• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Party general support thread

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You showed no interest in understanding why people would love Master Chief (and Crash) in Smash and said that we should just "understand" that you don't like this character. I think we all understand. So there is nothing left to say.
you inferring an awful lot from very little

This is the first party thread so it might be best to drop it anyway.

Let's talk assist trophy upgrades instead, and what stage and song you'd bring with them if it happens
id love for them to upgrade one of the zelda assist trophies, skull kid with a clock town stage and the majora's mask theme, midna with the palace of twilight stage and her theme, ghirahim with the sacred grounds as a stage and the koloktos boss theme

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133

Let's talk assist trophy upgrades instead, and what stage and song you'd bring with them if it happens
Krystal and Dinosaur Planet/Sauria as the stage.

Skull Kid and Clocktown as the stage

Waluigi and Waluigi Pinball as the stage

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Painful and underwhelming for you. Sorry, I thought the subject was ''I don't understand why people would like it'', so we tried to give some explanations. If it actually is ''I don't like it and don't wanna hear anything about it'', then yeah, let's drop the subject.

Edit. Sorry, my phone screwed up! Is it possible to erase my previous messages?
I would probably report your posts to the mods if I was you so they could fix it.

Krystal and Dinosaur Planet/Sauria as the stage.

Skull Kid and Clocktown as the stage

Waluigi and Waluigi Pinball as the stage
Hype city all around. I can't believe I never thought about Dinosaur Planet coming along with Krystal. I would be very excited for that stage.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

1st Party only
-Black Knight with Tower of Guidance
-Just assuming this is the case for FP6, Spring Man with Spring Stadium

3rd Party as well
-Shadow with Radical Highway

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Here is my take of a full Nintendo Fighters Pass (Not including the Spirits or the music just the characters and stages. Will be taking the Arms rep out of the list just for more creativity.):

- Dixie Kong with Windmill Hills

- Porky with Cave of the Past

- Medusa with the Underworld

- Wart with another Subcon stage

- Dry Bowser with Bowser's Castle

- Paper Mario with a TTYD theater stage.

Last edited:

Dukemon102

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8185-5597-2987

Isaac, stage is the interior of the Venus Lighthouse (Top would be too similar to Great Plateau Tower or Spear Pillar). Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5d1rrbNo3o

Midna, stage is Palace of Twilight. Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkYwohSUwu0

Ghirahim, stage is Sealed Temple in the past. Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWy_F29hJg0

Spring Man, stage is Spring Stadium. Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKWTPD9Hfc&t=36s (Maybe this one will become a reality soon, even if I prefer Min Min or Master Mummy as characters).

Waluigi but that one was already mentioned. And Waluigi Pinball's theme is already in the game. Maybe Waluigi Stadium from Double Dash would be a good sustitute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiNQ1k1QQng

Other ones I want upgraded are Third Party like Alucard, Zero, Shadow, Guile, Bomberman.... but this thread isn't that so....

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

There are so many assist trophy promotions that I'd like to see, even if it was just limited to first party characters. I'd only stick to one song for simplicity's sake. While I'd like to see Sukapon and Takamaru promoted, I haven't played their games, so I don't know about possible stage and song choices. Aside from them...

-Waluigi (WAAAAA - not my first choice for a new Mario character, but he'd be entertaining given the varied amount of special moves that he's used in sports games) - Waluigi Pinball (or maybe a stage based on Mario Tennis?) - Wario and Waluigi Court (Mario Tennis)

-Saki (Sin & Punishment was great, and based on Saki's assist trophy in Brawl and Smash 4, he'd be a natural fit) - Armed Volunteers Ship - Raid Blue

-Ray Mk. 3 (for basically the same reason as Saki, though replace Sin and Punishment with Custom Robo and replace Saki with Ray) - Holosseum - Panic Cube

-Midna (Zelda's long overdue for a new character, though I'm torn between Midna, Ghirahim, and Skull Kid for which assist trophy should be upgraded - I'll go with two of the three) - Palace of Twilight - Midna's Theme (might need a remix)

