• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Party general support thread

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Forgive me for my ignorance (I honestly don't care for Metroid), but are we positive Sylux is going to be a big deal? As far as I'm aware, the only hint at that was from one of the creators, and even then they could've easily changed their mind on the matter. We won't know until MP4 decides to reveal itself again...
Sylux will be a big deal if he is MP4's antagonist. But we will have to wait and see if that happens.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I understand making like your own Fighter's Pass, but Sylux might be a very important figure in Metroid Prime 4. I think they're grooming him to be the main antagonist in that game from the looks of how Metroid Prime 3 ended. Sylux's Spirit missing is kind of a big deal almost as much of a deal as Porky's missing.
The key word is "might". He's not important yet. And there is no guarantee he will ever be. Especially now with Prime 4 being delayed for years (and the delays might get even worse with COVID).

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Hey, you guys like first parties? Delzethin Delzethin does. So much so he made an entire video about them.

I always enjoy Delzethin video's. I feel we have pretty similar mindset in terms of characters we'd prefer. And get tired when speculation becomes so one sided that it becomes difficult to have a different opinion

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
We’re just a month away from finding out who the new ARMS rep will be. I have always liked Sakurai’s approach to adding characters, it’s most important that a character is fun to play as rather than a character being recognized. Makes sense to why ARMS is getting character representation when many of us thought it’s popularity was fading away.

Anyways, who joins the roster is definitely unpredictable. We indeed just don’t know who it will be, but hey, it’s always fun to guess. As for the leaks, they have kept popping up more and more over the years. Some people in the internet have gotten carried away with the leaks. As for me, I try to stay away from leaks because I like being surprised by who joins the roster.

I wonder who Sakurai and the developers will put in from ARMS, I’m leaning towards some of the ARMS characters getting the Bowser Jr. treatment.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Interesting fact: Lugia was ranked as the 5th most wanted Pokemon and 19th most wanted character in the official Melee poll: https://smashboards.com/threads/i-think-this-might-be-interesting-to-look-at-melee-1999-poll.81891/
1. Bowser - got in Melee
2. Princess Peach - got in Melee
3. Wario - got in Brawl, was planned for Melee
4. King Dedede - got in Brawl, was planned for Melee
5. Ganon (Ganondorf) - got in Melee as dorf anyway.
6. James Bond - Licensing issues no doubt, Goldeneye was huge but Bond's not a video game character which could have caused issues.
6. Mewtwo - got in Melee
8. Banjo & Kazooie - Licensing issues at the time since Nintendo and Rare split, but was resolved in Ultimate
9. Toad - Relegated to a move for Peach. Inexplicably still not a fighter
10. Mew - No longer relevant to the Pokemon company as they wish to promote newer and newer characters. Was a Pokeball summon for a while there. Still very popular with fans.
11. Marth - got in Melee
12. Mr Saturn - Became an item...I don't know enough about Earthbound to know how he'd work as a fighter tbh.
12. Ash/Pokemon series protagonist - got in Brawl albeit as Red rather than Ash.
12. Random Fire Emblem characters - we got a variety, but these were all characters that debuted after this poll so nobody got their wants here either.
15. Gooey (Kirby) - The original Player 2 for Kirby. Deserves to be an echo. Largely replaced by Dee these days.
16. Diddy Kong - got in Brawl
16. Sukapon - Assist in Ultimate
18. Random Pokémon - Pichu, Charizard, Squirtle and Ivysaur are the only ones that could have been voted for that could be considered a random Pokemon character.
19. Metaknight - got in Brawl
19. Lugia - Very random. Got in as a Pokeball once. Lugia is a popular legendary but don't know if that popularity has remained amongst the fanbase

So of this lot only James Bond(Disqualified probably), Toad, Mew, Mr. Saturn, Gooey, Sukapon and Lugia have yet to make the jump.

