• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

GY!BE

Smash Cadet
na i lost to a super laggy scotland MK

when i asked for a cancel within game one, he said "na, this is how i win"

so i just gave him the win and i havent laddered since

Nicole

Smash Champion
all the replays from the stream were saved so there should be vids of me vs krys, infern, shugo, and logic

TIRED

also shugo is ******** good at this game

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
GOOD JOB NICOLE, watching those replays inspired me mad hard no lie, I'm picking up peach ATM, wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!! my peach sucks right now but I like I'm feeling inspiration right now, I'll be around the peach boards to try to understand the character better. YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYFYAYAYYAYAYYA

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Good job to Nicole for getting 2nd. Proud of her (Not because she's a girl, but because :peach: gets absolutely bodied by :wolf: and she avoided Kain in bracket (smirk)).

Is :wolf: one of :peach:'s top 5 worst matchups? I feel like it is for her.

Ill, Raz, and Silly Kyle are the only :peach:'s that remain on my list of ones to slay as far as I know.

:018:

:phone:

Edit: And how much did you win in terms of money? At hope 3 Caitie won $85 for first in dubs with me. Curious because that would mean Tiger has won the 2nd most money as a female~. We would've won money at TGM: 3, but Tiger was unfamiliar with :zerosuitsamus: so we barely lost a match 1-2 that would've landed us in WF's. She's fixing that matchup inexperience though, which is good.

GY!BE

Smash Cadet
Honestly Seagull, I think Wolf is even.
Fox is more difficult than Wolf for some strange reason for me.
I definitely can see what attributes he has that can make it a -1 or -2, but it never really bothers me.

Peach's Top 5 Worst Matchups Are

:metaknight:, :snake:, :marth:, :falco:, :dedede:

GOOD JOB NICOLE, watching those replays inspired me mad hard no lie, I'm picking up peach ATM, wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!! my peach sucks right now but I like I'm feeling inspiration right now, I'll be around the peach boards to try to understand the character better. YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYFYAYAYYAYAYYA
LMAOOOOOOO

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Edit: And how much did you win in terms of money? At hope 3 Caitie won $85 for first in dubs with me. Curious because that would mean Tiger has won the 2nd most money as a female~. We would've won money at TGM: 3, but Tiger was unfamiliar with :zerosuitsamus: so we barely lost a match 1-2 that would've landed us in WF's. She's fixing that matchup inexperience though, which is good.
See this is why being a girl smasher is annoying.

Omg liek who is the prettiest girl smasher, omg who is the best girl smasher, who has won the most money, omg who has the nicest teeth, who has the nicest hands?
It's annoying being compared to other girls all the time. Can't we just be happy for Nicole's win? No, we have to try compare her payouts with other girls to see if other girls have made more money than her. Hurpa Durp.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
See this is why being a girl smasher is annoying.

Omg liek who is the prettiest girl smasher, omg who is the best girl smasher, who has won the most money, omg who has the nicest teeth, who has the nicest hands?
It's annoying being compared to other girls all the time. Can't we just be happy for Nicole's win? No, we have to try compare her payouts with other girls to see if other girls have made more money than her. Hurpa Durp.
Tiger wins every category :). I'm clearly biased, but she's my gf and dubs partner so...Of course I'll make comparisons because it's her goal to be the best female smasher.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Good job to Nicole for getting 2nd. Proud of her (Not because she's a girl, but because :peach: gets absolutely bodied by :wolf: and she avoided Kain in bracket (smirk)).

Is :wolf: one of :peach:'s top 5 worst matchups? I feel like it is for her.

Ill, Raz, and Silly Kyle are the only :peach:'s that remain on my list of ones to slay as far as I know.

i won $152 at this.
but i've won money several times for dubs and i think i won like $70 at the last thing i placed in the money at. idk i've never really kept track. kass has won money every now and then in doubles too but i -think- tiger has got 2nd most dolla dolla bills on lock.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
i won $152 at this.
but i've won money several times for dubs and i think i won like $70 at the last thing i placed in the money at. idk i've never really kept track. kass has won money every now and then in doubles too but i -think- tiger has got 2nd most dolla dolla bills on lock.
I've won doubles and singles money, but it's mostly only in doubles when I team with Kel. But we rarely team. lmao

idk what I have total. @_@

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Did Nicole even upload the replays yet? T_T

Top Bottom