• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had no money for awhile, and I have a summer job (only got my 1st paycheck a week ago) keeping me from attending pretty much any tourneys this summer (I work at a movie theater)...they always schedule me for weekends!!!

>_<

I'm asking off for the melee days of FAST though!!!

:colorful:

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm still way---- too lazy to f'ing post any crap... Just

everyone good games..

and like... ew- @ that guy that was all **** like to prac or wtv.. and sleepyk is definitely a really nice guy, going through all the trouble of uploading vids and all that junk.

i think it was lil_kong or something boo on that.. dont be the next inui, 1 is enough.

------

North East people go to the Tune's biweekly!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ill agree just because i no ur scared of my puff n stuff =D <333

*** that gay levels are gay lol

ahhh

its the florida tourney

dam summer school

i got this

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well u can make fun of me i wont care because id probaly going

puff on u and winning the tourney so yea

^_^

and my fox is amazing

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ill agree
here we see mango agreeing to the fox ditto tourney set

well u can make fun of me i wont care because id probaly going

puff on u and winning the tourney so yea

^_^

and my fox is amazing
and here we immediately see mango changing his mind after a dare is unleashed upon him, but still proclaiming to have an amazing fox but not wishing to use it in the tournament despite fox being a better character

so my conclusion is, mango's a SCARED E CAT WHO RUNS AWAY FROM DARES ANYTHINGYOUSAYAGAINSTTHISISINVALIDUNLESSYOUGOFOXINTOURNEY

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
here we see mango agreeing to the fox ditto tourney set

and here we immediately see mango changing his mind after a dare is unleashed upon him, but still proclaiming to have an amazing fox but not wishing to use it in the tournament despite fox being a better character

so my conclusion is, mango's a SCARED E CAT WHO RUNS AWAY FROM DARES ANYTHINGYOUSAYAGAINSTTHISISINVALIDUNLESSYOUGOFOXINTOURNEY
M2K, put your **** away son.

Just play Mango's puff and win.

Smooth Criminal

R3N0

Smash Lord
ahhahahha this thread is amazing.. m2k is t3h scared of puffs =p

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Smooth Crim is 2 smooth wit da ladies :chuckle:

Off da Chain: I was only there on the first day. but you're right. Legends Don't exist anymore :)

Texas players: WTF!? I didnt get to play Xelic or DoH. I must be blind or some **** but I didnt see Caveman at all while I was there

Xelic

Smash Ace
Okay, I'll try to do these quickly. I had to read the ****ing thread before I could post. Also, I'm not editing my post on the 8th page because no one will see it!

SHOUT OUTS *****ES:

Hosts and Venue- Thank you people a lot for making this possible. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to dominate lives and steal money. <3

Canada Crew- I love all of you. All of you. I didn't get to play Unknown. But I still love him, too.

Mystek- You're ****ing pro at eating other people's food in front of their faces. You also have terrible ideas. I hate that Falcon ****. <3

Pikachad- Our matches pretty much made the tourney for me. Really, that **** is why I play Peach.

Everyone from Texas- **** y'all, no shouts.

Nite- I still haven't played you. Why not?

FLORIDA
DrummaBoi- I love you. I'm so glad I got to hang out with you guys again. It was awesome.
RAM- Such an awesome guy. I didn't get a chance to play your Luigi, but that's probably better for my sanity. >_>
Boomstick and Rice- Fun matches, glad I finally got to play some singles with you guys.
Green Mario- I'll destroy you. Forever.
XiF- I've failed! NO! >_>
ColBol- Lame matches at 5 AM aren't enough. We need to play more.
Chops- I only played you for 2 stocks in teams. LOLZ.
Exarch- Didn't play. ROFLROFL next time.
HB- I had to take a nap after our set. BOOOORRRIINNNGGGG. ;)

Pool 1
Reno/Tsunami/Taco/Merc-LOLZ, just getting who I could remember. Fun matches. Don't take me to Corneria, Reno. ;)

Pool 2
Ambix- You're plenty of fun, except for your lame counter stage. Hanging out with you was cool.
Hat- =D I tried to give you the second match, but you didn't want it. Jayyykayyyy, you're pretty cool for a 12-year-old. See you around.
Ares and Moogle- My two favorite Sheik players. That being said, I ****ing hate you both. <3
JFox- Hurrrrr, I almost embarassed myself on the second match after telling you I'd win. =P
Eggz- Lawl, it's because you didn't take off the belt.

C- I only got one match with you, but you were awesome. =D

Wife- I heard you were making fun of my face again...

Vidjo- Lollerz, how ridiculous. You're super amazing, and playing you is always fun.

Sliq- You should have camped me. I would have started dash attacking out of sheer boredom. ^_^

Mike G- What the ****kkkkkkkk. I finally met you, it was a dream come true! But then we didn't play, and that dream was ripped to shreds by the tidal forces of reality. Well...I'm sure there's still time...

Cactuar- I swear, you are the gayest straight guy I've met. But I'm not complaining. =P You're too good with our reversal matches. :'(

M2K- We can do our MM after I'm good at this game.

Chu- Kekeke, fun WATCHING you play. Too bad you didn't get to lose to me. Next time. =P

Fletcher- Awesome seeing you again. I didn't even know you left Texas. ='( Come back plz.

IHSB- LOFL, I don't know if I'll ever play you, but it was awesome talking to you right before I left. See you on LUE. All day everyday.

Jman- Good **** on ****** and stuff, I'll have to play you next time.

Eggm- I hear moves are pretty good in this game.

Everyone else- <3

Eggz

Smash Hero
jman, come to washington. I'll house you. in washington, me and dj combo disallow brawl in our houses, and we beat up anyone who tries to play jigglypuff.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i miss nes noob need more pichu vs roy and ganon
i love smmoth say what you will
lil kong doesnt pplay melee so stop sayin he could four stock u n stuff he knows that
sleepy k is cool n chill so please b nice 2 him
dp ya we can team after u team wit dogy i would like to team with tsuami and my bro but 4 sho we goign to b the next green mario and xif

im outies kids

Top Bottom