We did get Fire Emblem and Pokemon characters so I have to assume these were just marked as Fire Emblem character or Pokemon character rather than a specific.

hey look at that a time where toad was one of the most wanted mario characters
And Geno was less requested than Goomba and Koopa Troopa...Waluigi didn't even place despite existing. Mallow and Baby Mario did though.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
3. Wario - got in Brawl, was planned for Melee
im not sure wario was planned for melee, he said if he could have added one more character it would have been wario

And Geno was less requested than Goomba and Koopa Troopa...Waluigi didn't even place despite existing. Mallow and Baby Mario did though.
funny how things change

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Pichu, Charizard, Squirtle and Ivysaur are the only ones that could have been voted for that could be considered a random Pokemon character.
I believe this poll was before Pichu was revealed to the public. Look at what the only GS Pokemon on the poll are-they're ones that got pre-GS anime appearances.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Makes me wonder what it’d be like if Heracross got in instead of :ultpichu:.
Smash fans would have even more of a reason to default to "badass" anthros, one reason why I think Pokemon is reverse FE.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Lugia - Very random. Got in as a Pokeball once. Lugia is a popular legendary but don't know if that popularity has remained amongst the fanbase
Lugia has a part of Smash since melee serving the same role as very powerful Pokeball summon, the best in melee and arguably brawl. He gets nerfed most games though.

As for popularity, he was the second highest scoring legendary and third highest Johto Mon in the Pokemon of the Year poll. So yeah, still popular

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

The biggest leak in Nintendo history has dropped. Source codes for the N64, Wii, and other stuff have been stolen from the servers. If the hacker finds the Switch source code and what not, FP2 could potentially get leaked.

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman

The biggest leak in Nintendo history has dropped. Source codes for the N64, Wii, and other stuff have been stolen from the servers. If the hacker finds the Switch source code and what not, FP2 could potentially get leaked.
Jesus. We dont even know who FP1 actually is yet, and we could already have FP2 leaked. Heck maybe even a few more, if not all.
That would really suck for Nintendo,but since there isnt going to be a direct now and everyones probably bored since we're all at home..... Yeah its likely that could happen

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Jesus. We dont even know who FP1 actually is yet, and we could already have FP2 leaked. Heck maybe even a few more, if not all.
That would really suck for Nintendo,but since there isnt going to be a direct now and everyones probably bored since we're all at home..... Yeah its likely that could happen
Good thing that leak doesn't go beyond the Wii.

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
So ... I finished my latest Moveset (I make moveset from time to time for fun), and this time it was on a brand new 1st party series that I'm really fan off ! Custom Robo ! So .. I thought to share it with you all here !

Full Custom Robo Arena For Smash !.jpg

Ray MK III’s Moveset

Gameplay Overview : Ray MK III, the Shining Fighter Robot is joining the fight ! And his moveset put the “Custom” in Custom Robot !
He fight with a wide attiral of the guns, bombs and pods that are selectable in the Custom Robo series, and have a particular gimmick that allow him to change back to his cube state and select between 3 Guns, 3 Bombs, and 3 Pods using his Shield Special, all of them changes some of his specials or his Jab/Nair
Linked with it an illustration of how it work

Jab : Using the Gun Selected, Ray MK III shoot one charge in front of him

-Gatling Gun : A medium ranged attacks, fire 10 projectiles that are weak on their own, but cause good damage if the 10 hits (Projectile look like the green one on this image)

-Sniper Gun : A single shot with good power and range

-Shotgun : Very short range, but very powerful, it release 3 shot at once to cover in front of Ray, as well as the diagonals

Forward Tilt : Ray perform a quick gut punch, in a similar manner to the “X-Ray” Model’s Melee Attack

Upward Tilt : He jump a bit while spinning in the air quickly, similar to Apollo’s Melee Attack

Downward Tilt : A Slide kick, reminiscent of Ray MK II Melee Attack

Dash Attack : Ray MK III move very quickly, vanishing from view, before reappearing a few feet away while punching in front of him, his hitbox is still present in the vanish

Grab : Using his “Claw-like” Catch Gun, Ray MK III grab the enemy, it’s a long ranged grab

Pummel : Ray headbut the enemy, causing some damages

Forward Throw : Ray swing his claw arm, throwing the enemy on the ground, having him bounce at a low angle

Upward Throw : Ray release an Umbrella Bomb, and then throw the enemy on it, making it explode, and sending it far in the air, good knockback and damage

Downward Throw : He release the enemy on the ground, and start using his Meteor Storm Gun to make projectile rain on him, the last one sends the enemy flying away

Backward Throw : Ray Release a Wall pod behind him, before throwing the enemy on it, making it explode and sending the enemy flying, it have good knockback, and okay damage

Forward Smash : Hands transform into a Drill, as he thrust it forward, doing the main damage, but having some small drill like projectile following in front of him for some more damages, the projectile have no knockback

