• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Superlatives Thread! (back to actual superlatives!)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I would be more than happy to represent Falcon around here, but I think I should wait until I'm more well known (since I'm just now getting active on this account). I'll still be around to show my moves to everyone though.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I mean your previous account
Previous account on here? Asked to be removed since I've been more known as "Darky-Sama" as of 2008. lolol

Everywhere else in the Smash Community, just known as Darky-Sama as well now. Unless I'm trolling sites under the name "Captain Douglas Jay Falcon" or "Captain Douglas Jay C**shot", but that's a whole different story. Yeeep.

Roager

Smash Ace
Whoa this thread exists still/again. Undead RoagerThread ftw!

EDIT: if need be, i'll retake the helm of this thread, since i can edit the first post.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Whoa this thread exists still/again. Undead RoagerThread ftw!

EDIT: if need be, i'll retake the helm of this thread, since i can edit the first post.
roager i think it would be best if you made a new one during the holidays

a new thread for a new year

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
There's a Dutch Smasher called Mr. R, or Ramin, and I often refer to him as 'Kanker Ramin.'

Cancer Ramin, the inventor of the Kanker (Cancer) Combo.

cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc

LuLLo

Smash Ace
There's a Dutch Smasher called Mr. R, or Ramin, and I often refer to him as 'Kanker Ramin.'

Cancer Ramin, the inventor of the Kanker (Cancer) Combo.

cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc
LoL :p...
Just been at his place this friday, you mean the SideB>FH Nair> USmash thingy?
That's pretty much kanker(cancer)hard....

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
This thread is now officially Dutch.
Good game, dood. :C
'dood' is an actual word in dutch. it means 'Death' , only in dutch there is a 'lidword' in front of 'dood' which is 'de' so it becomes 'de dood'. This would be translated als 'The death', only in english that is not used, so 'de dood' is translated as 'Death', and 'ik ga dood' is translated as 'I'm dying'.

So 'Death' isnt a completely accurate translation, though that is what you will find in the dutch to english dictionary.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
'dood' is an actual word in dutch. it means 'Death' , only in dutch there is a 'lidword' in front of 'dood' which is 'de' so it becomes 'de dood'. This would be translated als 'The death', only in english that is not used, so 'de dood' is translated as 'Death', and 'ik ga dood' is translated as 'I'm dying'.

So 'Death' isnt a completely accurate translation, though that is what you will find in the dutch to english dictionary.
o.o knee...
god ****:chuckle:
and I saw that you were looking for some GanonvFalcon matches over on our boards, so if you ever want a match (at least with me), send me a pm or drop by xat.com/ganondorf_brawlers or fycn.forumotion.net. I'll be in those areas most of the time, so just hit me up

Zeallyx

o.o knee...
god ****:chuckle:
and I saw that you were looking for some GanonvFalcon matches over on our boards, so if you ever want a match (at least with me), send me a pm or drop by xat.com/ganondorf_brawlers or fycn.forumotion.net. I'll be in those areas most of the time, so just hit me up

thanks lol.
And alright, I'll do that :)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I don't think anyone is really the 'best' Falcon, since everyone has different ways of playing. As for the skill factor, I know that Knee knows what hes doing. Player-3 and myself have some pretty decent experience as well.

I'm sure there's others too, just ask around for some matches.

Roager

Smash Ace
Magiacal: adj. 1. Just ******* awesome
Magiacal adj (muh-jye-uh-kuhl) - Of or pertaining to both magic and mania. A portmanteau of "magical and "maniacal" e.g. "That guy's just plain crazy. He's magiacal."

Also, 666 post count. Satan ftw?

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Roager just made his 666th post.
SATANIC POST UP THERE, DON'T LISTEN TO HIS MAGICAL WAYS.

Also, Magical is just when you're high.
You're flying, it's magical. You're trippy and you're fragile.

Zeallyx

Magiacal adj (muh-jye-uh-kuhl) - Of or pertaining to both magic and mania. A portmanteau of "magical and "maniacal" e.g. "That guy's just plain crazy. He's magiacal."

Also, 666 post count. Satan ftw?
No:

Magiacal [muh-iye-uh-kuhl) Of or pertaining to both magical and maniacal.
Ex. 'He can make dead bunnies come out of a hat. He's magiacal.'

And Darky, you smoke the wrong pot if you feel fragile while high lolz.

Top Bottom