• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, lol it's isai.

Okay, now I have that Jman vs Vidjo, Jman vs Chu Dat, Kage vs Eggm? moneymatch/friendly, and Kage vs Plank in queue. curse you, slow internet

SleepyK

caramelldansen would be in the montage, which i would make if i could find that ****ed day 1 dvd.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sleepyK got all this Tom footage from Brawl for Cause in Memphis, but I think he's just hoarding it all for his secret stash. :laugh:

SleepyK

Also, KOKingpin...

You guys took my cords anyway, lol

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
proof or ****ing retract it never happened.

the day that happens I will change my name to something gay like 3 nails.

colin getting 4stocked by a fox almost as good as him? wtf LOL

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i hate that phrase proof or it never happened, almost everything i ever did ever can't be "proven"

you talk too much **** cash mooney, it's just as annoying as when inui hypes up new jersey so much. Just stop. And yes that did happen whether he was playing good or not on the last game. Who cares I've gotten 4 stocked before by Mow in a fox ditto back at GS2, stuff happens big deal he just wants to see the video.

edit - http://youtube.com/watch?v=dFyZvEP1HiE

edit 2 - cash mooney you need to make your new smashboards name "3 nails" from now on, no johns

SleepyK

you guys are too good.

c@sh is henceforth known as 3 Nails.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Ummm, you never came to me. If you want to lie about yourself and try to talk yourself up, by all means go for it. But don't lie about other people. That's kind of a d*ck move.

Edit: and if you were even there, you didn't pay your door fee according to the records kept, which is also a **** move.
Lmao!!! Really now? if thats what you think. Your so in the dark on things. Either your too scared or just embarrassed. You know who I am. Thats why when you saw me come in you hightailed out of your seat so.... I didnt pay. You were to much of a pus)s to say anything so screw you on paying to get in. Lol! All you gotta do is ask your own people. Im done with you though. I was a little dissapointed. I though you were going to talk big in my face so I could chump you off, but you didnt... oh well.

@ sleepy k... stop being a keyboard warrior and get a life. Your on here all day. Trust me though when im a dic)k to someone here Im a dic)k to them in person. I have no reason to be afraid of anyone. Ask around homie. Oh and while you at it READ THE SIGNATURE!!!

SleepyK

From what I heard from... well, everyone, you were one of the nicest people anyone had met, until you sit at your computer. I'm not sure what to make of that. In fact, I hear you were overaccommodatingly helpful. I guess that's just a front. :/ That's too bad.

Edit: while Lil kong was very busy having a life, more videos have been uploaded.

on second thought, I'll make a tournament videos thread.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I'll stop being a "keyboard warrior" once you learn how to use yours correctly. I'm sorry, I mean "you'res."

If you can't tell, I'm sorry I know how to properly differentiate between "your" and "you're" because I went to elementary school. English isn't even my first language and I wasn't even born in this country.

And from what I heard from... well, everyone, you were one of the nicest people anyone had met, until you sit at your computer. I'm not sure what to make of that. In fact, I hear you were overaccommodatingly helpful. I guess that's just a front. :/
Lol! That's what I though. A typical net nerd. Resorting to grammar errors and anything else off topic. Lmao!!! You must be a GameFAQS reject? And you obviously never talked to anyone that has met me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol! That's what I though. A typical net nerd. Resorting to grammar errors and anything else off topic. Lmao!!! You must be a GameFAQS reject? And you obviously never talked to anyone that has met me.
Gamefaqs would 4 stock you.

Easily.

SleepyK

I openly admit that I'm a nerd and a loser all the time. And I talked to pretty much all the smashers that had met you at tournaments, particularly that one you hosted a while back. People were defending you all over the place.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Well Ill say this Sleepy K. If your my friend im one of the coolest, nicest people you could know. I'd do anything for my friends, but If I dont like you im not going to be fake and smile at you like most people. If you talk s)hit ill bring it up when I see you. Thats here or in person. Im not going to argue with you about it though. I dont know you and you really dont know me. So lets leave it at that.

Edit: I hosted a tournament? You must have me confused with someone else.

SleepyK

Well, then, why'd you insult me?
If that was the issue, you could have just said "hey sleepy, we don't know each other, don't make assumptions" or something. '-'

Oh well. The internet.

edit: It was something about helping run a tournament or running one. It was a while ago, so I don't remember, sorry.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Well, then, why'd you insult me?
If that was the issue, you could have just said "hey sleepy, we don't know each other, don't make assumptions" or something. '-'

Oh well. The internet.
Your right. Its just when you said " lil kong being nice in person and talking s)hit on the boards" or something to that effect. I took that as a insult. Im done though. My lunch break is over in like 8 mins anyway. Lol!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wwwwoooowwww making fun of gamefaqs are we?
gamefaqs *****.

i better keep an eye on you and warn you for a bunch of stuff that everyone does...

IS THAT A ONE LINE POST I SEE?!

just kidding.

but seriously. stop flaming and stuff.

results thread. shoutouts etc etc

SleepyK

Here's one:

Gimpyfish: You didn't come! D: there was no Uber Bowser challenge.. I mean, Gimpyfish, DJ Nintendo, Reflex - it would be impossible.

Top Bottom