• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Image: This http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-21739 And if you can add 2 add this one to
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-21583

Size: 400x120

background: A red/orange flame mix kinda thing. Use yo photoshop powers =D

color: Red

style: Ripped along the edges and make the rip's transparent. Hope you get it :S. Kinda like grundge. Also recolor ike's blue part of his shirt to be black if you can.

Text: BHLMRO

Any questions just pm me =D
This'll be fun. When I get to it, that is. XD Gonna try doing some more tonight/this weekend.

bored

Smash Ace
Hey Odin sorry for bothering you again :(

But I made another request in my first sig request.. I really hope this isn't a problem or anything :(

Ok and thanks! :)

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
sig please!!!

Size: as big as smashboards allows, i prefer its a little more wider than tall, cause the
pics would fit better then...

Color Scheme: silver

Text could u write dis left of da sig : Brawlpro Proud User of Team Starfox

Focus pic: to the right: http://www.4colorrebellion.com/media/pics/feb/fox.jpg

Backround pic: in the middle: http://nintenblog.free.fr/images/falco_20050423.jpg could you make it so the fox and falco pic look even in size?

Font: the fanciest one u know of.

Make the design a good and shiny gold and silver one if possible, just surprise me.

my bad if a prob occurs wit the pics, or if i left out something, tell me and i'll fix em'.

animation!!!

please put some really good animation in there, like my text, make it shine/burn/sumthin awesome! thank you:)

SonicMario

Smash Master
I know how you're being backed up by orders. But i'm still here to say i'm loyal and not requesting from another. Could i ask what page of requests have you finished, working on now, or getting to? I will stay till my Sonic & Mario Lightning request is done by the one and only O D I N!

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Hi, I just have a question. Does anyone know what happened to the Shadowbane shop? They kinda fell off the earth. I had requested a sig be done by them about 2-3 weeks ago, but I haven't seen anything posted there in a while. I would ask O D I N to do it for me, but he has the rule about requests being posted in other shops, plus he is busy. If anyone knows the where abouts of the Shadowbane peoples, that would be great, I just want my sig! ;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I know how you're being backed up by orders. But i'm still here to say i'm loyal and not requesting from another. Could i ask what page of requests have you finished, working on now, or getting to? I will stay till my Sonic & Mario Lightning request is done by the one and only O D I N!
Dude, when did I hit legendary status... Seriously... O_o

Thanks for sticking around. I wanna say 44? Maybe 42.

Hi, I just have a question. Does anyone know what happened to the Shadowbane shop? They kinda fell off the earth. I had requested a sig be done by them about 2-3 weeks ago, but I haven't seen anything posted there in a while. I would ask O D I N to do it for me, but he has the rule about requests being posted in other shops, plus he is busy. If anyone knows the where abouts of the Shadowbane peoples, that would be great, I just want my sig! ;)
It's not a problem. I'm aware of the status in Shadowbane, so post away. Thanks for checking though.

crap o d i n's busy too...does anyone know who isn't...

EDIT: nvr mind, odin will get to em, hey odin is my request y'know too much???:urg:
No, it's all good. :)

Kentalish

Smash Lord
keep up the good work O D I N and Jamo I know you guys can do this with your leet sig making skills... mine might be a while and its worth the wait... i might have to edit my sig if i see a new char i like befor u make the sig.

Lets go O D I N and Jamo lets go lets go O D I N and Jamo lets go. I know u guys can do it

soaz

Smash Ace
keep up the good work O D I N and Jamo I know you guys can do this with your leet sig making skills... mine might be a while and its worth the wait... i might have to edit my sig if i see a new char i like befor u make the sig.

