• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Q&A Thread

PZ

Smash Lord
Hmm I don't like the ledge roll and getup attack for reasons before and past 100%.
Ledge roll pass 100% is too long and can be very easy to react to when ready or not.
Get-up attack like you said is bad in general although past 100% has so much invincibility that I wouldn't mind using that from time to time. The low damage one can easily never be use in my book. (ledge drop<jump uair or nair are just safer and less predictable.
I don't really like some of the ledge options you listed because some just reset the situation or puts falcon in a rougher situation but then again I might not die for it and I may get back on stage so why not.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Of course they reset the situation, why would that be a bad thing ?

Like I said : if you think that being on the ledge is a positional disadvantage then you're playing the wrong game. You should never get pressured when you're on the ledge, even as Falcon.

And also you're playing a low tier so you have to mix up. You can't just go and say "this option is too situational, I won't use it" because everything Falcon has is situational.

For example ledge attack <100 is Falcon's fastest hitbox when on the ledge, and it has less lag than its >100 counterpart. It's not safe, but it can definetely catch someone off guard.

PZ

Smash Lord
Wait did you mean positional advantage or disadvantage in your post? also yes I forgot what game I was playing. I am not joking...I haven't played in like a year or 2.

D

Deleted member 189823

Captain Farukon is my new main, get at me.

Can you show me an approximate percantage of when his KO moves, you know, kill? Assuming good DI, of course.
Also, I'd like to see a thread and/or video of ATs, for this guy. The thread is so I can see how they're done.

C'mon guys, let's revive this thing.

Brocolli123

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6887-1972
Essentially, I decided to make this thread to cut down on the spam on these boards. Essentially, post here before you make a topic asking a question that can be answered quickly by a user here. This can be a question from what is your favorite color of Falcon (not recommended but better than making an entire thread) to a new strategy that will likely be recommended to make a new thread about.
What other combos can I do besides side b/down throw, knee of [ustice then up recovery. Also I have trouble landing the up recovery grab

Top Bottom