• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ganon can Chain Throw Pichu i dunno why i never did that to Iori when he was Pichu and i was Ganon. JMOAN does that **** to me.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ganon's every move he has covers a space that could be filled with 5 pichus.

just hit pichu, lol

Jx31

Smash Ace
Quick late *** shout outs

Albany!!!!:

Trey:"Level up! Level up! Level up!" I swear, if you had that as a personal sound effect whenever you made a noticeable improvement, I would have to knock you out since IT WOULD NEVER STOP. Keep on improving!

John: Actually enter the tournament next time kthanks.

CDE:

Alpha-This tournament was way too good, all of you guys(CDE+Carter) are amazing for pulling this off. I'll drive myself to Columbus sometime soon, good **** against Colbol man.

Keith-*Copy and paste tournament was awesome comment here* Man were you busy, I didn't get to see you hardly at all during this thing. Awesome job making brackets man. Hopefully I'll see you sometime soon.

Josh-*Copy and paste >.>;* You need to stay off that respawn bench, and :( at our match getting bracket annoucement cancelled.

Maruice-Well, you certainly showed me that I still blow against Shiek. >.>

Dp-Teams at four in the morning was too **** fun. Needs more singles friendlies though :(

Will-I saw you for like....five seconds :ohwell:

Jared-Climbing out of those pools! Good to see you as always man.

Aj-Thanks for the Fox ditto practice, good lord my fox is slow >.>;.

OOS:

Zone-Fun early morning matches, didn't realise the Ganon vs Zelda match we had bothered you that much 'till you said it though, I was wayyyy too into it.

Guy who uses dancing blade with Marth and Roy way too much-Lol, those matches were so much fun XD.

Forkgirl-Thanks for the matches, I needed Shiek experience badly at that point.

Iori-Next time I see you, your money=mine.

Peach/Zelda player-Good matches man, wish I could remember names though >.>;

Jfox-You just had to remember that you had lasers : /.

Xif-Green greens......-_-

Eggm-Had a fun time playing you, you better be at Fast1.

Sanuzi-We meet at last, didn't get to do our MM though ;_;

Whoever "borrowed" my pillow during the night-**** you.

Ga:

Fullmetal-5 MM at your smashfest or Noys 2 best 3/5?

Sleepyk-Always good to see you man

Nicaboy-Fun teaming with you during friendlies man. That last round during our mm had me on edge >.<.

Ethan-*kicks over bowl of Mari-o's* Little flea >.>. Low tier teams XDDDD.

If I forgot anyone, yell at me.

Top Bottom