-Skull Kid - Clock Tower - Clock Town Day Three

-Excitebiker (after playing the Mario Kart 8 DLC, I wanted to see an Excitebike stage in Smash) - Excitebike Arena - I'd go with the Mario Kart 8 remix of the Excitebike theme, but it's already in the game, so another remix of the Excitebike theme

-Isaac (I haven't played much of Golden Sun, but there's clearly a lot to work with, and I'd love to see Judgement redone in HD) - Venus Lighthouse - Isaac Battle Theme

If we were including third parties, I'd throw in Bomberman (Super Bomberman boss music), Shovel Knight (Strike the Earth! Plains of Passage), Rodin (You May Call Me Father - much like One Winged Angel, I have no idea why that isn't in the game already), Alucard (Tower of Mist - not overly familiar with Symphony of the Night's music, but there are only three songs from it in Smash), & Knuckles. (Sky Sanctuary... or Pumpkin Hill Zone)

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So Mariomaniac45213 Mariomaniac45213 how you feel about Lanky Kong getting in? Of course, Dixie, Cranky, and Funky should all get in first but Lanky would be a cool character to campaign for after they all get in.

Last edited:

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
So Mariomaniac45213 Mariomaniac45213 how you feel about Lanky Kong getting in? Of course, Dixie, Cranky, and Funky should all get in first but Lanky would be a cool character to campaign for after they all get in.
I love Lanky but once I get Dixie I think im done with Smash speculation. All the Kongs would be cool but honestly I would be content with just DK, Diddy, Dixie, and Rool. They are the stars of the franchise in my mind. But if I ever did decide to start campaigning hard for a character again after Dixie, Cranky would be my go to Kong for sure.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I love Lanky but once I get Dixie I think im done with Smash speculation. All the Kongs would be cool but honestly I would be content with just DK, Diddy, Dixie, and Rool. They are the stars of the franchise in my mind. But if I ever did decide to start campaigning hard for a character again after Dixie, Cranky would be my go to Kong for sure.
I agree. After Dixie it's all about the Crankster in terms of the Kongs.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I would feel bad, honnestly. First, I don't dare to hope that Dixie, Cranky and Funky would all be in at some point. That would be great, though, but I don't think it will ever happen and any other Kong should only come after those three. Second, I never understood Lanky's popularity. He's funny, sure, but that's it. Yes, his design is more original than the rest of the 64 crew, but it's only because Tiny and Chunky are clones of Dixie and Kiddy: it's not that Lanky is really good by himself, it's the competitors who suck. Plus he's from DK64, which is probably my worst disappointment on the N64 and the only game I own on this console that I never finished, because it's so boring, repetitive, and uncreative. All in all, I don't want him. Sorry.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I would feel bad, honnestly. First, I don't dare to hope that Dixie, Cranky and Funky would all be in at some point. That would be great, though, but I don't think it will ever happen and any other Kong should only come after those three. Second, I never understood Lanky's popularity. He's funny, sure, but that's it. Yes, his design is more original than the rest of the 64 crew, but it's only because Tiny and Chunky are clones of Dixie and Kiddy: it's not that Lanky is really good by himself, it's the competitors who suck. Plus he's from DK64, which is probably my worst disappointment on the N64 and the only game I own on this console that I never finished, because it's so boring, repetitive, and uncreative. All in all, I don't want him. Sorry.
I feel like Dixie will get in someday. Funky I see is more likely than Cranky because of how easy it would be to turn him into a DK Echo. All I can say that would make Lanky unique besides his personality is his arms if that makes any sense. Hell he runs upside down with his arms.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I feel like Dixie will get in someday. Funky I see is more likely than Cranky because of how easy it would be to turn him into a DK Echo. All I can say that would make Lanky unique besides his personality is his arms if that makes any sense. Hell he runs upside down with his arms.
Sure, he would make an original fighter with his arms. But the most important for me is what the character represents: a good game, a good serie, the good times we had with it. Lanky does none of that. And I trust Sakurai and his team to create a good moveset upon any base, so this "potential" is not a priority for me.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Sure, he would make an original fighter with his arms. But the most important for me is what the character represents: a good game, a good serie, the good times we had with it. Lanky does none of that. And I trust Sakurai and his team to create a good moveset upon any base, so this "potential" is not a priority for me.
I think Lanky is most memorable because of being a major part of the DK Rap and having the most memorable lines in that song. For his moveset Lanky would have his arms, orange grenades, and orange gun. He would literally be representing DK64 as a whole in a way.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

