• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If you deliver a crushing enough blow to his in game self it will reflect on his real life self... like make his character die with all his best items and he will be crying for days...

(Note: I don't play WOW and never have so what happens to your items when you die is beyond me)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
If you deliver a crushing enough blow to his in game self it will reflect on his real life self... like make his character die with all his best items and he will be crying for days...

(Note: I don't play WOW and never have so what happens to your items when you die is beyond me)
That was Everquest; if you die in EQ, you lose everything. Your character is gone forever.

WoW, doesn't have that. He'd have to be hacked, lose all his items and gold. Etc.

And I'm not gonna do that. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I played Runescape back in the day now in that you actually had to think if something was worth dieing for.

Anyways about how many sigs are you making a week?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok... ok...

It will just make it all the more satisfying when the people finally get their sigs then XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why don't you ask l33t Marth to help you? No offense but i think his sigs are the BEST on the site.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
O D I N, your roomie is really a jack*** for playing WoW that much. If he didn't buy the computer, he should have the common courtesy to let you on every once in a while.

Just my 2 cents. I'm not saying you should tell him to get off, but it really is kinda rude to hog the computer all day. What if you wanted to look at pr0n?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD : P

Its a bit sad really... especially seeing as he made another account praising his work XS

But cant wait to see the new ones old man ODIN (Who inspired Gandalf)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
None taken. I'll take a look to see what he's up to, but the way I look at it; You come to my shop, you're getting my results. ^ ^And I'm only getting better. ;)
Lol.

You know seriously check his sigs out right now and you will see what i mean... RIGHT now.
..Lol..

Wow. Too good.

I'll see if I can work on some sigs tonight. I NEED to remember to do that avatar for Sandtiger. > <
LMAO!

XD : P

Its a bit sad really... especially seeing as he made another account praising his work XS

But cant wait to see the new ones old man ODIN (Who inspired Gandalf)
LMFAO! Oh man l33t's sig shop is a classic...almost as classic as George Zimmerman lol!

Well, so far this is Spam and I have nothing less spammy to post so, I am done lol.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Unless you got to my DK sig while I was away, no. I probably just looked over it like I did the 1st one >_>.

Back on pg.78
Yo Odin, wondering if you could make me a sig for another site. Heh, told ya I'd be back.

Image:http://www.4colorrebellion.com/media.../dk_soccer.jpg
http://nintenblog.free.fr/goodies/Ma...Q_dk_01_ad.jpg
Size: Standard Size
background: Yellow...maybe some bananas since you know...it's DK
color: Yellow and Green
style: Wild jungle, intense mokey style
Text: Tujex
sub-text: DK User

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Look for a sig shop made by l33t Marth you should find it...

And ODIN do you post what page your on on the 1st post? if not then you should.

blu3moon23

Smash Cadet
hey Odin how far did u get on the 90 page list? :laugh: wow your sigs are really in demand aren't they. Hope you can get to all of them.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
odin a agree with the poster like 5 pages before this one that u should make the title Eye of O D I N Sig Shop Behind on Orders You've Been Warned!!!! On Page(number)

keep up the good work

Top Bottom