• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Moozle

Smash Champion
Oooh Smashboards got a makeover. Everything looks so bubbly and shiny.

Next tournament I go to I'm thinking about going Bowser for everyone except Olimar and Diddy...and some other really annoying people.

Edit: Lol Metatitan won the last page twice

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
He tired to make me gay for him. Did not happen. He failed.
Well of course he'd fail at "Trying to make you gay" that would be like trying to make bacon delicious . . . it's ALREADY delicious so it's impossible to TURN it delicious.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I wasn't a huge fan of the video or the song when it came out, but it wasn't bad, and I love some of her other songs from that album like "How I Roll"

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Oops, wrong song title!!

It's actually "Till The World Ends!"

My bad y'all <3
That was silly Kyle. (see what I did there?)

Anyway, that song AND music video are both MUCH better than "Hold it Against Me" My only problem with the whole thing was Britney's face. For 90% of the music video she looked tired or bored or something.

I mean I understand that she's supposed to have that whole "eyes half closed, mouth hanging open, smoldering temptress" but it REALLY is at odds with a high-energy dance hit and it looks like the sedated Britney or made her lip synch and go through the steps of her coreography right after a botox treatment.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I wasn't a huge fan of the video or the song when it came out, but it wasn't bad, and I love some of her other songs from that album like "How I Roll"
How I Roll is like my second favorite song from the album.

I still don't really like HIAM. It's just bleh. The music video is mediocre to me.
TTWE is way better as a single. The video is slightly better from HIAM. Kesha wrote the song... but it also looks like she directed the video. It seems very Keshy. The video reminded me of her music videos for I'm a slave 4 u and Piece of Me in some parts. Meh. :p

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Holy cow Meta, where do you get all these pics from :awesome:

Actually, don't answer that LOL

So yea, I finally have access to Infinite Replays at long last on my Wii xD I might even be able to get some vids of my Peach up finally...
...although they'd most likely be Wi Fi :urg:

Btw when anyone else uses their Wii with infinite replays, does anyone feel that Brawl plays...slightly differently? Everything seems so...juddery...almost as if the game is being emulated poorly. Everything seems sped up and the colour/contrast/brightness all seems noticeably different D:
Infact I'm really not happy with this, I think I'll delete it off for the time being cause there's definitly something up with the way Brawl is running

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Holy cow Meta, where do you get all these pics from :awesome:

Actually, don't answer that LOL

So yea, I finally have access to Infinite Replays at long last on my Wii xD I might even be able to get some vids of my Peach up finally...
...although they'd most likely be Wi Fi :urg:

Btw when anyone else uses their Wii with infinite replays, does anyone feel that Brawl plays...slightly differently? Everything seems so...juddery...almost as if the game is being emulated poorly. Everything seems sped up D:

Poor Rick has played so much Wifi, he actually forgot what the offline game speed felt like. It's ok though, everytime I played offline Brawl after having played wifi for quite a long time, I thought I was playing Melee.

Thank god I abandoned wifi. I miss our amazingly Peachy dittos though ;_;

:053:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado

Poor Rick has played so much Wifi, he actually forgot what the offline game speed felt like. It's ok though, everytime I played offline Brawl after having played wifi for quite a long time, I thought I was playing Melee.

Thank god I abandoned wifi. I miss our amazingly Peachy dittos though ;_;

:053:
Lulz :p

Nah its wierd - the game seems as though it's being emulated poorly. The colours are all slightly off and the speed of the game is...just not right. It's nowhere near as smooth. I mean, the inputs work fine and stuff but...everything looks so clunky and rough

I'm taking it off for now until I figure out what the problem is

And I will abandon Wi Fi when I eventually find an alternative which is either pick up another game or stop being so paranoid/find the time and money to go to a tourney lol

Two-Ell

Smash Master
the infinite replay code is not responsible for that problem. There must be another code you have in your codeset that only works on the NTSC version of the game.

Also I hope you also have the allow replays over 3mins code lol. Infinite replay is kinda useless without it.

:rosalina:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
That's odd - the only code I've got is the Infinite Replays one and I double checked I was using the PAL one

Hmmmm. Do you suggest I try putting in the code again?

Also I hope you also have the allow replays over 3mins code lol. Infinite replay is kinda useless without it.

Oh woops my bad - by Infinite Replays I meant the Allow replays over 3 mins :p

Two-Ell

Smash Master
waiting for the next opportunity to poke me on Fb again D:

to seriously answer your question. The poke was earlier today so I'm sure he's fine. Just away randomly

Metatitan

Smash Master
I think the biggest issue is that a tournament can't be stickied if it doesn't follow the ruleset. Everyone else having more ledgegrabs than mk is stupid too. Idc about stages but I know quite a few people who are gonna bring up a ****storm.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I mean those characters could go to the edge now

MASTER PLAN

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
OMG!!

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8
Oops, wrong song title!!

It's actually "Till The World Ends!"

My bad y'all <3
Before i saw the second post i was like "why is the title a different name? ARGHHHHHHH!"
Then i saw the beggining when it said December 21st 2012 then i was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:" glad the world didn't actually end in the video. also the song was ok

Top Bottom