• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Quick question- This doesn't sound like it'd be easy and I don't know a lot about sig making and stuff so forgive me if it's a stupid question.

If I were to link you to a Youtube video, would you be able to cut and paste a part out and have it playing slow and looping in my sig? It would just be the intro to Through the Fire and Flames in guitar hero 3.

It's fine if you can't, I just wanted to know if it were possible. I'm thinking you would need to have a downloadable version or something.

I appreciate the dedication, O D I N.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Quick question- This doesn't sound like it'd be easy and I don't know a lot about sig making and stuff so forgive me if it's a stupid question.

If I were to link you to a Youtube video, would you be able to cut and paste a part out and have it playing slow and looping in my sig? It would just be the intro to Through the Fire and Flames in guitar hero 3.

It's fine if you can't, I just wanted to know if it were possible. I'm thinking you would need to have a downloadable version or something.

I appreciate the dedication, O D I N.
Wii post FTW.

Ummm.... Let me look into it?

And can I have a link to that vid anyway? ;) I heart that song. Prefer Fury of the Storm, myself.

RDK

Smash Hero
If you need a free Flash video ripper that works well, I can link you to one, ODIN. Although I have the feeling you already own one, because you said something earlier about getting the pic in your sig from Youtube....

SonicMario

Smash Master
OMG! You're on Page 59! That means mine is coming up on page 60!:grin:
And only a little while after i became a Smash Apprentice! Can't Wait O D I N.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20711

This link has the video in it.
I would only want the intro where it looks like like this:
-----O
G----
---B-
G----
--Y--
G----
-R---
G----

It would be freaking amazing if you could do this.
JESUS ****ING TAP DANCING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O

I'll see what I can do as far as getting that bit in there.

:seizure from DragonForce goodness:

OMG! You're on Page 59! That means mine is coming up on page 60!:grin:
And only a little while after i became a Smash Apprentice! Can't Wait O D I N.
Uh... I think so? I know I'm around 50ish. My results per page may be different from yours. ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I tend to forget about the PM requests. Best to just post here.

I started school today. In my downtime on tuesdays, I'll do my best to try out some PS-ing in class (on breaks and stuff). I work 9-5 Mon-Wed, and have class from 6ish-930. Thurs and Fri I'm still working 10-6. I'm still gonna do my best guys. Thanks for sticking around for so long.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Patience is a virtue. I can wait for mine as long as need be. With the quality that you provide, ODIN, I don't think anyone should have any problems waiting for your work.

Quality cannot be rushed... Just look at how long we had to wait for Brawl to even get an official release date...

soaz

Smash Ace
lol.O D I N i changed my request i just edited the post.If you are near done with my original request(probably not)then skip the new request.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
oo really thanx yea idk y i cant c it but thanx and i made a few changes i put on the one on page 82 so just go by wat that one says but yea thanx a lot

bored

Smash Ace
WOAH, woah, woah..... wait... Odin is finished with page 49? Hmm I must have missed something...

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I tend to forget about the PM requests. Best to just post here.

I started school today. In my downtime on tuesdays, I'll do my best to try out some PS-ing in class (on breaks and stuff). I work 9-5 Mon-Wed, and have class from 6ish-930. Thurs and Fri I'm still working 10-6. I'm still gonna do my best guys. Thanks for sticking around for so long.

o_O Dude, you're crazy busy!

Vro

Smash Lord
hey odin, it's vro, remember from the tourney in chicago? =)

i felt it necessary to burden you with an order =p. how did you do at the tourney? how did your gf do?

http://www.fantasymundo.com/galeria/imagenes/vendetta-cine/vendetta-cine05.jpg

if you know how to sample out logos using illustrator or photoshop, could you also get the V symbol out? as in this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/matteoc/104158138/

if not, just let me know and i'll cut one out and host one on photobucket
400 x 120
dark, black, dark red colorscheme i really like the danta sample you have up. that one's kicks ***. whatever style you want to call it, i want that one =)

AND/OR

http://www.arwinglanding.net/gallery/albums/sf64/characters/falco08.jpg

400 x 120
take our arwing, just falco. duplicate falco and transparency + blue tint (so it looks like he's doing his forward b, if you know what i mean)
bg: dark, perplexing (something like link below, just dif color)

http://www.chromasia.com/images/chaos_theory_b.jpg

deep+dark blue/futuristic/tech
text: Vro

PM so we can chat more =D I'd love to help you with this.. but you're better than me. I'll show you some of my noob stuff some time i guess =O

soaz

Smash Ace
I made 2 requests one that is on page 40 i think and one that is somewhere else.The one i want done is the first one and when you get to it skip my second request.

Top Bottom