely ****. My crappy Sheik didn't stand a chance (no johns).

nes n00b (Ryan): Dude, wtf? Our time spent together was filled with lameness and non-****. We need to step it up a notch when another tourney rolls around. How about we run around and knee random people while screaming, "AMERICA!!!!" Good **** for the few friendlies we played, though. Your Falcon still *****.

Forkgirl: You wiped the floor with me in pools. In spite of my burning rage, however, you are still a very cool person. Thanks for chatting it up with me when I was bored.

The Rest of Texas: Oh, lawd. >.<; Sorry about the lack of housing, guys. Gross overestimation on my part. I apologize for the inconvenience. You guys are all awesome in my book.

HAT: I cried when you beat my *** with the ICs. I thought you were just sandbagging in pools until I found out that it isn't unusual for you to pick the ICs. Then I cried a little harder. You're a great guy, too. We need moar friendlies next time.

Plank: You + Sheik=RAAAAAAPE. Good job at the tourney. Hope you enjoyed the cake that Sleepy and company bought ya.

Maryland/Virginia: Same as Texas, only with the offer of felatio in place solely for repentance. FORGIVE ME.

RyanEX: >.>; Fox ****. DO. NOT. WANT. Lol. Good **** in pools, man. You were the first person to really push my crappy *** Sheik to its limits. For a second there I was like Drephen, spotdodging your shines when that ****ing mountain came up on Pokemon Stadium. Then you just did some wiggy technical **** and showed me the error of my ways (aka UP SMASH). And btw, I call stupidity johns on the "GGz for housing, Smooth."

The rest of Canada: Yikes. Yowza. And ****ing sheesh. Sorry about the housing bit. I will offer the same services as Maryland/Virginia, only with buttsecks on the side.

Oh, and Kirby Kaze? I want another hug from your *** the next time I see you. Lol.

Majist: I'm like a generic JRPG monster...with scruples. Good games, man. I had a lot of fun playing you.

Teh Umby: I have Sheik's Story, but forever may you have mother****ing Roy's Island! LMAO. Good games. I enjoyed hanging out with you.

DP's Mario: GANON BACK-AIR! * Reaches back and punches a black kid in the chest. Realizes the error.* OSHI--- :laugh: We need to get some friendlies the next time we play, sir.

Marty (GA Peach): **** Guilty Gear. **** Third Strike. **** Arcana Heart. Most importantly, though, **** YOU FOR BEING SO **** GOOD AT THOSE GAMES. Lol. Seriously, though, you're awesome and I can't wait to see you again. Battle and Brew?

Nicaboy: WTF? I didn't see much of you at the tourney, son...except for when you jacked my god**** money. I call johns. Too good. Regardless, however, it was good to see you.

Flamin' Roy: Same as Nica, sans the money bit.

SleepyK: You live up to your reputation, Sleepy. You're a chill guy and have a good sense of humor. We need to get more Melee friendlies in the next time we see each other.

Iori: What can I say? Awesome to see you as always, mang. You did well in brackets and you jacked my money, too.

Myztek: The knee is a mindgame. I kid you not. We need more friendlies the next time I see you.

IHSB: >.>; I need to talk to you more...

PikaChad: Good job in the tourney, mang. Your Pika *****. Hard.

FullMetal: Yet another person who jacked my money. Good games, man. You live up to your reputation as GA's premiere Sheik killer...well, at least Smooth Criminal Sheiks. >.>;

Reflex: Another one of my favorite people. I <3 you, Reflex. We not only need to get some friendlies in some time, but we need to just chill. You seem so ****ing awesome.

Mew2King: I can now proudly say that I was four stocked by one of the greatest Smash players in the nation, further cementing my place as GA's Worst Sheik. *pumps fist.*

Duchock: You need to talk more, son. And do more repping of that Ness.

Samosu: >.>; Note to self: Never ask you for girl advice. Lol. It was nice to meet you, in all seriousness. We need to play more the next time we see each other.

Daisey: Bahama Mama! It was so cool that you came all the way here just for our lil' ol' Melee tourney. You're a sweetheart and fun to talk to. I really appreciate you spotting me at IHOP.

Black Panther (Rashad): AWESOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE. What more can I say? Next big Melee shindig we attend, we're both playing friendlies/MMs. Immediately.

Sliq: You said all of two words to me, but they were so awesome and full of win that they may as well have been a full-fledged conversation. I love your controller and I love you (no homo).

Everlasting Yahyuzzzzzzzzzz: MOFOing CRAAAAAaaaaaaZY LOOOOOoooooOOP. Needless to say, you were a chill guy and fun to hang out with. Friendlies next time. MMs? I'm all for it.

Wobbles: Green Mario says "hi." LOL. Don't be discouraged, though. We all have our down moments and can't play well. Case in point, I'm stuck in a perpetual stasis of ****ty play---hence why I am GA's Worst Sheik. You are still an amazing player regardless, though. I liked watching your ICs in action.

Jman: You're a trooper, son. Amazing Fox.

ColBol: More **** Fox action. Makes me envious.

Hungrybox: Hungryboxing MM, pl0x?

Cash Mooney: Need moar friendlies and conversations, son. That is all.

