• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

* The God Kais Dojo * Cincinnati, Ohio

clowsui

Smash Legend
so either next weekend or pound v weekend i'm going to host the gathering at my house. i need people to vote on friday/sat/sun and on which weekend.

also i need people to think of movie choices, i'll go with the one with the most votes or w/e

bring money for food, we can order pizza or something

i have a copy of mario party. if people wanna bring diddy kong racing w/ an n64 (kassy looking at youuuu =D), any mario kart games, etc. then feel free!

Infern Y.b.M. Smash64 Kel Kassandra Calebyte Daylightful Sai90 Sorasin Luminoth namesearch bait

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
<_<
Hmm...I'll think about it. If we watch anything, it should be the original megaman cartoon. Kel, the knees, and I all randomly watched an episode at a smashfest at my place, and it was fun times. ^_^

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Host it the Pound 5 weekend so you can all watch the KB beats everyone's *** show on Chi's living room TV. xD

"We'll be back after these quick messages"

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL kbeezie son you already know i'mma be pullin for you hardcore on the livestream

also let's get some games in online...you need dat training son.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wadup cincy

saturday hang out fest at my place. we're starting at around 3-4, going until 12:00 AM. people who want to play smash should come as early as possible because i don't want to exclude anybody from our activities. i only have one TV and i plan to keep it that way so that we can keep a group spirit going

i have mario party + one controller, i also have ToS if you guys really wanna play that

i have a few anime movies - nausicaa, girl who leapt through time, paprika, tekkonkinkreet, wings of honneamaise, end of evangelion, tokyo godfathers. if you guys wanna watch something please bring it

i have NO BOARD GAMES! except for wise and otherwise...i'll teach you guys how to play =) good ideas: monopoly, apples to apples...games that can accommodate more than 4-6 players (dominion and agricola won't work in this case :S)

bring money to order food plz

if you guys dunno where i live, PM me or text me etc. you know how it goes!

list atm: Brian + Kelly(?), Tom, Day, Kass, Kel, Anthony, Ja'mel, Saeed, Takuro (?), Bob (e_) (?), Josh, Caleb (?)
anybody not on this list should post or PM me. Steel isn't making it cause he is going to an MvC3 tourney iirc

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yeah Chi... you did ah good job. It was alot of fun. we should do that again sometime... I did enjoy myself for the brief moment I was there....

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOOL

we didn't ever get to use the monopoly set either :/

people need to like...come early next time, please

i'll probably have one the first weekend of march

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Depends on when it is. I'm hosting two Brawl tournaments in March so its gonna be a little hard to go anywhere. Though I do want to go back to Cinci soon. I know its only been like a month and a half since SIIS4 but it feels like its been forever LOL

clowsui

Smash Legend
thinkin the last weekend of march boys and girls

it's kass' tournament weekend, so i'mma do it friday

maybe featuring special guest count

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I'm down to play more Mario takoisabigfatsmellycheater Party 4

and next time a marvel 3 setup is there I'll be sure that there are 2 controllers. I just didn't think to grab my own on the way out

clowsui

Smash Legend
@day and sai

march 4th is the date

tako is a cheater though LOL real talk.

special guest steel samurai at this one. my homeboy up in there. *****s should try and MM this fool in mahvel because he'll just take money from y'all

let's go to meijer and buy HD cables beforehand, we can return them afterwards and tell 'em it didn't work ;D

clowsui

Smash Legend
Double opst but who gives a fk?

Cincinnatians who are coming over to my house Friday atm:
Brian
Tom
Day
DJ
Saeed
Takuro
Ja'mel
Anthony
Kel (?)
Kass (?)
Josh (?)

I'm going to make pizza for all of us on Friday. I need ingredients preferences or something please, otherwise you might not like what you get and that's no good. I'mma prolly text everyone anyways though so...:S

Starts at 3:00 as usual.

Top Bottom