• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Hey, I'm back to Peach boards seeing as social is back. You might remember me as Nick Riddle if you saw me.

Also read Dark Pch's post, **** sounds rough. Hope you'll be fine, bro.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Today has been so surreal, it's unbelievable.

As most of you have probably heard, Gabrielle Giffords - a congresswoman from Tucson, AZ, was shot point blank in the head. This happened less than 10 minutes away from where I live. I was on my way to Tempe for a tournament when I found out.

I was driving and early reports were saying she died. I wanted to cry, but I felt numb and couldn't believe what happened.

I voted for her in 2008 and in 2010. This was her third term in office.

This is an unspeakable tragedy and I can't help but blame the vitriol from Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who was injured and killed. Today marks a very sad day for America. I am very optimistic about Gabby's recovery and wish her a speedy recovery.

On a different note, wish me luck. I got 2nd in doubles and singles bracket is about to start. I am going to try and get recordings with KiraFlax and Darklink, as well as other people who I fight in bracket. My Peach has been on fire tonight.

<3 :peach:

Wow... But, lol at more Sarah Palin hate. Do well at tourney.

And I am picking peach back up again. I found my calling for characters who get KOed easily and cannot KO at reasonable percents easily lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
stay strong dark

stay strong

I kinda look up to you.
Huh? Why is that. I don't recall me doing anything epic with Peach. I failed with her so bad for a year and lost everything that I had. I do plan to get it all Back though. You should be looking up to the other 100 Peach players here that are way better than I am. I'm really nothing anymore and I don't wanna dissapoint anyone anymore.

Drk, sounds like you needed some balance. Balance is good. Don't stop doing what you love, use it to compliment your responsibilities :D.
Kinda lost me there.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Huh? Why is that. I don't recall me doing anything epic with Peach. I failed with her so bad for a year and lost everything that I had. I do plan to get it all Back though. You should be looking up to the other 100 Peach players here that are way better than I am. I'm really nothing anymore and I don't wanna dissapoint anyone anymore.

not about the game at all fool. :>

real life wise.

We have sort of the same "mental disorders"

sort of.

just that I'm spoiled/in a privileged family somewhat and you have to live it out hard.

and sort of more or less kinda more stable.

but im not gonna comment on that.

:x

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
not about the game at all fool. :>

real life wise.

We have sort of the same "mental disorders"

sort of.

just that I'm spoiled/in a privileged family somewhat and you have to live it out hard.

and sort of more or less kinda more stable.

but im not gonna comment on that.

:x
Ooooooo. Ok. Well guess I'm happy I can impact someones life in a good way. The mental disorders I have is mostly depression and I think bi-polar. Though docs tend to say I don't have it.

I been at stuff like this since 12, so I am kinda use to it.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Illmatic for most helpful Peach.

Speaking of which, real awards will be posted... soon. Still have Peachkid over.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow... Do you tell day old babies to figure out how to feed themselves without anyone's help? :(
we aren't babies lol.

and what I meant is, the matchup is so difficult there really isn't any solid way of figuring it out. I've seen certain Peaches do wayyyy different things that I have ever thought of and it worked, so it's just a certain matchup you learn as you go along - noone really has a solid way of beating a Metaknight every time - maybe PeachGuard or Xeylode will figure out something new?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
we aren't babies lol.

and what I meant is, the matchup is so difficult there really isn't any solid way of figuring it out. I've seen certain Peaches do wayyyy different things that I have ever thought of and it worked, so it's just a certain matchup you learn as you go along - noone really has a solid way of beating a Metaknight every time - maybe PeachGuard or Xeylode will figure out something new?
Our Dacus ***** MK 5 ways till Monday.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
On a serious note, Usmash is easier to land on MK.

Fish for it more against MK.

Especially punishing Shuttle loop.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Illmatic for most helpful Peach.

Speaking of which, real awards will be posted... soon. Still have Peachkid over.
Peachkid: Best distraction from making Meno do the peach board awards

How about those side b's? :troll:

we aren't babies lol.

That does not seem as mean when it is put in that way. I was jumping to the idea of you meant everyone one for themselves because that is how you should do things. On your own with no help form anyone. The only advice I have for MK is don't get into the air :p
:peach: +

/confused avi
Best reaction sequence.
Peachkid: Best distraction from making Meno do the peach board awards

How about those side b's? :troll:
Love your texture hacks.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
That does not seem as mean when it is put in that way. I was jumping to the idea of you meant everyone one for themselves because that is how you should do things. On your own with no help form anyone. The only advice I have for MK is don't get into the air :p

Best reaction sequence.

Love your texture hacks.
I made another one! Its a surprise too so... hopefully I can upload it soon

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
learn it yourself
we aren't babies lol.

That does not matter. In that case I have been wasting my time for three years teaching people about Peach and match ups to a point they becoame better players.

There would also be no point in match up talks cause everyone plays them different. Now matter how hard, mild or easy they are. So saying this is not really good. I have my way of fighting meta and taught people it, they do better. Others learned it from someone else and they do better. There isnt just one option. And cause there isn't, there is many ways one can get advice. It gives people something to start with and add it to how they play in general.

Some help is better than none.

Top Bottom