• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Yep, it's Team Smash vs. Unholy Allies in the 8-team winners finals. And I think that almost everyone who lost the first round forgot that there's a loser's bracket. Come on people, do your matches. As much as I want to move on, I can't just DQ 3/4 of the entrants. -.-
You can. :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Me and the team we're facing seem to be busy at different times, meaning we can't really play. I'm looking into getting a replacement for me so a match can actually take place. Any takers?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol replacing me so that you can still fight. I suppose you can choose a replacement, it would make more sense, assuming Probrawler allows a replacement of course.
This is why I was hoping to do our match yesterday or earlier today, but our opponents were busy
Yaya, we should join another doubles tourney when we get the chance, we'll be more prepared next time too =D

Yaya

Smash Champion
No!

We together have to represent West Canada.

I can't be paired up with some smasher from New Jersey!
Excluding M2K

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:laugh:
Maybe Probrawler will extend our deadline, but I think he has already so I doubt he can again.
If only I didn't work today, but I do :(
I still want to prove ourselves though, we'll sign up for the next Doubles tourney available (Even though I already signed up for Kinky Bunny with Shadow :embarrass)

raydude

Smash Apprentice
probrawler wen can we do our matches right now i'm going to sleep cause its 1h30 am but tomorrow.....lets do it ?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No time, I shouldn't even be online right now. I'm sure there is someone that can take my place. But you'll have to find them lol
Sorry for ditching but I have to lol

Yaya

Smash Champion
Okay, my Brother (A6M Zero) Has agreed to do it.

Team Members: Yaya and A6M Zero
Team Name (Optional): Aces High
FC: 5327-0574-2389 (Same Wii)
Preferred Color: Red

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
He's your brother! No way lol His fox is awesome
I think you traded up lol Good luck =D

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Yes. Unfortunately my team was ready yesterday and Samusbrawler's team is ready today. I'll be ready in about an hour but then they won't. V_V

Yaya's got a replacement apparently, but is that allowed in the second round? It's just the loser's bracket, after all, I don't see why not (I was going to lose anyway)

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Sounds good.

Yaya, I'll tell you when my brother comes home (brothers vs. brothers, eh?). Should be within the hour.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
We did do teams. You guys refused to not play Red, the color I've stuck with since early Melee days.

Not only did I not play my usually color, the lag was unbearable. Worst lag I've had in months, without a doubt. >_> And you guys were obviously used to it, because the connection was just awful.

Despite, "technically" you guys won. I would still hardly call that a match, though. I suppose that's just online for you.

Top Bottom