• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
'sup, just got 3-stocked by the very same Falco I told you about.

What do?

(yes this is hilarious)

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
NNID
Budget_Player

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The only thing cool about Brawl Minus is the fact that Falcon goes "YES!" and "COME ON!" after almost every attack or grab.
But that's exactly the point. Falcon is over 9000x manlier in Brawl-.

Do you know how amazing it is to grope grab someone with Falcon and **** pummel them?

And the Falcon Punch. DAMN. It is SO SATISFYING.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I like the fact that minus has no pretention of being competitive or balanced or doing what Sakurai couldn't do, it's just changing the game for the lulz.

It's sad that other minus chars don't look as fun to play as Falcon.
IMO everyone should shout YESZ in brawl-.

NNID
Budget_Player
I like the fact that minus has no pretention of being competitive or balanced or doing what Sakurai couldn't do, it's just changing the game for the lulz.

Beg your pardon? Oh we totally plan on being balanced, and potentially competitive. Not at cost of lulz though.

NNID
Budget_Player
Wait, what? Brawl- is supposed to be balanced?

O_o
Well yeah. Balanced in the sense that "Everyone has a fair chance". It's more fun that way, because anyone can pick their favorite char and have a winning chance. Like if you want to play CF or Ganon, you can to it at a high level and actually have a chance of winning instead of dying the first time you come up against olimar, MK, or Sheik. :V Also, avoiding someone having 60-40s and 70-30s across the board, etc. is a good thing, because it means there would be reason to pick someone else.

Seeing how many options we've already added, this will not be too hard.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Do you know how amazing it is to grope grab someone with Falcon and **** pummel them?
Seriously, grabbing someone with minus Falcon is just so suggestive. XD

UTD Zac makes G&W minus look really fun lmao. U-throw Judgement too good, and D-air spiking the entire duration.

Link minus is also mad sexy. Randomly shoots light dark fire and ice arrows. Gale Boomerang on return TEARS **** UP. Up-B has bigger, Smash 64 like hitbox.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well yeah. Balanced in the sense that "Everyone has a fair chance"
In other words, giving each character a ridiculously broken move to make it even more of a party game because everyone will continuously spam that same move for shits and giggles, ruining any chance of viable competitive play.

Stick with Brawl+, characters are actually viable as a whole and it's not a rip-off of a rip-off.

:D

Project M might catch on though.

NNID
Budget_Player
In other words, giving each character a ridiculously broken move to make it even more of a party game because everyone will continuously spam that same move for shits and giggles, ruining any chance of viable competitive play.

Stick with Brawl+, characters are actually viable as a whole and it's not a rip-off of a rip-off.

I beg your pardon? Single character where this is the case and hasn't been fixed/patched yet (and wasn't that way in vBrawl)?

Eh. I'll stick to official Brawl.
Mods=gods

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427

Is there anything WRONG with Brawl being a party game? Because that is what it's supposed to be in the first d*mn place.

And lol no, there will be no useless or obsolete moves in Brawl-. They just need to find a nice compromise for Wario's F-smash...I guess.

You should watch some of UTD Zac's vids. Brawl- is like 64. Except really really hilarious. It has what it takes to be a fun competitive game.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Personal opinions are subjective, no use arguing over them.

Brawl+ is where it's at.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
****, that's pretty far away. Doubt I could make it with mom, ride, and money johns.
Oh dang, just realized your MI, theres usually a car from MI that shows up at alot of OH tourneys with Lain, Judge and ppl.

Though im sure they wont be at this one because of the stage list. >.<

As a matter of fact im pretty sure L_Cancel wanted to come, I think hes also from Rockford.

Top Bottom