Isaac and Venus Lighthouse (but that seems really obvious...) I think songs and spirits are a bit more interesting.

Songs: (I'll include 8, that's probably around the number we'd get anyway) Listed from most wanted to least.

1. Isaac battle theme
2. Venus Lighthouse
3. Saturos battle theme or Saturos & Menardi battle theme (the final boss fight) Basically I definitely want a track dedicated to these two.
4. Golden Sun theme (the first game)
5. Jenna battle theme
6. Dark Dawn battle medley
7. The Angarian Journey (We got a world map theme from Dark Dawn, but I'd love a remix of the original map theme)
8. Having Fun (I know it probably wouldn't fit, but I like the idea of having a more lighthearted non battle Golden Sun track included as well. I think this was the theme that played during some mini games, so it was pretty memorable to me)

Personally I'd like to see the focus for any remixes to be on the original two Golden Sun games, and then for Dark Dawn just take a song or two directly from the game. Maybe one remix for Dark Dawn and that's it. (like a medley or something)

Obviously we'd have the two existing Golden Sun tracks on top of the above mentioned.

Spirits: (I'll limit myself to 11 because that's the max we've gotten so far from dlc)

Tyrell [Novice]
Karis [Novice]
Rief [Novice]
Sveta [Novice]
Sheba [Advanced]
Piers [Advanced]
Kraden [Advanced]
Saturos [Ace]
Menardi [Ace]
Alex [Ace]
Djinn (Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury) [Legendary]

I didn't include the wise one because I couldn't find good official artwork of him and I assume they'd need that for a spirit. (I guess they could make new art like what they did for Gruntilda but I don't think they'd want to go to all that trouble for the wise one)

If they did make new art for The Wise One then I guess I'd pair Saturos & Menardi into one spirit. In that case The Wise One would probably be the legendary spirit, making the Djinn an ace spirit.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, you know what they say: the only thing more deserving of a remake than a good game is a bad game with good ideas.

That is a thing people say, right?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I honestly think the conspect of DK64 wasn't bad at all but poorly executed. DK64 should have had more worlds and made them smaller instead of having several huge worlds with everything spread everywhere. I feel like a spiritual successor DK64 game could potentially do this concept justice if done right.

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I think Lanky is most memorable because of being a major part of the DK Rap and having the most memorable lines in that song. For his moveset Lanky would have his arms, orange grenades, and orange gun. He would literally be representing DK64 as a whole in a way.
Problem is, I don't want DK64 to be represented by a fighter. The best part of this game was the DK rap, and it being a song is good enough for me - or would be had it not been butchered.
Well, you know what they say: the only thing more deserving of a remake than a good game is a bad game with good ideas.

That is a thing people say, right?
Never heard that before. But DK64 had a poor fundamental concept: force you to go back change character every five steps. It's basically Mario 64 or Banjo & Kazooie, but worse... In order to fix that, you basically need to make a whole new game.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Problem is, I don't want DK64 to be represented by a fighter. The best part of this game was the DK rap, and it being a song is good enough for me - or would be had it not been butchered.

Never heard that before. But DK64 had a poor fundamental concept: force you to go back change character every five steps. It's basically Mario 64 or Banjo & Kazooie, but worse... In order to fix that, you basically need to make a whole new game.
Not to sound rude, but FF7R and RE2make are basically new games. Not saying they'd go that route, just thought I'd point it out.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Not to sound rude, but FF7R and RE2make are basically new games. Not saying they'd go that route, just thought I'd point it out.
Maybe, I never played the originals nor the remakes. But the originals were considered master pieces in their time, so there was no bad fundamental gameplay mechanics to correct in the first place. Take off the DK crew from DK 64, and what's left? It's a totally different situation.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
If we're talking First party characters, i'd say that Sami from Advance Wars is probably one of my most wanted.