Lets go O D I N and Jamo lets go lets go O D I N and Jamo lets go. I know u guys can do it
:confused:the last line is really really weird.:confused:

E123Omega

Smash Lord
To tell you the truth, I dun know where Marthmaster92 and Leoneri went, and I don't make the best sigs around, my sigs are actually pretty crappy compared to O D I N, or anybody's else. It would be best if you requested your sig else where.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
To tell you the truth, I dun know where Marthmaster92 and Leoneri went, and I don't make the best sigs around, my sigs are actually pretty crappy compared to O D I N, or anybody's else. It would be best if you requested your sig else where.
are you still going to come back? i think that your sigs were great, especially your backgrounds. like that fractal example, i always loved that one :D

Florida

イーグランツ
O D I N, I requested a sig from you via PM a while ago, forget about that!
Erm, hehe...? Lost interest in such a complicated sig, so umm... a win / win situation? :urg:

Anywho, I feel kind of guilty for adding on to the stacks of requests, but, the Superspicy Curry update supplies screen shots that are irresistible to request a signature out of! Yeah, you've probably guessed which picture I'm going to be using by now. Page 81... can't wait for you to get here! :)

Image: Clicky! (please render out Diddy, and leave as much flames as possible).
Background: Dark and fiery. Yes, it's another one of these requests... hurray!
Text: egruntz
Subtext: PH1R3 M0NK3H
Font: Something fitting.
Text effects: Make the text glow with dull red, to make it appear more "flamish".

Layout style: Diddy to the center-left of the sig. egruntz text to the right of the Diddy render. PH1R3 M0NK3H text underneath egruntz text. And erm... yeah.
Dimensions: 360x130

Hope I was clear and descriptive in what I want, and not too challenging. Don't rush yourself, I can be very patient. I'll be checking this thread periodically, to catch up on the progress. Thanks O D I N, and keep up the excellent work!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
can u make me a sig i just want u to put my tag and shiek and fox and make them move in the banner idc how u do it as long as it looks cool but i no u make it look cool cause all your sigz in the frist pg look cool

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
o ok sorry just want a sig but i cant find any pics that i like thats y i said any would be fine lol but if he cant do that animation thing its ok any sig with my tag jman and a pic fox and shiek would be fine lol

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
^^^ lol?

Why is that funny? Just curious. I hate it when people say lol at the end of everything.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Well, O D I N's not gonna do your request until you put it in the proper format. Learn how to type, by the way. This isn't AIM.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
welll if u can still understand it its good for me it seemes fine.... i only talk like that if im in a hurry.

on topic on my last line soaz that was weird to u kinda like cheering em on lol i dono wasnt thinking

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Legolastom

Smash Hero
well u sound lol lik retrd wen lol u typ lik lol dat! ues propa lol english or cn lol u nt spell?????? lol

Seriously use the form thats why it is there why should he waste his time doing a sig for someone who cant even spell properly.

If you want a sig follow the ****ing rules.

Florida

イーグランツ
Meta Ridley!? META Ridley!?

Sorry sir, but that's not the real Ridley. Using Meta Ridley on a character select screen instead of the normal Ridley would be a kick in the balls to every Ridley fanboy on this site. And you don't want to anger a horde of rabid Ridley fanboys. :mad:

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/sm/smart_ridley02.jpg
http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/sm/smart_ridley01.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6237/ridley8tu.jpg
Bah, you knew what I meant :p
I really don't even know the difference between the two =/
I guess I'll use the third picture then xD

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Image:

Image 2:

Text: Under Kirby write:Kirby User. And Under Pikachu Write: Pikachu User.
Backround: Something Yellow for the Kirby Part and Something Pink For THe Pikachu Part... And Put A Diagnal Line Between THem
Size: Normal/ ALso Shrink THe Pics To The Best Size For THem TO Be Worked WIth

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Now, you guys are just spamming, O D I N's going to be pretty mad when he finds all this. Only post if you have a request or if your correcting somebody please. You guys do not want to suffer O D I N's Wrath.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Now, you guys are just spamming, O D I N's going to be pretty mad when he finds all this. Only post if you have a request or if your correcting somebody please. You guys do not want to suffer O D I N's Wrath.
i said the same thing some post back about this, he does it to so i said somthin about it but i guess it was ok. watever

Top Bottom