• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
WHAT IS THIS

BRING BACK PLAYER-3

It may shock you to know this, but Player-3 was banned for being an alternate account. Everyone that posts on the Falcon boards are actually the same person. he acquired too many spam infractions.

Also, good **** getting the quick edit in to cover up your failed caps dodge.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I understand that this is a social thread, and you will always disagree with me, but posting a single picture or a two word post isn't something we need.

At the very least you could insult someone, assuming it's blatantly obvious and not serious enough for a Minor Flaming.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Seriously...
Someone of you guys should make a Top 10 / Top 20 - Epic Falcon Punches Vid,
with material from the Falcon-players.

Now THAT'd be epic.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Falcon Knee>Falcon Punch.

Realistically, and metaphorically.

Falcon Knee is a symbol of great justice and masculinity.

Plus, combos.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dude, Willz combos would take every place.

And if you're TOO DUMB to know what a Willz combo is, then please, let me break it down for ya;

Knee..... > Jump in the ayer... > REVERSE* FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

* - doesn't have to be reversed but if you do it reversed it makes you more awesome and you're paying proper respect to the great Willz.

And there ya go!

If you could add one feature to falcon what would it be. Please don't flame me and say falcon is perfect and there is nothing to improve him. I love playing falcon in friendlies but I can't play him in seriously. I only play him casually but if I could improve one thing about falcon it would be his priority. Besides the awesome jabs everything falcon does either cancels out the attack or you eat it.

noradseven

Smash Lord
If you could add one feature to falcon what would it be. Please don't flame me and say falcon is perfect and there is nothing to improve him. I love playing falcon in friendlies but I can't play him in seriously. I only play him casually but if I could improve one thing about falcon it would be his priority. Besides the awesome jabs everything falcon does either cancels out the attack or you eat it.
what he needs is bigger hitboxes and more shield stun on a few moves.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I would make aerial RB not helpless when it hits. And give FK more hitstun.
And maybe give him a good standing grab hitbox. If I had to ask for only one it would be that.
The rest is fine.

Also I have a replay of me Falcon Punching a Warlock Punch. Poor Ganon.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I wish Player-3 could show me how to play Falcon better.

I wish Brawl sucked less too.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
URL contained blah blah wrong link.

If its v.s Bums DK i've seen it. He did **** good :)

SKIP O: come back to ussssss (more)

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
I have returned!
Many wasted days have been committed to finding my long lost LAMPY!

LAMPY! YOU CAME BACK!
*hugs*

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Mah boi, this thread is what all true Falcons strive for!

Also, I'm the best Brawl Captain Falcon in my country, something you guys will never be (in your own countries), that is all.

Top Bottom