• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
It felt like the episode went by too fast, do we know how long this will be?

I'll keep watching, I'm interested in what they do with the ending. I just finished the game earlier today, I kind of want to go for another ending, but it might be better to wait for the new game.

Maybe I'll play DeSu Overclocked, I kind of liked that game's story more overall and I haven't played any of the new endings.

Xyzz

Smash Champion

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It felt like the episode went by too fast, do we know how long this will be?

I'll keep watching, I'm interested in what they do with the ending. I just finished the game earlier today, I kind of want to go for another ending, but it might be better to wait for the new game.

Maybe I'll play DeSu Overclocked, I kind of liked that game's story more overall and I haven't played any of the new endings.
I don't think it's been confirmed, but I'm going to guess 13 episodes. The pacing was really fast and its main purpose is to advertise Break Code, so I don't think Index/Atlus wants to put too much money into it.

I haven't played Overclocked yet, but since I have a 3DS, I want to someday.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
To be fair, I always thought fighting the first of the Septentriones with your newbie devil summoners in the game happened too soon anyways, it made them not seem like much of a threat at first imo.

But yeah, ep 1 really rushed things. I wouldn't be surprised at 13 episodes, but title for the next episode makes it look like the second day will be more than one episode, the pacing for the series will be really weird if that's the case.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I see what you guys mean by DeSu feels rushed.

It does seem like it went a bit too fast.

I actually still sorta liked it though, am still pretty excited for the next episode

-Final-

Aria♪
Has anyone seen Jigoku Shoujo? I just finished season 2 believing that it was the last season, and then I noticed there's a season 3! Whaaat.

I'm glad because the ending for season 2 left me kind of empty, and asking questions.

I like Jigoku Shoujo.
Jigoku Shoujo is pretty good imo. There were parts I really liked and others that were just meh.

S3 is kinda weird... I hated the first half, but loved the second half .-.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Thanks Xyzz :D

And I got Hoshizora no Memoria, haven't started playing it yet though. It's gonna be my first non-Katawa Shoujo VN haha.

Incidentally I also bought Ni no Kuni and Disgaea 4 so I have no idea what order I'm gonna play these games in yet.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
So I am apparently Mikuru. In the past two weeks, I have been molested, kidnapped, and otherwise dressed up in a ****ton of outfits by my friends. All because I am "So incredibly adorable."

Seriously, if someone filmed a day where I hang out with friends, it would be an episode of some randy slice of **** animu.

Frolossus

Smash Lord

And I got Hoshizora no Memoria, haven't started playing it yet though. It's gonna be my first non-Katawa Shoujo VN haha.

Incidentally I also bought Ni no Kuni and Disgaea 4 so I have no idea what order I'm gonna play these games in yet.
i started playing that one a while back but the routes felt impossibly long to finish so i took a break and haven't gotten back to it yet

its pretty good though

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
What...for once Minato says that twintails are better, and you dislike it?! D=
Yes, yes I dislike it >:[

And he liked your post, so mad.

Which anime is that from? Twin tails AND Zettai Ryouiki... I at least need to sample this :D

Also: Belated happy Birthday, Toph! (:
I have no idea unfortunately =/. Tumblr, I just find things.

And Happy late Bday Toph. I've been lazy keeping up gomen.

You teamed with Sion right? How did you guys do?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Which anime is that from? Twin tails AND Zettai Ryouiki... I at least need to sample this :D
It's called Date A Live. The character in question is also an imouto voiced by Taketatsu Ayana! =D She's a bit bipolar from my first impressions, though...
why has no one talked about Aku no Hana
It's a subpar attempt at rotoscoping. I'm even more glad I decided against it despite the presence of Hikasa Youko.
Yes, yes I dislike it >:[

And he liked your post, so mad.
You should get back at him by liking these posts of mine:
Post #27619
Post #27621
XD

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Heh, I only remembered because Toph is precisely one year younger than I am ;) (so I get to be mad at him for not remembering mine. Yay. Too bad I suck at being mad for longer than 5 seconds :x :D)

Regarding the gif, I just remembered to ask a friend of mine who has basically seen everything and his short and disheartening response was: " dont watch it, it's ****" (:
edit: oh, yeah, waiting for PC would've worked as well. And in that case I'll probably watch the first episode anyways despite a crushing review of somebody who really knows my taste... I've already downloaded it here on the slow internet connection at my parent's place. Would be a waste not to watch it :D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The premise of the show is pretty nonsensical. It's one of the mindless entertainment shows that I pick up every season to balance out the serious ones.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Why Hoshizora no Memoria of all VNs? lol
why has no one talked about Aku no Hana
The horror.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Heh, I only remembered because Toph is precisely one year younger than I am ;) (so I get to be mad at him for not remembering mine. Yay. Too bad I suck at being mad for longer than 5 seconds :x :D)
Oh dude I totally forgot about that LOL! Happy birthday homie.

And Happy late Bday Toph. I've been lazy keeping up gomen.

You teamed with Sion right? How did you guys do?

We did all right. We got 3rd, lost to SW+Zhu in both winners and losers. Both sets were hella close and super fun lol.

Sion

Island of Horizon
fun weekend, shoutouts to toph for making it happen

ended up watching more love live and finishing up girls und panzer, which was pretty cool

finished up jojo when i got home, s3 when etc etc

aku no hana is one of the darkest,s cariest mangas that i've ever read. probably not checking it out, since i have a lot i want to watch this season as well as catching up on the last season

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
fun weekend, shoutouts to toph for making it happen

ended up watching more love live and finishing up girls und panzer, which was pretty cool

finished up jojo when i got home, s3 when etc etc

aku no hana is one of the darkest,s cariest mangas that i've ever read. probably not checking it out, since i have a lot i want to watch this season as well as catching up on the last season
Dark scary manga huh?

Sounds fun, how much did you read of it?

Top Bottom