Downward Smash : Using his Twin Flank Pod, two small missile are deployed on each side of Ray, they explode shortly in a small blast

Upward Smash : Ray release his Smash Bomb, which explode right on top of him, making a huge blast that knock enemies away

Neutral Air : Ray stop his momentum in the air, and shoot straight forward a charge of the gun he have in hand

Forward Air : Similarly to his AT attack, Ray will shoot 3 shots of his standard gun in front of him, starting from a diagonal

Backward Air : Using his Mega Burst Gun, He make a powerful explosion behind him, which send him forward a bit, and deal good damage and knockback to those caught in it

Downward Air : Ray now use his Knuckle Gun to make a Fist-shaped explosion right at his feet, it isn’t a projectile, but an extended hitbox, that can spike enemy

Upward Air : He fire a Bubble on top of him, it’s a slow projectile that travel upward for 5 second really slowly, dealing some good damage to those that get hit by it

Neutral Special : A target appear on the ground in front of Ray, as he choose where his missile will be aimed, depending on the type of Bomb he have equipped, the projectile spit out will be different

Bombs :

-Standard Bomb : Shot high in the air, then come crashing on the ground in an explosion, similar size to Link’s bomb

-Straight Bomb G : Travel on the ground rather than in the air, good speed, Link’s Bomb power

-Volcanic Bomb : When touching the ground, it stay still for a second, but explode on contact or after 5 seconds, travel similarly to the standard bomb

Side Special : Ray MK III will use his signature air dash, he travel a small distance in front of him at high speed, if it’s used in the air, it completely stop his descent while dashing, he can use it twice in the air
By Smashing the button, he will also fire a round of his currently held weapon in front of him while dashing

Up Special : Using his Acrobatic Bomb, he release a medium explosion at the feet of Ray MK III that deals no damage, but have a strong windbox pushing on each side of the explosion

Down Special : Ray will use the currently equipped pod, which will deploy an independant projectile that behave differently depending on the pod he have equipped, here are the choices :

-Standard Pod : A small floating misile that travel at mid-speed and stay on the battlefield for a bit before exploding, it travel in a straight direction, and turns around when met with a wall (Not with the border of the stage)

-Cabose Pod C : Bomb is release from the back of Ray MK III, mech like Bowser Jr’s Down B, but explode quicker while doing a larger explosion

-Satelite Pod : The pod is released in the air and float a bit in front of where Ray released it, take a bit more time to explode, but explode on contact with the enemy

Final Smash : Ray surcharge himself with energy, before launching himself forward, if he hits any enemies, they are caught in a cinematic where MK III team up with other models of the Ray Series, to blast the enemy to oblivion with very powerful bombs and attacks, knocking them away all at once

Taunts : -Ray Transform into a Cube slowly, then reform

-He take a pose similar to the one he have when first activated, before getting back to his default stance

-He jumps in place a bit, while letting his boots make him hover for a bit

Iddle Animation : -He checks out his arms, and his pod, before getting back to normal

Stage : Coming with him, is the Custom Arena from Custom Robo Arena ! It's a place of constant fighting for the Custom Robos ! As such, the layout of it is a pretty simple floating arena, with a few destroyable walls placed on it, the real danger come from the Custom Launcher, in the background this Canon will sometimes load up, when that happens, he will project up to two Custom Cubes on the stage ! You can knock them out easely when they are in their cube form, but let them reform and .. You'll have another opponent to worry about for a while ! So better look out for this busy battlefield !

Hope that fellow Custom Robo fan of this board will appreciate what I did of this series, and that people who aren't familiar will maybe be a bit more interested now hehe
Ray MK III For Smash !

Attachments

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So ... I finished my latest Moveset (I make moveset from time to time for fun), and this time it was on a brand new 1st party series that I'm really fan off ! Custom Robo ! So .. I thought to share it with you all here !

