• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Superlatives Thread! (back to actual superlatives!)

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
Player-3 for first falcon to be banned for posting helpful imformation on the PTvFalcon matchup thread
<_<

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
apparently you cant post there like you can in the falcon boards, you ahve to be serious

and i dunno i got 6 points i assume i am

EDIT: nvm only banned for 5 days
but still
<_<
You could pm a mod if you think you got banned without a (good) reason

But if you did something 'bannable' then there is not much you can do..

also, we need more mods around here, too

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah.

We need a mod, an advocate in the SBR.

One who posts in colors.

Red perhaps.
posting in colors is nice...
i nominate you since you have a broken everything

:D i guess since the falcon boards are starting to actually do something useful for falcon, we might be taken seriously

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
posting in colors is nice...
i nominate you since you have a broken everything

:D i guess since the falcon boards are starting to actually do something useful for falcon, we might be taken seriously
Its just one thumb one finger and in between my knucles and my wrist. Everything else is not broken.

I can't go to the SBR. I have to apply and i honestly don't think they will accept. I just don't know enough yet.

I will post my analysis about how much Metaknight and Snake have an effect on falcons tier placement though. Very soon.

Zeallyx

who should apply for beeing a backroom member?
We must decide this, we should arrange a nomination.

I nominate Noodle/Wogrim (can't decide)

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
IT doesn't work like that. Anyone can apply. Go to your CP and find group memberships on the left hand part of the screen and apply for SBroomer. Its in violet. The problem is is that somone rarley gets in. You have to be incredibly knowledgible and you have to have recognition all over the boards.

Zeallyx

I nominate Stafy for most helpful falcon ever.
He rerecorded my whole highlight vid :O

again stafy, thanks.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
IT doesn't work like that. Anyone can apply. Go to your CP and find group memberships on the left hand part of the screen and apply for SBroomer. Its in violet. The problem is is that somone rarley gets in. You have to be incredibly knowledgible and you have to have recognition all over the boards.
^^^^ what he said

my buddy Percon got in and he has like NO time on his hands for smash nowadays, Niko applied and didn't in even though he plays smash all day, so I think your seniority has some effect to it also.

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
Rebaz and I are like Vegeta and Goku

he comes out of nowhere and is VERY impressive to everybody, I was here on the boards starting small and ending up being pretty good at using Falcon. Rebaz has unlocked potential that can wipe out most (if not) any Falcon main if unlocked, I myself have hit a rut that will take a bit of time to get out of, just as I have before. When we clash, our matches become the most epic thing people will ever witness but when we work as a team we seem un-stoppable (discussing Falcon techniques)...........and then theres Ally.......... who's Brolly and OWN's everybody

MAN, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE VEGETA >=(? did you know that he was being a wuss in the Brolly movie part 1? ah well, i nominate TKONTK for best Falcon guide, Ayaz for best Falcon who i ever played, it was online yes, but we had some epic matches. and i really...Really...need to play ally, i hear all this stuff about him, I REALLY need to play him. funny thing is, that i dont even play brawl now a days, i'l hope i'l be more in it when i come to america. but going to that tourney is my main excuse for going to AMERIKEH =D

S8on95

Smash Cadet
Do you guys do the fusion dance in Teams? Also, I nominate TKONTK for most dedicated cuz he is always finding new possibilities.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
I see that I havent been dethrowned as Teh Lurkz. This pleases me. I read most everything new, but just dont feel particularly compelled to post with any kind of frequency. Keep it up Dougites

Top Bottom