• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

zeldspazz

Smash Master
^ He looks like a giraffe to me sometimes idk xD

I can see how he would be attractive.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Who is that guy you posted hiroi? the one with the black and white shading.

And you all want me in terms of men.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is my friend, I think she is beautiful :D

Wow, she is really pretty. How old is she and is she single....you know, just asking........and stuff.

What are you people doing? It is against the global rules to discuss women on the Peach boards.

I have reported all of your posts. :mad:

Moozle, thank you for getting back on topic.
See? always gotta be one of you Non-breeders to mess it all up. U mad?

You know what? **** the rules, I'm emo. You people gone took over this olace for too long. The hell with all the mean talk and talk of your god lady gaga. The hell with you people touching my *** when I am drunk. The hell with all the C-U-T-E. All this ends.

Andyou just mad cause you was born....from a FEMALE. You just wish you came out of a man. Sorry but don't work that way, ahahahahaha!!!!! It's time for a revilution. Us straight Peach mains have been inslaved for too long. We want our freedom of Speech and women! We wantr toe right to live freely without getting banned cause of snitches like Meno and the laws of not talking about females here. We want more female Peach players on here. I know for a fact you boys have something to do with lack of female Peach players around here. You boys let nicole in but you have some guards or might bann any other women that come in here and play Peach. I know something is up. But that crap is gonna end. More female Peach players will rise in here. The straights will control all and have our freedom once again. the gays will no longer have a say in anything anymore. I will stop be harrassed by smash cops. A new era will come about! 2 years of this comes to an end today. Let it be known.

Heaven lands on all the non-straight Peach players heads today!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That Snejana chick is so morbidly skinny that it's disgusting. *barfs*

I like women with MEAT in the right places tyvm. xD

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Who is that guy you posted hiroi? the one with the black and white shading.

And you all want me in terms of men.
Shut up and continue posting pictures. >_<

gotta love snejana~
Wtf, give her some food, she's dying! (Most of) the other ones were good though. What King B... I mean, Kbizzle said. Heh, I must admit I like your name now. Kbizzle shizzle wizzle dizzle mizzle...

:053:

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
Dark.Pch

and you quit the game now or what happened?

You say, that this Marth MatchUp is not winnable, are you sure? Could you send me some of your videos against Marth where you have problem against?`Would help me to understand your problems.

Its useless to dream after a girl which you will never meet ^^

Thats not MEEEE!!!!
I think he lost a bet xD

I saw Peach

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/owGykVbfgUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/owGykVbfgUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer

Thats not MEEEE!!!!
I think he lost a bet xD

LOL

This is Artifice, a WA Smasher who recently moved to Portland. Mains Falco in Brawl, Peach in Melee. xD

I zipped him up in that dress before a con. Probably the gayest thing I've ever done. -_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch

and you quit the game now or what happened?

You say, that this Marth MatchUp is not winnable, are you sure? Could you send me some of your videos against Marth where you have problem against?`Would help me to understand your problems.
I am leaning to lose seriously interest in this game and would quit all because of marth. If Marth forces me to counterpick on him, then I dont wanna play this game anymore.

I can't get any videos.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I am leaning to lose seriously interest in this game and would quit all because of marth. If Marth forces me to counterpick on him, then I dont wanna play this game anymore.

I can't get any videos.
Play Mario Kart 64, or Party 4. Peach is good and you don't need any counterpicks in those games! :D

Top Bottom