• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Yeah that kind of pisses me off how we get moved to losers bracket.
We were available all 2 weeks, and when we got into contact with them they logged off right as we were about to start. Kind of lame but whatever, we'll get to the grand finals the hard way o:

good luck to everyone in losers.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Yeah that kind of pisses me off how we get moved to losers bracket.
We were available all 2 weeks, and when we got into contact with them they logged off right as we were about to start. Kind of lame but whatever, we'll get to the grand finals the hard way o:

good luck to everyone in losers.
honestly it`s going to be the same, since all of us but my partner wasn`t ready and we waited the whole day for him. We were ready and such and we still didn`t do the match o-o

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Mr. Jobot has contacted me, but his partner is nowhere to be found!:dizzy:

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I've been on all day trying to contact SamusBrawler and his team. I've been ready, but he's had trouble coordinating a time with his partner. V_V

~Peachy~

♥I've contacted both of them and they are both offline.

♥I'm about to go to bed, so if we can't find a time we're all together today, I hope we can brawl tomorrow! ;)

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
at what time?

I guess matches for third round will begin tomorrow. No prob. Though it might be hard as I will be busy next two days. I was hoping for it to have finished by today. But lol, no. Hopefully, matches can get done earlier tomorrow so I can have my matches as well. I will be occupied later on in the day. Ill be updating and messaging and checking back early tomorrow morning and all morning long to see If I have an opponent yet. As for now, im going to sleep. later ppl

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Ugh, well it looks like it wont get any farther than this for today. Thanks to the people who stayed on top of their matches and were ready to fight. For those who weren't: you really aren't helping. XD
sry, my partner was afk, like the whole day o-o seriously, we`ll finished up tomorrow fast tho XD ^^

~Peachy~

Ugh, well it looks like it wont get any farther than this for today. Thanks to the people who stayed on top of their matches and were ready to fight. For those who weren't: you really aren't helping. XD
♥Well.... my partner and I have been waiting for my opponent's partner all night. We've even been playing teams who aren't even the tournament to actually keep ourselves interested. And when Mr. Star is asleep, and I'm about to nod off at 1250 P.M........ Mr. Gigas shows up!:laugh:

♥We'll be doing our match tomorrow afternoon if we can.:dizzy:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've been on all day trying to contact SamusBrawler and his team. I've been ready, but he's had trouble coordinating a time with his partner. V_V
Sorry about that. When I was available my partner wasn't. Then I had to go celebrate my brothers birthday.

I work tomorrow at 6:00 pm mountain time, so we'll try and do it tomorrow, I don't want to be dq'ed...

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
sry, my partner was afk, like the whole day o-o seriously, we`ll finished up tomorrow fast tho XD ^^
♥Well.... my partner and I have been waiting for my opponent's partner all night. We've even been playing teams who aren't even the tournament to actually keep ourselves interested. And when Mr. Star is asleep, and I'm about to nod off at 1250 P.M........ Mr. Gigas shows up!:laugh:

♥We'll be doing our match tomorrow afternoon if we can.:dizzy:
I didn't mean either of you guys, lol.

Pro and duo wen do u guys wana do our matches ?
I have no idea when he'll be available. Sorry.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
I saw Melee1 on today but he still has not responded. I sent him a message last night. Play us!

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
UM........................... who says that? Either way, we're not dropping out. Geez.
Master raven said u guys were dropping out. If you guys still want to play ill be on all day today. Let me know and pm me again.. Sorry for all the miscommunications.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Yeah, so will KaZe be hosting? If so, I gotta give you our FC in a PM. ^^

Top Bottom