• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
In other words, giving each character a ridiculously broken move to make it even more of a party game because everyone will continuously spam that same move for shits and giggles, ruining any chance of viable competitive play.
No, giving each character a ridiculously broken moveset that leaves no move(s) useless. You haven't played it, don't judge it yet, man.

I mean have you SEEN yoshi?!

.Marik

is a social misfit
No, giving each character a ridiculously broken moveset that leaves no move(s) useless. You haven't played it, don't judge it yet, man.

I mean have you SEEN yoshi?!
I'm being biased because I want Brawl+ to expand!

D:

No, I haven't lol.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Is there anything WRONG with Brawl being a party game? Because that is what it's supposed to be in the first d*mn place.

And lol no, there will be no useless or obsolete moves in Brawl-. They just need to find a nice compromise for Wario's F-smash...I guess.

You should watch some of UTD Zac's vids. Brawl- is like 64. Except really really hilarious. It has what it takes to be a fun competitive game.
idk about Brawl- being really competitive but Brawl- looks very fun, it's ridiculous. Should be in tournys to see how it goes.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Brawl- is fun.

Brawl+ is serious and tries to be melee, but doesn't really want to be melee (lol wut).

Balanced Brawl is almost as serious as Brawl+.

Brawl+ is the most well known because everyone LOOOOOOVES Melee. Meh.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Don't let them know our weakness!

aka none
Oh, I c wut u did ther :chuckle:

Player3, nice Wily get. Oh, and the reason the mods are never going to be tournament legal is just because it's very hard to hack EVERY SINGLE WII at a tournament in order to play "tournament legal" mods.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
It's not hard to hack every single Wii for a tournament. The Stack Smash hack allows any Wii to have Brawl hacks WITHOUT HOMEBREW.

More hurting the progress of mods is getting them to be popular...well, that's the case with Balanced Brawl right now at least.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i don't think it's possible to have more explosions than power rangers

unless it's a Michael bay movie

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
We came, we saw, first falcon post was "Bowser's fat"

That should be enough Falcon POOOOSTing! :p

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
That gives me an idea, Big Lord.

Guys, since we're on the Bowser discussion, it would save time if someone helped me keep track of the ratio and main things stated on their thread for our OWN match-up thread.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
That's actually a pretty nice idea. I'll read the thread now and see what have they come up with... Or not. I'm bored :\

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I see what you did there, lionman

The Bowser MU thread actually turned out to be useful to us, me thinks. And hurray to the new tier list!

Top Bottom