• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
There was one, it's now long dead.

On a side note I went to a tourney today, I went all Falcon and got *****, probably placing 2x or 3x out of 80. I need to learn to play Falcon safely.

:/

.Marik

is a social misfit
^Mah boi, this thread is what all true Falcons strive for!

Also, I'm the best Brawl Captain Falcon in my country, something you guys will never be (in your own countries), that is all.
Because there are only about 10 competitive players in Portugal that can actually compare to America.

Oh right.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
My secondary is Meta knight, though. But I only use him to counterpick Falcon's most horrible match-ups. There's a Falco I know that absolutely ***** my Captain Falcon.

Yes, it's King Funk. CURSE HIIIIIM

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If there was a C.Falcon ladder I would be at the top because I'm the best C.Falcon lol.

Get at me *****z.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Holy crap, what happened to these boards?

ò_O @ all the closed threads, it looked like 09 again lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
i'd beat you in falcon dittoes... get at me ;)
Who the **** are you
I sucked then.
inb42willzjohns
I just johned. Suck my ****.
i'll beat ya both ;) someone make a ladder

or if i did would anyone join?
You wouldn't beat anyone. You have no rep, you have no friends, you have no life. /life

I arrived and then cuz I was so awesome they had to bring a new MOD in called mad and he gayed the internetz.

Player-3

Smash Hero

where you been bro?

f3nix came to waba last saturday so me and him spent the whole day playing falcon dittos pretty much lol

you should come up there sometime

oh, and the boards have improved now that knee stopped being here and making useless threads b/c he doesnt understand brawls metagame, even though his threads were cool they didnt do much

and we got some new falcons who are pretty legit (at least on wifi [helmet, willz])

although every time i play helmet i notice so many bad habits... but i cant punish them xD

oh yeah, and im placing top 5 now instead of last place
xD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
What talk ting? Such a wasteman. Blud you have nothing on me cuz I iz a bad man. NA NA NAIIII

P3, I ain't no wifi player lmao. You best be joking mang I go tourneys n ****. HELL I HOST TOURNEYS IRL WUTAFUH SON.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
<33333

p3 imma come to georgia one day and we should team in a tourney as double falcon and win cuz we da beastzzzz

Tenki

Smash Hero
where you been bro?

f3nix came to waba last saturday so me and him spent the whole day playing falcon dittos pretty much lol

you should come up there sometime

oh, and the boards have improved now that knee stopped being here and making useless threads b/c he doesnt understand brawls metagame, even though his threads were cool they didnt do much

and we got some new falcons who are pretty legit (at least on wifi [helmet, willz])

although every time i play helmet i notice so many bad habits... but i cant punish them xD

oh yeah, and im placing top 5 now instead of last place
xD
Well, I meant that the kind of threads being closed/appearing are like :confused:
Falcon Dive, "Should I go for a suicide kill?", Cmon blue Falcon... etc

wat.

-----

also, this last semester was hard//I only go to summer tourneys, so I haven't been at WABA lol

congrats on the placing upgrade - is that your Brawl or Melee placing? :3

Player-3

Smash Hero
cmon blue falcon is legit though

brawl, if im warmed up in melee before i enter the tournament i placed 7th once
im gettin guddd

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
What exactly is "too young"? Goldenike (another portuguese player) is 14 and he is representing :zerosuitsamus: atm.

He probably means he can't physically go to tournaments though.

Merry falcon punching holidays, chumps

NNID
Budget_Player
Hey guys.

If you haven't heard of this...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255190

Captain falcon is ****ing ****.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd28Mt3oS84. He spends the first little while getting his *** handed to him and then kills ganon with snake's-****ing-ftilt-sized knee. Seriously, check it out-Falcon is ****.

EDIT: Just to make it clear how awesome CF is. Knee is massive, falcon kick does like 40 and breaks shields in one hit, you can spam Falcon Punch.

Top Bottom