• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Party general support thread

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Are you including spirits and assist trophies? If not and just talking about playable characters then:

- Custom Robo
- Sin & Punishment
- Chibi-Robo
- Fossil Fighters
- Advance Wars
- Excite
- Startropics
- Elite Beat Agents/Ouenden
- Rhythm Heaven
- Dillion
- Steel Diver
- Nintendogs
- Hotel Dusk
- Another Code
- Wave Race
- Legendary Starfy
- 1080 Snowboarding
- Golden Sun

Are all 1st party franchises that dont have playable reps (obviously) couldnt tell you about spirits as idc about them tbh.
i meant everything, just about everything there has something

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
heres a question, how mant first party series are completely mia? off the top of my head, startropics and dragalia lost (for obvious reasons for both) but how many others
I'm not 100% sure but does Endless Ocean have a spirit or song?

Also if we include published by Nintendo as a first party then Devil's Third had it's Ivan spirit removed.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
It doesn't mean **** if a crowd says something unless there is evidence and proof to show for their words. Otherwise, it makes people look like liars.
Well, at least I'm not pretending to know something. Heck, I just now tried to Google "Nintendo hack", but mostly got stuff about the account thing, not the source thing, so maybe we should drop it for now until someone who DOES have a source comes along. You alright with that?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well, at least I'm not pretending to know something. Heck, I just now tried to Google "Nintendo hack", but mostly got stuff about the account thing, not the source thing, so maybe we should drop it for now until someone who DOES have a source comes along. You alright with that?
Yeah, but I'm not going to believe the hacker got arrested until I see proof.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Hey, wasn't Nintendo's investor meeting last night? Did we learn anything new?
The Switch has now sold 55.77 million units.
Smash Ultimate has now sold 18.84 million.
New Horizons is at 11.77 million.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Considering I'm a huge Nintendo fan, I'm pretty much okay with any Nintendo pick.

Heck I could probably name any pick they use...

Not sure if I should be proud of that...

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Man, the four third party characters in a row sure raised people's expectations WAY too high. And then they get their hopes up for an FP5 that was never promised by Nintnedo. And then people demonize Nintendo for putting Nintendo characters in a Nintendo series made exclusively for Nintendo consoles by a guy who created one of Nintendo's most successful IP's.

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Man, the four third party characters in a row sure raised people's expectations WAY too high. And then they get their hopes up for an FP5 that was never promised by Nintnedo. And then people demonize Nintendo for putting Nintendo characters in a Nintendo series made exclusively for Nintendo consoles by a guy who created one of Nintendo's most successful IP's.
I was gonna criticize you for making the last Nintendo pink and not red then I read the post lol.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
he created two of nintendo's most successful ips

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
he created two of nintendo's most successful ips
Actually, Miyamoto created 4 out of Nintendo's most successful or iconic IPs how ever you look at it: Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Star Fox.

If we don't get the dee I will not be happy.
I believe in the will of Dee.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
heres a question, how mant first party series are completely mia? off the top of my head, startropics and dragalia lost (for obvious reasons for both) but how many others
I don't think Doshin the Giant has any content in Ultimate.

He's the main one I remember because I kinda liked him from seeing his trophy in Melee (and probably a sticker in Brawl?) so the absence of his game stood out to me.

I think maybe there's also that weird blocky animals game that belongs to Nintendo. It came out around the same time as Doshin and I think it had a trophy in melee as well.

Does Giftpia have content in Ultimate? (I think its owned by Nintendo right?)

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I don't think Doshin the Giant has any content in Ultimate.

He's the main one I remember because I kinda liked him from seeing his trophy in Melee (and probably a sticker in Brawl?) so the absence of his game stood out to me.

I think maybe there's also that weird blocky animals game that belongs to Nintendo. It came out around the same time as Doshin and I think it had a trophy in melee as well.

Does Giftpia have content in Ultimate? (I think its owned by Nintendo right?)
i believe a police robot from giftpia is in, and i cant think of any doshin or cubivore spirits

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
i believe a police robot from giftpia is in, and i cant think of any doshin or cubivore spirits
The pig from cubivore is in. Doshin is not. (imagine reading that out of context of spirits but in the context of Smash)

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So Nintendo actually acknowledged that Panel de Pon exists and added it to SNES Online.

Why do I feel like that means the world's about to end?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I guarantee y'all Lip is without question now and without a doubt a future Retro rep that will be included in the Smash roster someday.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I guarantee y'all Lip is without question now and without a doubt a future Retro rep that will be included in the Smash roster someday.
I've included Excitebiker on a few of my rosters, to me he's the most iconic who is still missing

But also there's these two super obscure characters called Parabo and Satebo I have a soft spot for.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Mine...was Duck Hunt. Actually in all honesty Duck Hunt and Pit were the only retros I actively wanted and both got in.

I suppose Balloon Fighter for me just because Balloon Fight still holds up pretty well unlike Ice Climber, but since Villager has taken his schtick it's a bit hopeless.

Top Bottom