• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ODIN what page are you on?

(Note: Joke)

Why don't you open a shop which has the best 5 sig makers on the site? then you could plow through the orders.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
Or you could all make a global signature request thread, that way you wouldn't have to have all these separate shops, and you could make sigs without so much pressure.

But major props to you Odin, I know how much I hate taking sig request, and here you are making sigs for almost everyone on smashboards!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Or you could all make a global signature request thread, that way you wouldn't have to have all these separate shops, and you could make sigs without so much pressure.

But major props to you Odin, I know how much I taking sig request, and here you are making sigs for almost everyone on smashboards!
Pretty **** close anyway. XD

As for a global request thread, I don't think that would fly.

Lego; I don't know anymore. Whatever bored's request was on.

-_- Look; I've had a very rough week so far, so I have a VERY short fuse. Thanks for your patience, and those without patience, need to get some.

Not directed at anyone. Just a general comment.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Just here to say that I'm still interested in the sig, even though its been more than a week (lol, don't flame). And F&VC, I think I out nintendofan you. And I did sit outside of a target for only 8 hours, there was a 15 degree below zero windchill. I could only feel pain in my hands for 7 1/2.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Just here to say that I'm still interested in the sig, even though its been more than a week (lol, don't flame). And F&VC, I think I out nintendofan you. And I did sit outside of a target for only 8 hours, there was a 15 degree below zero windchill. I could only feel pain in my hands for 7 1/2.
Actually, you'll both me for this...

I never had to wait in line.

See, at the time; I was management at a Gamestop. So on day one when it was reservable, I walked in, helped my store manager reserve his, reserved mine, helped the people (whom, 3 were my friends who stayed out there from 10pm the night before til 8am the following morning) who stayed outside in the cold reserve theirs, and that was it.

^ ^;;

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What you waited in line that long for a Wii!!???... NOT! loads of people done that but which one of you has a POWER GLOVE!!?? and VIRTUAL BOY!! Mwuhahahahahahaha

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
can i request a sig of the is peach ODIN...............i would like it to match the green theme of the pic cuz i use green peach!!!!!

Image: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/chaoslordv/?action=view&current=98c815d4.jpg
Size: 400x120
background: greenish forest to acsent the piranna plants
color: green black and reds
style: Freestyle?
Text VOID

O D I N will be refering to himself in third person today.

O D I N doesn't quite understand what you're asking for...

Are you asking O D I N to use the image with Peach in her Poison Ivy get-up WITH the plants?

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
yea can you please use the peach pic the one with the ivy plants............all im askin is to have the background match the pic...........is that koo

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
O D I N requests proper grammar that can be understood by all; for he is a literate being, who wishes to understand the masses.

So O D I N has spoken, and so must it be done.

However, O D I N is pleased by this request, and will get to it at a later date. For O D I N is working, and seeks the monies for living at his current establishment.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Will you be able to go faster on weekends? Or do you have school on those days too?

SonicMario wants to know
..... here's what can make things done faster.

all time odin spends chit chattin wit yall can be used to make sigs since his roomie is addicted to WOW.

basically....stop talkin to odin....odin stop talkin back

bored

Smash Ace
*sits down*

Oh, I can't wait for this..

I'm so excoited!

-Cat in the hat

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

First of two for bored is finished.

I am most pleased with this one. ^ ^

Sorry I couldn't use both, but sometimes, renders of different colors clash. It didn't turn out well with the other (too much orange on one side of the image, clashed with the first).

bored

Smash Ace
This is sooo awesome O D I N, I knew waiting a month or so would be well worth it ;). Keep up the good work!

bored

Smash Ace
I made my request on page 49... Although I was going to post something earlier I kinda forgot lol..

bored

Smash Ace
O D I N... I love you..

*cough* Sorry got carried away there */cough*

What suspicious coughing????

But really O D I N these are magnifique.. thats french BTW... I now feel official :D

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Good two down only another three million to go ; )

While im here where do you want to appear next in space frigate R.I.D.L.E.Y.? name a room ANY ROOM!

Top Bottom