• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Q&A Thread

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Do you guys have accounts on other forums, too?

If so, which one(s)?

Imma interested

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
the willz combo is knee->360 falcon punch correct?

if it is, i just pulled it off for the first time

10sadfaces, it was on a cpu :\

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's the Sacred....
*Looks at Willz tightening fists*
Yeah, it's the Sacred Willz Combooooooooooo!!!

Or it could be anything P-3 hasn't discovered yet.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Personally, I think that everyone's done the 'Willz Combo' at least once. Except the terrible players that don't realize how good it is.

I should dub the 360 Falcon Punch while recovering from above -> Knee as the Darky Combo, since I don't see anyone else even using the 360 Falcon Punch while recovering.

Yung Mei

I should dub the 360 Falcon Punch while recovering from above -> Knee as the Darky Combo, since I don't see anyone else even using the 360 Falcon Punch while recovering.
i do it online and offline (the 360 as a recover)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Well, it's nice to know that people are finally picking up on some useful tactics. I haven't seen any Falcons up to date use it aside from myself. It gives a nice boost to your recovery too. Lol.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Personally, I think that everyone's done the 'Willz Combo' at least once. Except the terrible players that don't realize how good it is.

search swf or youtube

Murderfist Recovery

Sorry kiddo. ):

Yung Mei

wtf just happened then. ill try explaining it later, im on a mobile right now D:

Yung Mei

thats what i said, until i watched the replay and it did a grab release animation

the ****?

Yung Mei

i Falcon Dive'd but instead of anything happening, snake did a grab release animation

(where he pushes away? i dunno)

it was in the air too

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
can Falcon Dive take away Snake's Cypher?
Only at a perticular height/spot/etc/idontcare

Not worth using at all, but it (rarely) happens

Easy: cypher + grab = URKSNAKE
falcon dive = airgrab
falcon dive + cypher = AIR URKSNAKE

It looks like a grounded breakaway in the air for Snake, and an aerial breakaway for Falcon.

Zeallyx

Only at a perticular height/spot/etc/idontcare

Not worth using at all, but it (rarely) happens

Easy: cypher + grab = URKSNAKE
falcon dive = airgrab
falcon dive + cypher = AIR URKSNAKE

It looks like a grounded breakaway in the air for Snake, and an aerial breakaway for Falcon.
Thats blasphemy.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
An auto-canceled (FF) First Hit Nair? I'm not sure about the frame rate, but it's enough to guarantee the start-up of Falcon Dive -> when the attack connects. Probably around 5 frames?

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
The frame rate won't be exact, but you've also got to keep in mind that it depends on how close to the ground that the attack comes out. You can do anywhere from Ganondorf's height to the ground and auto-cancel it if you're fast falling. Obviously, the closer to the ground, the more time you have to react with another attack.

Zeallyx

The frame rate won't be exact, but you've also got to keep in mind that it depends on how close to the ground that the attack comes out. You can do anywhere from Ganondorf's height to the ground and auto-cancel it if you're fast falling. Obviously, the closer to the ground, the more time you have to react with another attack.
Why even point that out

Top Bottom