Zone: Smash guru and advice dispenser. I learned a lot from your nuggets of wisdom...even if they did come a few hours after I got pwned in pools. That's it. I'm calling johns and pinning it all on you.

AustinRC: Best. Doubles. Partner. Ever. This. Side. Of...

KoKingpin: ...MOTHER****ING KO! It was awesome to see you again, man. Seriously. Next time we gotta do up that liquor son and play Smash like true champions.

JMOAN: Still my Sheik mentor and still an even greater guy. *thumbs up.* I'll do ya proud one of these days.

Lil Kong: >.<; You're awesome as always, man, but lay off the forum drama.

Dogy: You are one of the most intimidating black people that I have ever met. No jones. But you are still awesome. and fun to talk to.

Now please don't glare at me anymore...>.<;

If there's anybody I forgot, please tell me. I tried to include everybody.

I had a great time. May Melee live on forever and may we have an even bigger attendance next year.

Smooth Criminal

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol shane

my fox has gotten like omg super better like no lies

50 dollar mm shane ^_^

ok then deal

i bet like 20 dollars or something

i was like wtf whos jason lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ok shane

thanks for the 30 in advance ^_^

ok 3 nails or whatever were calling u now lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
even if mango still were a jigglypuff main

his jigga isn't gay.
hez comin wit the thunders rest

but yeah mango ima **** you blind lol

your little pseudo silent egg wolf fox ain't got nothin on the real thing

unknown522

Some guy
Great tourney. I just woke up after getting home. 15 - 18 hours on the road is rediculous.

Josh, we couldn't have made it there without you. Good job on ramboing through the highway to cut our failure time down. I watched a lot of your games, still improving.

shoutouts:

to those I lost to in brackets - I'm never picking green greens again.

M2K: ****ing rediculous. Good job winning everything. GGs in pools, we both came in as top seeds, and I came out 3rd, lol. And thx for all those tips you gave me. Hope to play you again soon.

Chu: I will play you next time. Nice making it to finals.

Cactuar: Close set. **** green greens, lol. Your crazy good man. I watched a lot of your matches vs people. I like how you play. ( you are 1/probably 10 americans who don't camp much in real match-ups.

EGGM: Nice placing 4th. Good friendly matches, and ggs in teams pools. I learned some stuff while playing you.

Reno: GGs in teams pools with Eggm. I got lucky with the 2 v 1 comeback. I will play games with you next time.

Caveman: Good stuff in crews. In brackets, were you sandbagging? I will play you another time hopefully.

Wobbles: Good stuff in crews. sorry about the gimp, you guys still won anyway.

DOH: Good crew match. Mute city is my least favorite level vs peach and jiggs. Still a tight match. you kept me on my toes. Also, good friendly matches.

Xelic: Good stuff against our lead in the crew match. Also, nice placing in the bracket man. And good friendlys.

Forkgirl: good stuff in crews, teams pools, and in singles vs RaynEX. The chain kill was pretty funny. I Will definately play you next time.

Flex: good stuff in teams pools. You and Forkgirl are really good as a team.

DJ nintendo: GGs in pools. Beat my doc with bowser. That's crazy man. cloud love, lol. I'll definately play you next time.

Jman: looks like you got better. I want to play you again. Good job on getting 3rd place.

Lamchops: Lol, didn't make it out of pools. Next time man. Good friendly matches. I'll put up our set, and the pics soon.

Col Bol: good stuff in singles. I want to play you next time. And bring QDVS, for some more teams matches.

HBox: Nice placing 5th, and good job beating us in teams brackets. (we win pools but you win bracets, ****). I need more jiggs practice, so next time, I will definately look for you.

Exarch: Good stuff in teams. I will play you next time.

Soft: Good stuff in pools. I will definately play you puff some more. (well, you can use other characters, but I need puff practice.)

Ares: Good job running stuff. You compliment me a lot, lol. I will play you next time.

Prac: Good job running stuff as well. I heard that you improved a lot. I will play you as well.

Mike Carter: Good job running stuff, and thanks for opening the kitchen for me, lol. GGs in pools. I will play you next time.

EGGZ: Fun time chilling man. You're really cool. We'll get that set done soon man. I also added you on msn already.

Sliq: I was close to playing you in bracket. maybe next time.

Hat: Good friendlys. Your marth and shiek are really good. I'll play you some more next time.

Plank: Good friendlys. good Birthday, and good stuff in teams. That was the gayes strat ever game2, but it was effective. You and wife are a good team. Nice placing 2nd.

Wife: Good stuff in teams. As I said to plank, that was a gay strat game2. I will play you next time.

Vidjo: Didn't get to play you. I saw the sudden death vs plank. (you guys know you camp hardcore when.....). We'll play next time for sure man.

N64: I want to play you next time. It was nice meeting you.

Chad + Iori: GGs in teams. You ever see a doc out live a jigglypuff? Right here. I'll play singles next time with you both.

KAGE: Still best ganon in the world. I will take the warrior down soon. lol, see you next time.

I think I am forgetting people, if I did, my bad. I'll try to play as many people as I can next time, lol.

Top Bottom