• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I think the four way slipt should be between the following:
-Aryman
-Barge
-Gylph
-Shadowfirex100

;)

JK Anyways yay the problem is solved.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Really lame way to end this, definitely not joining any of you guys future tourneys ever again. I've played till the end and was waiting for the other team to show up and you guys do a split of out of nowhere? Wow just wow.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Splitting is stupid.

Just find your **** partners and do your match. Either that, or just give nightmare the points. He was the one who was waiting for the match and nothing happened. I would've DQ'd Ary and Barge after the first two days.

Nightmare and his partner deserve the points. And it's up to ProBrawler to fulfill his obligation and give them to him.

/lurk

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Doesn't change the fact this splitting business is ********, not only that but we don't get any wiipoints despise having played to the end? What you guys are doing here is not fair at all.
What? You're both getting 500, same as Barge and Ary.

Splitting is stupid.

Just find your **** partners and do your match. Either that, or just give nightmare the points. He was the one who was waiting for the match and nothing happened. I would've DQ'd Ary and Barge after the first two days.

Nightmare and his partner deserve the points. And it's up to ProBrawler to fulfill his obligation and give them to him.

/lurk
Barge and Ary have been here much more than they have (on SWF, and OTL in general), but NEITHER team has made more effort to arrange a match than posting in this thread. This went on for much longer than was intended, and a 4-way split between Aryman, Barge, Holy, and Ally is the FINAL decision.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Barge and Ary have been here much more than they have (on SWF, and OTL in general), but NEITHER team has made more effort to arrange a match than posting in this thread. This went on for much longer than was intended, and a 4-way split between Aryman, Barge, Holy, and Ally is the FINAL decision.
Sorry but this is quite false, I've been following this tourney closer than Barge or Aryman. Anyway if the final decision is really splitting, so be it. Let's just split and be done with it. I really wanted to face Barge and Aryman but I guess it's too late now.

Top Bottom