• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You guys and your owning of practically every gaming system. :mad088:

Anyway, on a more serious note, it's not like there's much stopping you from getting the former. The latter is harder, I guess, since monitors cost a good amount of money and so do graphic cards that can support them. XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My computer's a mac, so that's a no go. There's a substitute but I don't know how good it is. I've messed with Rainmeter in the past when I ran Windows in Parallels though and it was cool. Maybe it's a good thing I can't really use it since I'm sure I'd put time aside for it.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
can someone explain to me how edogawa jou's boobs work in sasami-san@ganbaranai

I swear they're enormous in some scenes and completely nonexistent in others. does it have to do with when she randomly grows a penis or what

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
nobody ever has anything of depth to say about shows :( it's always "x was cute" or "x was enjoyable" or "x was a good show" and that's it

Minato

穏やかじゃない
nobody ever has anything of depth to say about shows :( it's always "x was cute" or "x was enjoyable" or "x was a good show" and that's it
Some of us do. For me, it's either that no one watches what I'm watching or I just fall behind on stuff.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but do a lot of people here watch the same shows?

Aside from Tamako Market which pretty much is plotless lol I don't think I'm watching anything anyone else here is watching.

Probably because all I watch are shoujos or love stories.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
what else is there to say about a really cute show lol
Look at a lot of other anime forums. Speculating about what's going to happen in upcoming episodes is fun, comparing shows by the same studio (i.e. kyoani) is fun, comparing characters or VAs and all that stuff. :<

OH WELL

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Gonna watch DeSu2, Oreimo, Railgun, and Hentai Ouji (and possibly RDG). Hopefully there's a chance people will watch these too.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i have no ****ing clue what i'm going to watch

i'm gonna be internetless and tv-less for a while when i arrive to japan

Sion

Island of Horizon
i don't think anyone here watches what i watch lol

except for jojo, which doesn't seem to be a popular topic

Sion

Island of Horizon
as much as i like jojo, there's probably nothing i can bring up to discuss

except those pillar men are super homo

i don't even know how to use spoiler tag anymore

Xyzz

Smash Champion
as much as i like jojo, there's probably nothing i can bring up to discuss

except those pillar men are super homo

i don't even know how to use spoiler tag anymore
I can use the spoiler tag! But yeah, I rarely can find much to say about the shows I watch... :(

also: If you guys don't say what you're watching it's pretty hard to know if somebody else is watching the same things (chances aren't that bad I guess... :D).
I started watching stuff from earlier seasons again, since I'm pretty much caught up on everything else (except for Kotoura-san, which is still pretty fun, but nowhere near as good as the first episode :( ).
Namely I started watching Sankarea and Usagi Drop... can't say too much about them, except that the former is pretty cute and the later is incredibly cute.
The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki (the "new" movie by the creator of Summer Wars and The Girl who Leapt through Time) was also super good (felt pretty bad about finishing two shows and two movies (Shinsekai Yori, Psycho-pass, the 2nd Nanoha movie and Wolf Children) in three days and rating each 10/10, but they imho all deserved it ;)
Especially the Wolf Children movie is incredible. I can't find much to say about it (awesome characters (distinct, but nowhere near as over the top as most anime characters), a good plot and overwhelming cuteness <3. And the art is pretty good, and fitting the general mood), but would totally recommend it pretty much everybody (something I can't say about the Nanoha movie :D).

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

Pretty much me at this post.
LOL same here

get at my makeshift spoiler tag from that earlier post where I just tried to make my text the same color as the BG >_>

but yeah jojo's is sick omfg. I wish Melee and other fighting games had a feature where, when you read someone, you could stop time, and be like "I SEE YOU TRIED TO ROLL OUT OF THE CORNER. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I HAVE READ YOUR ROLL AND WILL NOW GRAB YOU HAHAHHAHAHAHA" and the opponent is like "NANI!?!?" just like in Jojo.

ALSO the last episode of G&P was so hype omfg. I got goosebumps the way the last duel ended. **** was so ****ing slick. @_@ Also LOL Mako's "OHHHHH" when her attendance sheet got cleared was the cutest thing ever.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
also: If you guys don't say what you're watching it's pretty hard to know if somebody else is watching the same things (chances aren't that bad I guess... :D).
Ideally, if everyone would just keep their MAL up to date, then no one would have to keep mentioning what they are watching/reading, and the information would be available to everyone at all times with the help of this thread's first post.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL same here

get at my makeshift spoiler tag from that earlier post where I just tried to make my text the same color as the BG >_>

but yeah jojo's is sick omfg. I wish Melee and other fighting games had a feature where, when you read someone, you could stop time, and be like "I SEE YOU TRIED TO ROLL OUT OF THE CORNER. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I HAVE READ YOUR ROLL AND WILL NOW GRAB YOU HAHAHHAHAHAHA" and the opponent is like "NANI!?!?" just like in Jojo.

ALSO the last episode of G&P was so hype omfg. I got goosebumps the way the last duel ended. **** was so ****ing slick. @_@ Also LOL Mako's "OHHHHH" when her attendance sheet got cleared was the cutest thing ever.
Do what I do and look at them when you do your punish.

When I play marth and I read a roll I would just look right at them as I hit dat c-stick to tipper fsmash or dair w/e

Do this if it hits too

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Apparently Mango looked at the crowd when he uthrow uaired Hbox at Big House 2 but he missed the uair or something LOL.

I will use your methods Tec0.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
There were a lot of times Eggm in pools would look straight at me when he was about to do a waveshine OOS upsmash punish.

And be like, remember that time you said this wasn't useful.

What a jerk lmao.

Who waveshines out of their shield.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Eggm, that's who! :D

For some reason doubleshine to whatever (grab / sh aerial / wavedash in any direction) is super easy for me, but shine OOS is hard even without getting fancy with the follow ups :x
Ideally, if everyone would just keep their MAL up to date, then no one would have to keep mentioning what they are watching/reading, and the information would be available to everyone at all times with the help of this thread's first post.
Why do the easy thing, if you can do it the overly complicated way instead? :D
(I'm pretty much keeping MAL up to date at all times, because well... I'm not good at remembering stuff, so I need to have some list where I can look up which episode number I've seen last anyways).

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'll definitely be watching railgun and oreimo.

ROFL why does Tomodachi wa Mahou exist. oh god

also I wanna watch namiuchigiwa no muromi-san because in my experience anime involving mermaids are always 11/10

Top Bottom