• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Uncle Ben's is a brand of rice.

Peter Parker's Uncle (Ben) died in the movie and Peter's actions lead to the Uncle's death.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I smiled at it.

I received some road rage from people today. First, this pack of ratchet white bum-*** basic *****es want to drive up all on my side, stop, and then stare at me and my friend in my car like they mad, and then speed off. Um, were you going to do something? No *****, keep driving. Then this black woman wants to yell at me and my friend in the car. All happening in the span of 2 minutes.

I don't even know why. Besides being very very loud and vulgar because people don't know how to let me in a lane, I didn't do anything wrong. :mad:

I'm just going to learn how to teleport. **** driving.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I smiled at it.

I received some road rage from people today. First, this pack of ratchet white bum-*** basic *****es want to drive up all on my side, stop, and then stare at me and my friend in my car like they mad, and then speed off. Um, were you going to do something? No *****, keep driving. Then this black woman wants to yell at me and my friend in the car. All happening in the span of 2 minutes.

I don't even know why. Besides being very very loud and vulgar because people don't know how to let me in a lane, I didn't do anything wrong. :mad:

I'm just going to learn how to teleport. **** driving.
Indy drivers are functionally ********. It's a fact. I hate driving through indy at any time of the day.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Air, Mass drivers are worse.

I was not in any wrong or blocking anyone, and this low grade, backbirth ******* honks and furiously mouths off to me and flipping me off, For no reason at all. Mind you this is like 70% of mass drivers. Ever heard of the term "Mass Hole?"

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Maybe it's a good thing I haven't passed yet lolol.

But you know what really grinds my gears? People who send you a friend invite on FB, despite the fact that you've rejected two previous invites that they sent you already. Get the hint. :mad:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
This one time I told this girl in person that I no longer had any interest in having anything to do with her. I received a friend request from her right after I de-friended her.

Some people don't get it even in an IRL setting.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Maybe it's a good thing I haven't passed yet lolol.

But you know what really grinds my gears? People who send you a friend invite on FB, despite the fact that you've rejected two previous invites that they sent you already. Get the hint. :mad:
MnT if i ever requested you (didn't know you had a facebook) you better add me girl.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Who would want to add you?
Hey! :mad: I'm not a bad guy IRL... :mad:

MnT if i ever requested you (didn't know you had a facebook) you better add me girl.
Sorry - I don't add anyone that I don't know personally. You can imagine what other people would think:

"So, who the heck is that guy?"
"Er... he's someone I met online..."
":glare:"
"He seemed nice enough..."

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Most Some people do not get this "friend" thing. People you don't know will "friend" you. Take, for example, YouTube.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Hey! :mad: I'm not a bad guy IRL... :mad:

Sorry - I don't add anyone that I don't know personally. You can imagine what other people would think:

"So, who the heck is that guy?"
"Er... he's someone I met online..."
":glare:"
"He seemed nice enough..."
but i tell people that all the time when people like dark pch, peachkid, and SHedgy pop up on my facebook and someone ask :bee:
Most Some people do not get this "friend" thing. People you don't know will "friend" you. Take, for example, YouTube.
that happens to me on youtube all the time, i don't really have nothing on mine besides dragshow video's for my friends who would couldn't go.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
but i tell people that all the time when people like dark pch, peachkid, and SHedgy pop up on my facebook and someone ask :bee:
TBF though, I should probably choose FB friends a bit more wisely, because some of them post the most ridiculous things. I distinctly remember one person joining a group called "Let's count to 20,000", and then it spams your whole newsfeed with all the numbers from 1 to 20,000. :glare: There are also endless amounts of frapes.

I deactivated my FB because they lacked some features that were really nice. Most of them were separating the friends you had into different groups and keeping conversation for one group active while keeping it private to all others.

Also, I dislike the design of the site.

GY!BE

Smash Cadet
yay, go nicole!

She got 2nd out of around 70 people today!

She beat like Krystedez 2-0, Logic 2-0, and Infern 3-0 in a ROW wow.
She had super good gameplay and really good turnip games / mixups.
Lost to shugo in grand finals, but it's alright cause Falco is pretty difficult especially shugo's.

GOOD JOB NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
We should change the name of this thread to "Nicole: she's a boss".

Good stuff, Nicole. I wish I had been there to see it.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Nicole for President!!!

Good ****ing ****, baby girl.

I hope there is footage of all your matches for me to watch. <3

We should chat about the Falco match up asap <3
:phone:

Top Bottom