• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You beat a random top tier player, Gz.

The last kill vs DDD was like: Hey you suck im going to send you to the deep of the sea because you smell

Happy Birthday
Doc is a professional player, GG.

You seem jealous.

Very nice. Though you couldve won even faster if you abused grab release->Hyphen smash against MK.

But, again, Very nice.

Moves have been shown.
Grab release>hyphen smash isn't 100% legit and it can be SDI'd

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
If Falcon buffers the dash -> Upsmash, chances are, it'll hit. There's nothing to lose either way. Meta Knight has a split second reaction to avoid it and shuttle loop won't come out quick enough to punish us for it.

Lionman

Smash Champion
If Falcon buffers the dash -> Upsmash, chances are, it'll hit. There's nothing to lose either way. Meta Knight has a split second reaction to avoid it and shuttle loop won't come out quick enough to punish us for it.
Spam Up + B with MK

I tried to grab release to upsmash many times with good timing, it never works

its like try to do the infinite on rob

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It works fine for me.

When I was using MK against Lord Helmet before, I tried mashing up+B over and over to shuttle loop and there were two things I wasn't able to get around. Up smash and up air. The animation didn't even have time to start. lmfao.

I think it's POSSIBLE to buffer it so MK can't react, but chances are, you won't. Buffering a dash out of a grab at just the right time is pretty awkward to begin with.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
That last kill of the last match, holy cow Ally. I jizzed in my pants.

But some people over there (at youtube) are right. Needs more knee of justice.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
It works fine for me.

When I was using MK against Lord Helmet before, I tried mashing up+B over and over to shuttle loop and there were two things I wasn't able to get around. Up smash and up air. The animation didn't even have time to start. lmfao.

I think it's POSSIBLE to buffer it so MK can't react, but chances are, you won't. Buffering a dash out of a grab at just the right time is pretty awkward to begin with.
You should try aerials instead, which start up faster than MK's Up-B.

lol Ally >>>>>> Silverdoc.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Everyone neglects Brawl Falcon too much. I can imagine myself being in a big tourny.....owning M2K, Ally, Ninjalink, Chudat, and ADHD with Falcon. XD Automatic God tier character

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Just wanted to say that lordhelmet and Darky-Sama's first kills (0:32) were... oh my God. Double stage spike.

Top Bottom