• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Just a post to tell we exist. I've contacted CapAmerica05 and his team, and he says his partner will be ready in a few hours. I'll update when we have our matches.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sorry, my computer with the brackets is being weird.

I'll get them up ASAP.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yep I'v spoken to my team... we'll definitely get it done hopefully by tomorrow, it's just we're all in different time zones!

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sorry to write this but I'm having issues with my team mate. He is having problems connecting to the Wifi. he's been trying all night but it isn't working. I'm about to get into a match with purotek and his brother. But my teammate isnt responding. I have my brother here with me, and Im wondering if I can just add him as my teammate to replace my original teammate. Please let me know as soon as you can. I don't want my opponents to wait any longer.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Hey, sorry to write this but I'm having issues with my team mate. He is having problems connecting to the Wifi. he's been trying all night but it isn't working. I'm about to get into a match with purotek and his brother. But my teammate isnt responding. I have my brother here with me, and Im wondering if I can just add him as my teammate to replace my original teammate. Please let me know as soon as you can. I don't want my opponents to wait any longer.
Sure, go ahead. But you'll have to stay w/ your brother through the whole thing.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Unholy Allies won 2-0 Against Team Mr.Weegee, fun games guys! GGs!
Yeah that was fun, even though we lost pretty badly, but I'm sure thats what everyone was expecting :laugh: (Including us)

GG's :)

EDIT: We actually forgot to choose a cp, sorry about that. Smashville probably wasn't the best place for us :ohwell: lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*pats self on back*
But to be honest, I had more trouble with your Rob Holynightmare, he was scary lol
Snake was scary too though...

Well, on to the loser bracket...

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
ok. Here are results for CapAmerica05 vs Pyrotek7k7:

CapAmerica05 & Brother(Replacement for Swizz) win 2-1 over Pyrotek7k7 and Brother.

Great Match. Just spectacular.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
This really sucks, I won't be on at all today. But I'll be on tomorrow. Our opponents said we could do it last night (when I was available). But then they disappeared -_-

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Yep. That's how double elimination works. And since I lost, I can keep playing until I lose again.

"Double Elimination" > Being eliminated twice.

There are actually triple elimination tournaments but they are uncommon because they take so long.

EDIT: xD Looking at all of the results so far, EVERY matchup except CapAmerica's and mine was 2-0. At least I put up a fight. ^_^

Hey CapAmerica, maybe we could try a 1v1 sometime.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Alright, if anyone wants to get their second-round matches done early, feel free. Especially for the 8-team bracket, in which the second round is finalized. For those who haven't gotten their game done yet: DO IT! If it's not done by tonight, the tournament organizers will make a decision as to which team will be DQ'd. However, if you have to get it done EARLY tomorrow, I'll take that.

Top Bottom