• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nordal

Smash Lord
I posted some truth on a Dark.Pch blog Trevonte sent me on aim (another self pity blog), and as soon as I logged on aim when I got home this appeared.

DarkPch: (6:12:58 PM) Im only gonna tell you this once
DarkPch: (6:13:11 PM) anything dealing with me on the net stay out of it
DarkPch: (6:13:40 PM) I dont ****ing like you, get it through your head, so just like I avoid you and dont say **** to you, do the same
DarkPch signed off at 6:14 PM.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I think you just have a tendency to make people hate you quickly.
People who hate me:
Dark.Pch
?????

People who hate everyone:
Dark.Pch

Notice any correlations?

That's kind of sad, really.
What did you put in her blog that made him/her that upset?
His blog was about people telling him that he's good and for people to stop saying that he's good at brawl. It was basically just a huge rant about how he sucks and how his tournament performance is *** and blah blah blah.

He's posted that at least five times here, and he's just looking for attention so that he can hear people think that he's good. I simply told him that his self pity was narcism in disguise and that only new people to the boards and himself ever thought he was good.

The next three posts or so all agreed with me, but they make less sense since he deleted my post.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not sure what that has to do with anything but that's cool I guess.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Spelt thinks my posts are not cool.
As when he goes on ranting about me not being a good poster and direct me to the reasons.
In a [General/Social] thread.

But yeah, the blog. I can pretty much understand your side of the story, nordal. But you can't be so sure about what dark says is false when it comes to being legit or not.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
There you go bringing up topics from other threads that have no place in here again.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There was no drama in this thread so drama from another thread had to be brought over to defibrillate the dying thread.

Stay free Peach [Social/General].

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
In a [General/Social] thread.

Silly people.

You guys haven't heard today that southwest airlines, supporters for gays/lesbians, kicked out a former "The L-word" celebrity for kissing her girlfriend?

That's an outrage.

Top Bottom