• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hello ODIN I would like to request a sig please:

Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/bowser/bowser_070704a-l.jpg
background: I would like to see a vortex like background?
color: pacific blue would be great
style: no style in particular
Text: GigaKoopa
sub-text: SSBB

that is all I request for now, if you shall have any problem please pm me if necessary, thnx for reading my request, and thnx again :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
What about my custom avatar?
See above. I can't even get on the comp at home when I'm there. >_>

dude could you tell me what sig your on, do you post them here cause i haven't seen a sig posted for awhile...prolly busy as ****, stuff's hard.
I had asked Eps to do a couple requests on page 44. I don't know what's up with him. See my rule on patience. >_>

Like I said, I can't even use the comp at home due to my roomie playing WoW non-stop. It's PO-ing me something fierce.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ah, vortex's. I keep finding new ways to do those.

Okay, as I know I've said, and failed to deliver last week (thanks to roomie and his @#$%ing WoW), I will be doing eveything in my power to get requests done.

No one will be left behind!
thnx for letting me know, I can wait :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
thanks in advanced and take your time.:):):)
I don't think he has a choice XS

Anyways i was going to ask you to help me with some stuff for the 1st post on the New Ridley thread but you are to busy... it would be cruel!

So i asked Gypsy!

... One question though...

OOT Ganondorf, WW Ganondorf or TP Ganondorf? (Or is it just some good old Ganon?)

And your favorite Zelda? (For me its tied between MM and WW)

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Yo Odin! Dont wanna be annoying cos ive already made a request... but ive got... another request... lol.

I will wait until you have gotten around to the first though, cos I know that you are swamped...

What page are you on now anyway?

Keep up the awesomeness!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I don't think he has a choice XS

Anyways i was going to ask you to help me with some stuff for the 1st post on the New Ridley thread but you are to busy... it would be cruel!

So i asked Gypsy!

... One question though...

OOT Ganondorf, WW Ganondorf or TP Ganondorf? (Or is it just some good old Ganon?)

And your favorite Zelda? (For me its tied between MM and WW)
Ooh... tough question...

I liked the way TP Ganondorf looked, and acted; but OoT Ganondorf had that "I'm gonna @#$%ING kill you" to him. TP Ganondorf had more of a darker feel, but you came to know OoT Ganondorf a little more. OoT is my favorite, followed by TP, MM, and LttP. I enjoyed WW, just not as much as the others.

Yo Odin! Dont wanna be annoying cos ive already made a request... but ive got... another request... lol.

I will wait until you have gotten around to the first though, cos I know that you are swamped...

What page are you on now anyway?

Keep up the awesomeness!
Still 44. :urg:I've resorted to posting at work, since I can't even look at the computer at home with seeing my roomie on there. U_U

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I've resorted to posting at work, since I can't even look at the computer at home with seeing my roomie on there. U_U
rofl. I know exactly what this is like as a former WoW junkie. Tell him to go to rehab or if it's your computer, to get his own **** computer.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
WW and WW Ganondorf was my fave and i am a Zelda fanboy (Even though it isn't as obvious as other like you and JohnKnight).

I mean the final battle in WW was great and of course he had the most personality out of all of them IMO OOT one was great as well especially with the cape (Cape of +10 evil) and not forgetting when he catches you spying on him XS.

But the TP one was MUCH darker than the other BUT... well TBH you see him twice in the entire game (And one of those times is in a flash back) TP was a huge disappointment for me... those liars at Nintendo (But i did finish it in less than a week even though i had School ).

Anyways this isn't a Zelda discussion so i better get on topic.

Er... would you be able to make a better BG than this one!? http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/Legolastom/tww04.jpg

(And you gotta love this GIF i made http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/Legolastom/PiKMINh8rz.gif)

(Wow i know how to go off topic)

RDK

Smash Hero
Yay, ODIN's back!

*LOOKS AT MASSIVE HEAP OF REQUESTS AWAITING HIM*

......do you mind if I make a slight adjustment to my request, seeing as how you probably won't get to it for roughly 2 years?

Tujex

Smash Ace

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yay, ODIN's back!

*LOOKS AT MASSIVE HEAP OF REQUESTS AWAITING HIM*

......do you mind if I make a slight adjustment to my request, seeing as how you probably won't get to it for roughly 2 years?
Go for it.

Yo Odin, wondering if you could make me a sig for another site. Heh, told ya I'd be back.

Image: http://www.4colorrebellion.com/media/pics/aug/dk_soccer.jpg
http://nintenblog.free.fr/goodies/Mario_Strikers_Charged_Football/R4Q_dk_01_ad.jpg
Size: Standard Size
background: Yellow...maybe some bananas since you know...it's DK
color: Yellow and Green
style: Wild jungle, intense mokey style
Text: Tujex
sub-text: DK User
Np. ;)

Top Bottom