• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
What do you guys do after getting completely beat up particularly hard?

I just can't shrug it up and live the next day lol, I get all emo about a big, "omfgIwaspwned" loss.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Don't you always get the feeling "I could've done better" regardless of who the opponent was? I know I do.

... well, specially when it's someone I usually beat.
eff you, wi-fi

Player-3

Smash Hero
if you get mad over wifi losses and/or excited you beat someone over wifi

....|::::::::<

unless it was complete **** LOL

Player-3

Smash Hero
so guys
today i found out that when you're near a wall, ftilt sets up REALLY well for a ftilt lock (grounded ftilt lock bounce jab lock-esque thing)

really really well...

like ftilt them into the wall, they bounce right onto the ground

lordhelmet

Smash Master
so guys
today i found out that when you're near a wall, ftilt sets up REALLY well for a ftilt lock (grounded ftilt lock bounce jab lock-esque thing)

really really well...

like ftilt them into the wall, they bounce right onto the ground
You're right, this could lead to something manly. I'll try more things with it later.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
subbing for awesome

Has anyone felt the satisfaction of landing a Double Reverse Falcon Punch? feels good man

we were playing the other day 2 on 1 matches and when it was my turn to be the LoneWolf, i won and did a double reverse while trying to recover being thrown off the stage right before Frigate Orpheon decided to spin

yoshq

Smash Master
isn't there some way to display the thread with the op first and then the page you're on under that? in other words just the op at the top of every page?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Why would you want that, yoshq?

Ninja kirby I think there's a vid where Acedude TECHED A IKE SPIKE and into a wall jump, in Yoshi's island... something similar happened to you? (and lol being spiked by a kirby, being a kirby main)

Speaking of mains and seconds, I need to show MK more love. I suck with him, compared with Captain Falcon.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Wouldn't that work better with a locked thread where the main content is posted, and then another thread for commenting and posting more info (that later is edited in the other thread)?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Was that a friggin stutter step fsmash followed by a knee... AND IT COMBOS!?

._. I... I just...

PZ

Smash Lord
I cant brawl any1 anymore but i can still get online it suckz. Also my neighbor's internet is blocked thanks to a new door. My friend quit trying at brawl now i cant evern use cf without winning everytime or yoshi without totally dominating. I might as well give up at brawl. I might as well find ATs and other stuff that can be done without facing some1 but theres no point since most likely any1 will find what i find first. So now ill just come here for reading or if i see a new AT, tactic, mus, and just to lurk basically. Theres not much i can contribute at all. I guess i can help with mus but most likely id be wrong on my observation. Ill most likely not have the ability to play brawl again unless the place where my mom is going has a tourney i can attend not far away(3 hrs and less). My mom is going to somewhere between sandiego, california and los angelos, california for the summer. So this concludes the position im in atm refering to brawl but i bought pokemon SS (soul silver) so i wont die by bordum, gears of war may be gay online but it works, and i got FM 3(forzamotorsport 3).

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Though DA is a move one shouldn't use.
Way too punishable and there are always better alternatives.
That's not true. Sometimes you can't hit someone of the floor with anything else; SH dair takes too long and I belive it's impossible to autocancel when hitting a prone opponent.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
But Knee, dash attack is a punisher, why would you use it if the opponent can react ?
(inb4 that's true for Falcon's whole moveset)

Top Bottom