• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

RDK

Smash Hero
Is mine almost done yet?
When he's finished, he'll post it. He's on about page 44, so if that's around where your request is, it might be soon. But don't spam and ask him a million times if he's done.

I edited my request. And thanks again, ODIN.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
nice, mine is on page 45. also, Odin, your new sig is awesome, don't change it, keep this one.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Is mine almost done yet?
See below. I JUST got back into the flow. >_>

When he's finished, he'll post it. He's on about page 44, so if that's around where your request is, it might be soon. But don't spam and ask him a million times if he's done.

I edited my request. And thanks again, ODIN.
No prob.

nice, mine is on page 45. also, Odin, your new sig is awesome, don't change it, keep this one.
Yours has been done.

RDK

Smash Hero
That's Carnage from the Spiderman comics, right?

And ODIN, now that you have animation back, are you open to doing .gifs?

soaz

Smash Ace
O D I N i said that it was ok if some people got their sigs before me(my request is on page 40 i think)so if you could start on it once you have done the requests on page 50 could you get to it?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
that one looks awesome, can't wait to see mine ;)
:)
That's Carnage from the Spiderman comics, right?

And ODIN, now that you have animation back, are you open to doing .gifs?
It's doable now, yes.

O D I N, can you make renders of Brawl Pokemon Trainer, Ike, and Diddy Kong? And I mean like good renders.
Uh... Check planetrenders.net first. I'm not that great at rendering.

its cool, but really different from what i had expected.
yea, but this was the image i wanted to be used.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/129/carnagetj1.png
Reason being; that's a hard image to work with: Black background with black in a blobby(?) render. REALLY hard to figure out which is which, and make that work well.

good to know you got back into the groove odin. I like your sig. XD Can't wait for mine!
^_^ Thank ya.

O D I N i said that it was ok if some people got their sigs before me(my request is on page 40 i think)so if you could start on it once you have done the requests on page 50 could you get to it?
Np.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
..ODIN, since animation is possible for you, can you now make the rupees in my sig sparkle. It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

PS- I am loving your sig.;)

Florida

イーグランツ
O D I N, you should seriously consider closing the shop until you get all caught up. I mean, in just a day you already got like 20 new requests waiting for you. Also it'd be a lot easier on you, without the people saying "hey what page you on, my turn yet?". You could just close requests, finish up with your work, and then re-open it when you're all caught up... just some advice.

Keep up the good work O D I N. 30 more pages to go! ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
O D I N, you should seriously consider closing the shop until you get all caught up. I mean, in just a day you already got like 20 new requests waiting for you. Also it'd be a lot easier on you, without the people saying "hey what page you on, my turn yet?". You could just close requests, finish up with your work, and then re-open it when you're all caught up... just some advice.

Keep up the good work O D I N. 30 more pages to go! ;)
I'll keep it in mind. Thanks though. :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
On page 49.

Took me FOREVER to get that to look right.

More to come later (hopefully). Comp has been acting up today.

Now, for the two guys I gave their requests to Eps and Jamo;

If by next week, they haven't posted anything, I'll just go back and do them. Savvy?

RDK

Smash Hero
Great sig, ODIN. Love the Demon Falcon on steroids.

Keep up the good work!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
O D I N.. not even caught up and open to doing animation. Are you crazy? Those take forever.... What do you use to turn vids into gifs?

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ODIN your a brave man doing all these sigs *applauds* and not to mention your one *applauds*

I might make another request soon... just gotta find a pic of WW's hand with the Triforce (That scene outside of the tower of the gods).

(Not like i would get it till brawl comes out anyway)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sorry odin, I guess I view more posts per page than you, so I thought I was up. sorry for the confusion

Tujex

Smash Ace
Lol, man it's going to be a while before mine comes...I'm on page 70-something!

But yeah, I can already see the waves of people screaming for Diddy Kong sigs now that they've revealed him in game.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ODIN

Look what i found! XD this is so funny might even sig it... maybe...

(This may seem like spam but you might be able to use it...)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XS Dont know if i CBA to play Pokemon... dont even think a have a full (Good) team of non - ubers.

But god if he gets that new expansion he wont be off the comp for another year.

Hope you eventually get through these request... you have almost the entire thread to get through.

(You are on page 40 something but we have already doubled that XS o dear)

bored

Smash Ace
Oh your on page 49? Yay, I'm so excited for mine! Also I made the finishing touches to my sig requests since you now are doing animation ;).

Top Bottom