I still find it strange that she doesn't have a spirit, i mean, she always appears on the box art and promotional art of the AW games alongside Andy, and he managed to get in as a spirit but not her.

I know missing spirits really don't mean much since the spirit "rule" is one that we sort of made up anyways but still, i can't help but be a little suspicious... surely they didn't just forget about her right ?... right ?

Advance Wars as a whole was very weirdly treated Spirit-wise. I'd have expected more Spirits, but even with the amount that we got, the selection is just off. No Sami or Max? It's probably just unfamiliarity with the source material to blame.
I think this pretty much summarizes it perfectly.

Original source of post.

Can anyone think of a more surprising omission from Smash than the (Advance) Wars series?

1587573731112.png

"
This is about more than a playable fighter. No stage? Over 800 tracks, and not a single piece of music? Sure, there are a couple of Spirits. But even the most obscure, random, and 3rd party games got Spirits. Characters that were not even on Nintendo systems got those I think. Advance Wars had a SINGLE assist trophy, and it was one of the few that were REMOVED. Removed from the most comprehensive collection of Smash history? Why?

But this is Advance Wars. A Nintendo made series that goes all the way back to the Famicom. Long running, and with spinoffs. TWELVE games! Twelve games across Famicom, Super Famicom, Game Boy, GBA, NDS, Gamcube, and Wii. I get that it might not be super popular in Japan, or had any recent entries. But there is some OBSCURE stuff with songs in this game. Electroplankton has a stage! There is music from Culdcept and Jam With the Band. A song from Soma Bringer? A Captain Rainbow song? I could keep going.

Advance Wars is filled with colorful characters and wonderful music. It was VERY well received on the GBA and DS. Most would call them must own games of those very successful Nintendo systems.

And the series is made by Intelligent System. It's often considered the sister series to Fire Emblem. Yes, Fire Emblem is a lot more popular. Especially these days. But Fire Emblem has SEVEN (This post was before Byleth was announced) EIGHT fighters, three assist trophies, stages, music tracks... It's got it all. In all this time, was no one at Intelligent Systems trying to pitch some Advance Wars stuff? There are Codename STEAM songs in this game FFS.

I tried to reason that maybe it had to do with content. Like, maybe war was too out of place in Smash? But if Snake is shooting rockets and throwing grenades, I'm not sure why we can't have Andy doing the same.

It's one thing to feel left out of the party. And i know there are fans out there who feel snubbed. But this isn't a 3rd party series we are discussing. It's actually confusing. Does Sakurai secretly hate the series? I'm actually surprised they didn't have a fighter in the series sooner than now.

Some could argue that maybe Andy or someone else could come as DLC. But with the recent announcement of Joker and the wording that was used after, I'm not so sure. It sounds like DLC is going to be a popularity contest. And most likely, more 3rd party. (This post was before Byleth and ARMS were announced).

Can anyone think of an exclusion that makes even LESS sense?
"

Last edited:

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
This post pretty much summarizes it perfectly. I always like to pull it out again.

Can anyone think of a more surprising omission from Smash than the (Advance) Wars series?

View attachment 269926

"
This is about more than a playable fighter. No stage? Over 800 tracks, and not a single piece of music? Sure, there are a couple of Spirits. But even the most obscure, random, and 3rd party games got Spirits. Characters that were not even on Nintendo systems got those I think. Advance Wars had a SINGLE assist trophy, and it was one of the few that were REMOVED. Removed from the most comprehensive collection of Smash history? Why?

