• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

soaz

Smash Ace
Like O D I N has said many times before dont spam.And the reason that its going slow with the requests is because his roomie plays wow all the time,and O D I N goes to school and works. The shop is temporly (not sure about the spelling) closed so that there wont be 60 pages of new requests and fall even more behind. If i missed anything then correct me.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Like O D I N has said many times before dont spam.And the reason that its going slow with the requests is because his roomie plays wow all the time,and O D I N goes to school and works. The shop is temporly (not sure about the spelling) closed so that there wont be 60 pages of new requests and fall even more behind. If i missed anything then correct me.
You missed that O D I N needs to slap his roommate.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
its not really spamming if somone is asking a question and people answer were all supporters here.. but you are right this could be passed page 100 before odin is even done... all i have to say is WoW is the plauge.

soaz

Smash Ace
Brawlpro was answering the question in a way but you just spammed kenta. Now lets make this the last post in this thread until O D I N comes back. If you wanna talk to me just pm.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
dude i just said the exact same stuff you did. read my post. when did i say i wanted to talk to you?

well neways ill stop posting right now sorry if i made you mad O D I N. Soaz if you reply to thi then your spamming to

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It is with high regret, that I need to close this shop, and leave smash and SWF behind.

Due to a big change in my life, and a change I need, I can no longer be a part of this.

I'd like to apologize to everyone, for not being able to provide for all of you, or to finish up requests like I promised. If you had something that need a change to an existing tag, PM me. Please understand, I really don't have time for this, or the ambition/desire to pursue this, because of the other things in my life.

I'm sorry everyone. Please, take care of yourselves. It was nice while it lasted.

Farewell.

~O D I N

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Awwwwww. What was probably the greatest sig shop on SWF has come to an end. I promise to keep the sig you made me linked in my signature for as long as I'm here ODIN.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It is with high regret, that I need to close this shop, and leave smash and SWF behind.

Due to a big change in my life, and a change I need, I can no longer be a part of this.

I'd like to apologize to everyone, for not being able to provide for all of you, or to finish up requests like I promised. If you had something that need a change to an existing tag, PM me. Please understand, I really don't have time for this, or the ambition/desire to pursue this, because of the other things in my life.

I'm sorry everyone. Please, take care of yourselves. It was nice while it lasted.

Farewell.

~O D I N
Good luck with the change in your life man. Hope all gets better.

-Peace

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean Odin. Sometimes (when not playing), you think to yourself, "Why the hell do I use up so much of my time playing smash?" But then you answer your own question the next time you play. Because Smash kicks ***. But I'm only not even 16 yet, and I dont have to worry about that. Well, I do now that schools in play, but whatever. Dang, this whole thing is making me realize that I may need to put smash on hold for a while. At least till brawl. Odin, I think your post depressed me.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd

Farewell.

~O D I N
ODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

Oh well. I think I should aswell. But, then again, I'm not as high in life as you are so.. good luck. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I honestly feel horrible about not finishing requests.

IF, and please note a BIG IF, I ever have time, I will TRY to do some of these and PM them to their respective users.

DO NOT PM about your request. DO NOT ask about your request. DO NOT ask if I've started or worked on your request. You ask, I'm not doing it. My life has gone through major changes, and if I actually have time to get around to these, it's a BIG deal for me to take time out of my time off to do this nice thing for you.

This promises nothing, and this shop is still closed. Any new requests will be reported to a mod post haste.

Thank you for the kind wishes though. It really means a lot, and I had no idea my work had such an impact here. I never thought I was that great of a tag maker (in comparision to Eps, Saber, DRD). But everything you all have said (here and elsewhere) really makes me feel better about where I've been.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Top Bottom