• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

raydude

Smash Apprentice
my opponents still cant be found and its midnight over here so i'm going to sleep, night everyone

XZA143

Smash Journeyman
There seems to have been some miscommunication. So I guess its up to Probrawler to decide.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Team Collisionz has not responded yet! ^__^;

♥Would any team like to play us while we're waiting? We need the practice.;)

~Peachy~

♥Hmmmmm... may I suggest you disqualify the team that doesn't show and make the team who was the last one to contact you go on to the next round? ;)

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
♥Hmmmmm... may I suggest you disqualify the team that doesn't show and make the team who was the last one to contact you go on to the next round? ;)
That will happen if they do not play their first round matches by tomorrow AFTERNOON. But since SO many people didn't play their match, I figured it was the best choice to extend the deadline slightly: until the aforementioned time. And also, a DQ'd team will just be put into the loser's bracket, not knocked out completely.

~Peachy~

That will happen if they do not play their first round matches by tomorrow AFTERNOON. But since SO many people didn't play their match, I figured it was the best choice to extend the deadline slightly: until the aforementioned time. And also, a DQ'd team will just be put into the loser's bracket, not knocked out completely.

♥Okay.. that's fine with me! Although it sounds like Deja vu.( This happens alot in Mr. Fatman's tournies!;))

~Peachy~

♥Hmmmm..nothing yet. MiamiSportsfan hasn't been on in a while and the second username doesn't give any results in the search members option!:laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Good games JO and Gigas.

But this is just the beginning...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Today is the ultimate test of my patience.

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
idk whats goin on here... the ppl were were supposta face for round 2 havnt even done round 1

Top Bottom