• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so um good **** to durahed or whoever it is uploading vids sleepyK.

probability of going to fast1: 60%
probability of going to fast1 if theres CarmellDansen: 110%
probability of me ******: 99.99999999999%

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
in the wise and insightful words of Marty,

sleepygook.

also, thanks for forgetting me, rice. D:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
shoutouts

plank - sheik dittos are gay but it was a blast playing with you. next time i shall be the victor! and by that i mean i need to learn fox -____-;;

wife - good peach is good.

jman - blargh so close game 3. rainbow cruise is a gay level. ggs, blah. nice fox. congrats on making 3rd.

chadddd - :/ lol surprise fox wtf. i wanted to face your ganon. ggs.

doh - good games man, your peach is scary as hell and apparently i don't know what i'm doing against it on pokemon stadium. tricksies and floatsies are gay but then again i'm playing sheik so i can't really complain.

xelic - murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wobbles - <3 penguin <3

caveman - how you manage to be entertaining with sheik i'll never understand. good games in teams pools, i hope me and kage can have a rematch with you and xelic sometime soon.

dogysamich - kirby dittos are too good. i'm surprised it didn't dissolve into how kirby dittos usually turn out with massive bair spamfest with periodic grabs and u/f-tilts but we kept it fun and not gay which was awesome. more matches in future plz. give my regards to your teammate. samus in teams is ******** but he made it funny.

exarch - fun games i wish i'd gotten a chance to do roy/kirby with you and some friendlies. your peach is really cool. kind of d-smash happy but is there really anything wrong with that? good teams matches.

lambchops - i wish i'd gotten a chance to play you in singles; i'm sort of fail against falco. great games in teams, massive gimping was required to bring you guys down and even then i wasn't sure if me and kage were going to win x_X crazy lasering

colbol - i have no idea how to pronounce colbol. really, i don't. next time we play you must educate me. during friendlies. many friendlies to make up for the lack of friendlies we played. crazy games in teams, i was shocked when me and kage won the 2v1. sds suck.

HAT - you're too good lol. you're also really gay but that's really a good thing because i still love you. nice sheik. we need to play singles friendlies lol, last time we played was at pound in your basement -____-

chu - i will never forget what you said when we played you in winners and used brinstar counterpick "diiiiirty!" XD

m2k - teach me how to sheik ditto oh wise one.

N64 - surprisingly, i had more fun playing vs your pika with kirby than i did playing anyone with sheik. i wish i had the guts to main all low tier like you, but knowing me it'd frustrate me too much and i'd quickly break down and pick sheik again. great games, let's play again at the next big tourney we're both at.

xif - <3 let's hug more next time <3 also some friendlies would be awesome. good games in teams, you and green mario are crazy lol. aggro for life.

green mario - how the hell did you beat raynex with mario O___O too freaking good lol

dj nintendo - boozer <3 i wanted to steal the boozer plushie for 5 minutes and arrange wobbles's penguin, cactuar's... errr... cactuar, and your bowser for an epic plushie gathering but that never happened. :(

cactuar - thanks for letting me pet the catuar plushie and carry it around for a while ^____^

SleepyK - you're cool. i didn't really partake in the conversation at ihop's for too long but you seemed pretty chill.

forkgirl - lol chain ko on raynex was epic. <3 your sheik. must steal bair spam and brinstar counterpick.

smooth criminal - housing failure. :( use more d-smash. you gotta drephen it up.

Eastlitree - <3 hugging you is very fun <3 let's do it more often. maybe we'll even get a chance to play friendlies of super smash bros melee for the gamecube. that would be pretty awesome too.

sliq - melted chocolate bar.

okay, that covers everyone from america i remember

canadians!!!!!!

kage - i love teaming with you, it's like i have this gigantic monster at my disposal and all i have to do is just stay alive long enough for it to kill both enemies and keep it alive long enough for it to kill everything. <3 <3 <3 come to toronto dammit.

unknown522 - murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 <3 <3 nurgle

gaynex - hey gaynex your gay fox is gay omg i'm so witty. but seriously i love you man.

europhoria - murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gay marth is gay

sanuzi - holy **** you ramboed america's highways like nothing else. <3 <3 <3 epic driving man.

rice

Smash Journeyman
sleepyk, i didn't forget you, you're in the "in rices pants" section along with my crewmates :)
get on aim more, please ;_;

Big_R

Smash Champion
There was that one hottie behind the register though. Big D aka Big **** was dong work getting invited to parties. balla! but still big d u shoulda banged her...

SleepyK

what?

That girl was there.

She goes by Cactuar.

god ****, she was way hotter in person.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I was definitely getting at one of the girls behind the counter serving food. She was feeling me as soon as Eggm's Boat parked and arrived at the tourney. So I definitely had to spit that G and talk to her, lol. I could've easily taken her to the bathroom and beat while I wait for my next tourney match, lol. She was definitely 18 and Panamanian. Even Bowser was getting at her, lol.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I was definitely getting at one of the girls behind the counter serving food. She was feeling me as soon as Eggm's Boat parked and arrived at the tourney. So I definitely had to spit that G and talk to her, lol. I could've easily taken her to the bathroom and beat while I wait for my next tourney match, lol. She was definitely 18 and Panamanian. Even Bowser was getting at her, lol.
Sorry she was diggin me more =P. Of course at the time that she was starin me down I was pissed from my controller breaking before I even got a chance to play with it so I really didn't feel like spittin the game. Actually both of them were now that I think about it and as I was walkin away a few of the times from the corner of my eye I saw they were gigglin about me. Maybe they were makin fun of the way I dressed though =/.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Let's think about this logically.

You were in a church. These girls were part of the youth group (I think). You're fresh from a car ride from a couple of states over. You've spent the weekend in a stuffy church gym with about a hundred other guys in the same situation. It's hot, sticky, and sweaty. I find it odd that anyone would be diggin' on anyone else.

...but two of them did take pictures of me in my Mr. Saturn Ness outfit. So maybe they digged me more? T-O-O B-A-D for them that I'm unattainable.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
She was also into BlackPanther and Nice1 and DP's Mario too. Plus that boyfriend she already had behind the counter. LOL

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
xD I wasn't directly makin fun of him i was just sayin he couldn't have possibly been her bf seein as how he looked like he was into guys that's all.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm not 100% sure actually, I just remember them being all cuddley and crap 'cause someone was like "...****z @ that"

haha

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i could have had any female at the tourny i was just nice enough to respect the fact we were in a chruch it would have been kinda werid to beat in a chruch bathroom dj nintendo im ashamed :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
you guys arent seriously talking about trying to pick up chicks at a church..........

one smiled at me for 20 seconds then said hi ....i'm pretty sure she wanted to beat after the tourney>_________>

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
you guys arent seriously talking about trying to pick up chicks at a church..........

one smiled at me for 20 seconds then said hi ....i'm pretty sure she wanted to beat after the tourney>_________>
I think every straight male there was trying to **** the same girl. And she was aroused by all those fine *** Marsfool lookin *** N1ggas, I could tell.

SleepyK

Well, we were behind something else, weren't we, KO, nyur hur hur

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Nah, she was definitely beasting for that Bowser d*ck lol. She was even feeling my Bowser plush and she took a picture of me too, lol. I don't care what the excuse was, she was beasting for a ***** lol.

Top Bottom