But this is Advance Wars. A Nintendo made series that goes all the way back to the Famicom. Long running, and with spinoffs. TWELVE games! Twelve games across Famicom, Super Famicom, Game Boy, GBA, NDS, Gamcube, and Wii. I get that it might not be super popular in Japan, or had any recent entries. But there is some OBSCURE stuff with songs in this game. Electroplankton has a stage! There is music from Culdcept and Jam With the Band. A song from Soma Bringer? A Captain Rainbow song? I could keep going.

Advance Wars is filled with colorful characters and wonderful music. It was VERY well received on the GBA and DS. Most would call them must own games of those very successful Nintendo systems.

And the series is made by Intelligent System. It's often considered the sister series to Fire Emblem. Yes, Fire Emblem is a lot more popular. Especially these days. But Fire Emblem has SEVEN (This post was before Byleth was announced) EIGHT fighters, three assist trophies, stages, music tracks... It's got it all. In all this time, was no one at Intelligent Systems trying to pitch some Advance Wars stuff? There are Codename STEAM songs in this game FFS.

I tried to reason that maybe it had to do with content. Like, maybe war was too out of place in Smash? But if Snake is shooting rockets and throwing grenades, I'm not sure why we can't have Andy doing the same.

It's one thing to feel left out of the party. And i know there are fans out there who feel snubbed. But this isn't a 3rd party series we are discussing. It's actually confusing. Does Sakurai secretly hate the series? I'm actually surprised they didn't have a fighter in the series sooner than now.

Some could argue that maybe Andy or someone else could come as DLC. But with the recent announcement of Joker and the wording that was used after, I'm not so sure. It sounds like DLC is going to be a popularity contest. And most likely, more 3rd party. (This post was before Byleth and ARMS were announced).

"
If i could like a post multiple times i absolutely would right now.

Kumashock

Smash Cadet
This post pretty much summarizes it perfectly. I always like to pull it out again.

View attachment 269926

"

"
Maybe Rhythm Heaven because it is still getting games and selling well through most of Smash's history unlike Wars. But they're both pretty big and bizarre omissions.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

View attachment 269926

"

"
I don't suppose you've posted this to the Andy and Sami threads, have you? We would like seeing this there, too.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Here are the Spiritless Smashers, first party characters whos spirits are mysteriously missing (well, Mike Jones's probably missing because Japan doesn't even know about him).

spiritiless smashers.png

Even if they don't end up being playable, i wish they'd at least be in the game in some shape or form (Porky in the ASC does not count).

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Back to the game- "characters currently on my brain from Nintendo games that need to be added, ranked roughly as I'm feeling currently and how I believe I tend to think about it over the trajectory of time."

FROM SERIES IN THE GAME
1- Dixie Kong
2- Meowth/Team Rocket
3- Captain Toad
4- Paper Mario
5- Eevee

* Octoling
* Bandana Dee
* Impa
* Vaati
* Waluigi

FROM SERIES MISSING FROM THE GAME
1- Isaac
2- Chibi Robo
3- Balloon Fighter
4- Chorus Kids
5- Excite Biker
6- Ray MK
7- Andy

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Here are the Spiritless Smashers, first party characters whos spirits are mysteriously missing (well, Mike Jones's probably missing because Japan doesn't even know about him).

View attachment 270121

Even if they don't end up being playable, i wish they'd at least be in the game in some shape or form (Porky in the ASC does not count).
theres more missing spirits than that

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Journeyman
Oh ! What stage and song to bring with the AT you want to see upgraded ? Look like it's my time to shine then with my Midna content !

Midna for Smash !.png

Made this a while ago with the help of the Midna community !
The Spirits are a sort of .. Clean-up crew, of a lot of Zelda spirits across the ages that are odly missing for a reason or another, I made a more TP centered one too a while ago in case

The musics are a cool mix between some GREAT TP OST that would fit right in with Smash, and some HW love because dang the OST of this game was fire

And finally ... The stage .. Well, I wrote a full concept for it, so allow me !