View attachment 270996

Ray MK III’s Moveset

Gameplay Overview : Ray MK III, the Shining Fighter Robot is joining the fight ! And his moveset put the “Custom” in Custom Robot !
He fight with a wide attiral of the guns, bombs and pods that are selectable in the Custom Robo series, and have a particular gimmick that allow him to change back to his cube state and select between 3 Guns, 3 Bombs, and 3 Pods using his Shield Special, all of them changes some of his specials or his Jab/Nair

-Gatling Gun : A medium ranged attacks, fire 10 projectiles that are weak on their own, but cause good damage if the 10 hits (Projectile look like the green one on this image)

-Shotgun : Very short range, but very powerful, it release 3 shot at once to cover in front of Ray, as well as the diagonals

Forward Tilt : Ray perform a quick gut punch, in a similar manner to the “X-Ray” Model’s Melee Attack

Upward Tilt : He jump a bit while spinning in the air quickly, similar to Apollo’s Melee Attack

Dash Attack : Ray MK III move very quickly, vanishing from view, before reappearing a few feet away while punching in front of him, his hitbox is still present in the vanish

Grab : Using his “Claw-like” Catch Gun, Ray MK III grab the enemy, it’s a long ranged grab

Forward Throw : Ray swing his claw arm, throwing the enemy on the ground, having him bounce at a low angle

Upward Throw : Ray release an Umbrella Bomb, and then throw the enemy on it, making it explode, and sending it far in the air, good knockback and damage

Downward Throw : He release the enemy on the ground, and start using his Meteor Storm Gun to make projectile rain on him, the last one sends the enemy flying away

Backward Throw : Ray Release a Wall pod behind him, before throwing the enemy on it, making it explode and sending the enemy flying, it have good knockback, and okay damage

Forward Smash : Hands transform into a Drill, as he thrust it forward, doing the main damage, but having some small drill like projectile following in front of him for some more damages, the projectile have no knockback

Downward Smash : Using his Twin Flank Pod, two small missile are deployed on each side of Ray, they explode shortly in a small blast

Upward Smash : Ray release his Smash Bomb, which explode right on top of him, making a huge blast that knock enemies away

Neutral Air : Ray stop his momentum in the air, and shoot straight forward a charge of the gun he have in hand

Forward Air : Similarly to his AT attack, Ray will shoot 3 shots of his standard gun in front of him, starting from a diagonal

Backward Air : Using his Mega Burst Gun, He make a powerful explosion behind him, which send him forward a bit, and deal good damage and knockback to those caught in it

Downward Air : Ray now use his Knuckle Gun to make a Fist-shaped explosion right at his feet, it isn’t a projectile, but an extended hitbox, that can spike enemy

Upward Air : He fire a Bubble on top of him, it’s a slow projectile that travel upward for 5 second really slowly, dealing some good damage to those that get hit by it

Neutral Special : A target appear on the ground in front of Ray, as he choose where his missile will be aimed, depending on the type of Bomb he have equipped, the projectile spit out will be different

Bombs :

-Standard Bomb : Shot high in the air, then come crashing on the ground in an explosion, similar size to Link’s bomb

-Straight Bomb G : Travel on the ground rather than in the air, good speed, Link’s Bomb power

-Volcanic Bomb : When touching the ground, it stay still for a second, but explode on contact or after 5 seconds, travel similarly to the standard bomb

Side Special : Ray MK III will use his signature air dash, he travel a small distance in front of him at high speed, if it’s used in the air, it completely stop his descent while dashing, he can use it twice in the air
By Smashing the button, he will also fire a round of his currently held weapon in front of him while dashing

Up Special : Using his Acrobatic Bomb, he release a medium explosion at the feet of Ray MK III that deals no damage, but have a strong windbox pushing on each side of the explosion

Down Special : Ray will use the currently equipped pod, which will deploy an independant projectile that behave differently depending on the pod he have equipped, here are the choices :

-Standard Pod : A small floating misile that travel at mid-speed and stay on the battlefield for a bit before exploding, it travel in a straight direction, and turns around when met with a wall (Not with the border of the stage)

-Cabose Pod C : Bomb is release from the back of Ray MK III, mech like Bowser Jr’s Down B, but explode quicker while doing a larger explosion

-Satelite Pod : The pod is released in the air and float a bit in front of where Ray released it, take a bit more time to explode, but explode on contact with the enemy

Final Smash : Ray surcharge himself with energy, before launching himself forward, if he hits any enemies, they are caught in a cinematic where MK III team up with other models of the Ray Series, to blast the enemy to oblivion with very powerful bombs and attacks, knocking them away all at once

-He take a pose similar to the one he have when first activated, before getting back to his default stance

Iddle Animation : -He checks out his arms, and his pod, before getting back to normal

Stage : Coming with him, is the Custom Arena from Custom Robo Arena ! It's a place of constant fighting for the Custom Robos ! As such, the layout of it is a pretty simple floating arena, with a few destroyable walls placed on it, the real danger come from the Custom Launcher, in the background this Canon will sometimes load up, when that happens, he will project up to two Custom Cubes on the stage ! You can knock them out easely when they are in their cube form, but let them reform and .. You'll have another opponent to worry about for a while ! So better look out for this busy battlefield !

