• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Every single time I see Holy, he is always flaming. :/

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
My Falcons better than Allys, and my skill level is a hell of a lot higher than his as well. Get at me *****z... unless you agree with me!

+

OMG ITZ 2010 IN DA UK OMG PARTAAAAAAAAAAAY

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Happy new year of PAWNCHING for you guys. And I know I'm 10 hours or so late, but I had some pawnching to do.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Would you guys say that Snake's best option for edgeguarding Falcon is to simply hug the ledge(not too early or he gets raptor boosted)?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So what I just read was. Snake should not go offstage and try to Fair Falcon.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You're an idiot, Ally has the best Captain Falcon in the world. Culex is good and all but he's not on Ally's level with CF.
Exactly the reason why Culex ***** Ally in a moneymatch Falcon ditto? It's an even matchup, don't give me that "dittos are gay and don't prove anything" STUFF

Culex uses him in tournaments. Ally doesn't. GG.

Every single time I see Holy, he is always flaming. :/
He's usually incorrect, too.

Don't get me wrong, Ally is the best player in the world and I adore him, but I'm not going to blatantly meatride either.

Player-3

Smash Hero
chu get to some tournaments, possibly combo breaker 5 plz

falcon dittos

maybe even FFAs with fenix (best falcon noones ever heard of

hes the best
eveerrr)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
acedudes falcon is nice but mine is better cuz i have my own combo. what does he have? **** all get a combo you scrubs

.Marik

is a social misfit
So.

Ally sandbags during moneymatches, or so I'm told by an outside source.

Regardless, I'm not saying Culex is a better player. He just has more Falcon results than Ally. I think Ally is amazing, makes me proud to be Canadian.

But who sandbags reputation and cash in a moneymatch? Until then, I'm merely going with results and what I've seen.

yoshq

Smash Master
i'm uploading some vids of his falcon in low tier dubz if you guys wanna use dubz at all

oh and there were like 2 singles matches but idk if he did anything in them

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
he sandbags unless you take a game off him, then he goes all out.
And Culex won 4-1. Why didn't Ally go all out? That's unlike him, Ally is a beast.

No worries, next time I see Culex we'll MM if he wants, no sandbagging included, Ontario is full of **** anyhow
Sure thing.

By the way, I meant no offense, please don't take it as such.

Sandbagging is the art of not trying, but you still have to win. If you lose, you lose. Simple as that.

And I'm going off of tournament results and the moneymatch outcome, but I don't doubt you for a second.

Culex has a really good Falcon, just don't sandbag and we'll know who's better.

And Ontario is probably a much more respectable region than Quebec in terms of elitism.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, people have been telling me it was a moneymatch.

Various sources, so it's not like one misinformed person. At least I hope not.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Acedude that was pretty **** fine! 5 stars.

But why not playing falcon dittos? Because it's hard to use him against a clone?

I've always wondered if there is anyone who mains Neutral Falcon and another one who mains Blood Falcon... and if they have ever dueled offline.

Top Bottom