Stage :

Midna did not come alone, her whole dimension and Throne Room are now opened to the world of Smash with her! This stage works with a specific gimmick. Like with Wario Ware, the surroundings of the stage occasionally change, teleporting you to the many "Boss Rooms" that Twilight Princess has to offer. Going through the Temple of Time, the Goron Mines, Arbiter's Ground, a room for every dungeon is present! With either the Mini Boss or the Boss of the dungeon there to give you a warm welcome... It then teleports back to the throne room from time to time.

Here is the entire layout of the stage:

-The Starting Room is the Twilight Throne. No hazards, just the calm ambiance of the Twilight in a large flat room, all the different rooms have this layout unless otherwise stated.

-Diababa's boss room is next. Diababa will spit acid at you from time to time, and, using the poison floor from World of Light, the acid will stay on the ground for a moment.

-Danogoro’s room is a smaller platform with a layout similar to Final Destination, but the platform keeps shaking left and right to throw the fighters off.

-Deku Toad battle. Normal battles are suddenly interrupted by the Deku Toad jumping onto the stage to squish the fighters before climbing back onto the ceiling.

-Death Sword’s battle. The sword is unsealed from the beginning, and Death Sword wanders randomly onto the stage, attacking from the background. It cannot be defeated .

-Blizella is next. In her room, she is already in her Ice Coffin, and is sliding around the whole room, visible in the background. Se sometimes spins onto the stage, sweeping off opponents that are in her way .

-The Temple of Time gets a special room based on ArmoGhoma’s room. The boss is not there, but the statues on the side of the room will activate themselves if an enemy is below them (so at the corner of the room) to deliver a swift punch in front of them.

-Argorock’s Room is next. He flies in the background of the stage, and comes by to either spit flames onto the stage, or to flap his wing, causing a wind that blows the fighters around.

-And finally, we come back to the first room, the Twilight Throne.

Hope that you guys like it ! With more than a year since I started working seriously on my Midna Support, I pretty much made every possible content that could come with her, movesets, Challenger Pack, Classic Mode, Alts, even Mii Costume and CGI Trailer are already made by me hehe
I would mod her in one of the Smash Fangame that allow it .. But I suck at coding TBH haha, still doesn't change that I'm hella passionate toward the little Twilight Princess !

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
cool thread i made this virtual boy fighter pack last year but i havent posted it on this thread

The current nintendo characters that i support are:

Ninten
Grovyle (PMD)
Doroach
Captian Syrup
Black shadow
Porky
Captian Rainbow
Harry (teleroboxer)
Hakkun (hakkun sutte)
Nester (nintendo power/nester funky bowling)
Mach Rider
Donkey Kong Jr.
Stork & Poochy (as duo)
Diancie
King Hippo

Still Assist:-
Isaac
Sukapon
Skull kid
Black Knight
Deoxys
Waluigi

As Echoes:-
:ultfalcon:Blood Falcon
:ultmario:Robo Mario (More F.L.U.D.D. moveset based on mario sunshine)
:ultbowser:Dry Bowser
:ultmewtwo:Shadow Mewtwo
:ultgnw:Fox (Egg/Game & watch moveset thats reflects some other unrepresented game & watch titles)

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

View attachment 270121

You forgot Sylux.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I wanted to choose 6 characters, kinda like if i were in charge of my own spirit themed fighter's pass and to be honest, i don't like Sylux all that much.
I understand making like your own Fighter's Pass, but Sylux might be a very important figure in Metroid Prime 4. I think they're grooming him to be the main antagonist in that game from the looks of how Metroid Prime 3 ended. Sylux's Spirit missing is kind of a big deal almost as much of a deal as Porky's missing.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I understand making like your own Fighter's Pass, but Sylux might be a very important figure in Metroid Prime 4. I think they're grooming him to be the main antagonist in that game from the looks of how Metroid Prime 3 ended. Sylux's Spirit missing is kind of a big deal almost as much of a deal as Porky's missing.
Forgive me for my ignorance (I honestly don't care for Metroid), but are we positive Sylux is going to be a big deal? As far as I'm aware, the only hint at that was from one of the creators, and even then they could've easily changed their mind on the matter. We won't know until MP4 decides to reveal itself again...

Top Bottom