Hope that fellow Custom Robo fan of this board will appreciate what I did of this series, and that people who aren't familiar will maybe be a bit more interested now hehe
Ray MK III For Smash !
Forgive me for asking (I know nothing about Custom Robo), but is there a reason everyone goes with Ray Mk III for the theoretical rep? I'm asking because I'm confused if Mk I and Mk II are important...

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Forgive me for asking (I know nothing about Custom Robo), but is there a reason everyone goes with Ray Mk III for the theoretical rep? I'm asking because I'm confused if Mk I and Mk II are important...
Well, basically, none of the Custom Robo games are linked together, they are in their own seperate universes, and they just get references from one game to another
Ray 01 (There is no MK I) was your signature Robo in the GCN game, Battle Revolution, it could be choosen if you want, but Arena is the latest entry, as well as the one that Smash choosed to represent in Smash by an AT in Brawl, and by a Mii Costume in Ult

Ray MK II is your starting Robot in Arena, but around mid way through the game, you get the upgraded version, Ray MK III, who's signature feature is it's ability to airdash twice in the air (Which I represented with the Side B)
In the end, it doesn't change a whole lot of thing to choose Ray 01 or Ray MK III since the custom parts stay the same, but Ray MK III is the one Smash Fans would know better since he's the one in Smash as it is, I also thought it was a better choice for his unique capacity

Hope that can explain things well !

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
They could if the hacker is still active. Y'all stop saying he is caught and give out a source to confirm this.
Honestly, I kinda want a source too. I mean, I've been told this hack is actually from 2018 (and that the hacker has since been caught and put under house arrest) but is only now getting out, but I know nothing about hacking, so I can't say anything about it.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
The leak comes from a hack of BroadOn, a company that worked with Nintendo on the Wii's hardware. Nothing points to a breach in Nintendo's internal security, and all these leakers have been posting is old stuff. Don't hold your breaths for a Smash leak, or any leaks pertaining to current Nintendo. If they had access to such a thing, I guarantee you it'd be out already instead of N64 tech demos.

Sources:
https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articl...-code-internal-documents-and-mo/1100-6476805/
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...tion_-_source_code_design_files_and_much_more

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The leak comes from a hack of BroadOn, a company that worked with Nintendo on the Wii's hardware. Nothing points to a breach in Nintendo's internal security, and all these leakers have been posting is old stuff. Don't hold your breaths for a Smash leak, or any leaks pertaining to current Nintendo. If they had access to such a thing, I guarantee you it'd be out already instead of N64 tech demos.

Sources:
https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articl...-code-internal-documents-and-mo/1100-6476805/
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...tion_-_source_code_design_files_and_much_more
You're dodging my question, where is the source that shows that the hacker got arrested?

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I never said the hacker got arrested. You wanted sourced, reliable information, I gave that to you.

The hacker doesn't have to be in jail for it to be unlikely that a Smash leak happens.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I never said the hacker got arrested. You wanted sourced, reliable information, I gave that to you.

The hacker doesn't have to be in jail for it to be unlikely that a Smash leak happens.
Oh, sorry. I think he got that part from me. I don't have a source, it's just something I saw.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
19. Lugia - Very random. Got in as a Pokeball once. Lugia is a popular legendary but don't know if that popularity has remained amongst the fanbase.
I think Lugia's success was mostly just due to the poll's timing. The poll was conducted on May 31st 1999, the same year that Pokemon 2000 and Gold/Silver would be releasing in Japan. Because Lugia's prominent in the marketing for both, I'm guessing he was chosen by people who were overtaken by the pre-release hype.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

I know what you're saying, but a lot of people on here have said the hacker got arrested and I see no source to proof that. I know you said you didn't say anything regarding the hacker getting arrested, but I never said Switch content or Smash DLC was going to get leaked but potentially. I was just theorizing it could happen regardless how slim that is.

Oh, sorry. I think he got that part from me. I don't have a source, it's just something I saw.
What you saw was a bunch of other people saying the hacker got arrested without any proof?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I know what you're saying, but a lot of people on here have said the hacker got arrested and I see no source to proof that. I know you said you didn't say anything regarding the hacker getting arrested, but I never said Switch content or Smash DLC was going to get leaked but potentially. I was just theorizing it could happen regardless how slim that is.

What you saw was a bunch of other people saying the hacker got arrested without any proof?
Yes and I'm man enough to admit it.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
heres a question, how mant first party series are completely mia? off the top of my head, startropics and dragalia lost (for obvious reasons for both) but how many others

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
heres a question, how mant first party series are completely mia? off the top of my head, startropics and dragalia lost (for obvious reasons for both) but how many others
Are you including spirits and assist trophies? If not and just talking about playable characters then:

- Custom Robo
- Sin & Punishment
- Chibi-Robo
- Fossil Fighters
- Advance Wars
- Excite
- Startropics
- Elite Beat Agents/Ouenden
- Rhythm Heaven
- Dillion
- Steel Diver
- Nintendogs
- Hotel Dusk
- Another Code
- Wave Race
- Legendary Starfy
- 1080 Snowboarding
- Golden Sun

Are all 1st party franchises that dont have playable reps (obviously) couldnt tell you about spirits as idc about them tbh.

Last edited:

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Are you including spirits and assist trophies? If not and just talking about playable characters then:

- Custom Robo
- Sin & Punishment
- Chibi-Robo
- Fossil Fighters
- Advance Wars
- Excite
- Startropics
- Rhythm Heaven
- Dillion
- Steel Diver
- Nintendogs
- Hotel Dusk
- Another Code
- Wave Race
- Legendary Starfy
- 1080 Snowboarding

Are all 1st party franchises that dont have playable reps (obviously) couldnt tell you about spirits as idc about them tbh.
Cry in Ever Oasis

Seriously, that game was fire, and would be absolutly AWESOME in Smash, even as a stage it have beautiful scenary to offer, that are really unique from other Nintendo games
It's just a shame it was released on a dying console, it would absolutly have worked if it was released on Switch

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Cry in Ever Oasis

Seriously, that game was fire, and would be absolutly AWESOME in Smash, even as a stage it have beautiful scenary to offer, that are really unique from other Nintendo games
It's just a shame it was released on a dying console, it would absolutly have worked if it was released on Switch
You. I like you. Keep talking.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Makes me wonder what it’d be like if Heracross got in instead of :ultpichu:.
I would love Heracross.

I'm not sure whether I would love or hate the new guys being leaked. Besides, if they are leaked, they'll have those cryptic codenames like what happended with FP1.

View attachment 270996

Ray MK III’s Moveset

Bombs :

Ray MK III For Smash !
I'd quite like Rat in Smash. Would do good on reperesenting one of Nintendo's older series'

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Cry in Ever Oasis

I didnt list it cause if a game is one and done I dont consider that a "series" when I say "series" the game/franchise has to have a sequel or spin-off set within the same world. Thats why I left out games like Codename S.T.E.A.M, Disaster Day of Crisis, FlingSmash, Doshin the Giant, Captain Rainbow, etc.

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
You. I like you. Keep talking.
Hehehe, always so nice to meet some fellow Ever Oasis fans ! I always include Tethi/Tethu on my fan rosters/wishlist template when there is a place for non-represented Nintendo series
But seriously .. We need a Switch port, that game was fire, and maybe Nintendo would realize how great of an adition that series can be to their usual franchise if they give it a fair chance in a console that is still alive and booming !

I didnt list it cause if a game is one and done I dont consider that a "series" when I say "series" the game/franchise has to have a sequel or spin-off set within the same world. Thats why I left out games like Codename S.T.E.A.M, Disaster Day of Crisis, FlingSmash, Doshin the Giant, Captain Rainbow, etc.
I hate it, but you're probably right, Ever Oasis could have been a series but .. Once again they killed the series before they started it by releasing it on the 3ds, if M&L wasn't gonna succeed on this dying console desepite having Mario as an icon, it's certainly not a brand new IP released after that would make it .. If only Nintendo had seen this that way..

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

- Custom Robo
- Sin & Punishment
- Chibi-Robo
- Fossil Fighters
- Advance Wars
- Excite
- Startropics
- Rhythm Heaven
- Dillion
- Steel Diver
- Nintendogs
- Hotel Dusk
- Another Code
- Wave Race
- Legendary Starfy
- 1080 Snowboarding

Golden Sun?

Top Bottom