• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I was kidding.
I figured as much but I hate creeping people out or w/e.

LOL

Telling my parents or even thinking of it is freaking me out.

I'm cool with my friends knowing for now.

Supreme it feels really good when people who's reactions you care about take it well right?
Yeah it's very much great. I actually am not quite sure what reaction I should expect from him, it was bothering me a lot. Such a relief.

I'm not even sure why I was hiding it from people this long, aside from the obvious problem of my parents finding out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like your avatar Dark :3
Thanks. This avatar gives me somewhat inspiration.

I figured as much but I hate creeping people out or w/e.
I'm a Peach main. And be on the Peach boards. Been at this for three years. The **** I gone seen and heard around here. Just me. I aint gonna get creeped out that easy.

Word, when I move up to NY for college we are gonna bust that **** out aight?
Uh-huh.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
so when I read 'it was hard for me to come out' in a post Dark wrote I was like

"Let me go get my glasses."

Then I saw the rest. It's been a long time since his last wacky story xD

I don't think anything can top the llod story though. That one slayed me.

:rosalina:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I had a good busy day today. My tournament this weekend was canceled yesterday sadly cause of some guy dying in a car crash. I will drink a glass of wine tonight for his family

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMFG I'm so EFFING EXCITED for GENESIS 2 OMFG OMFG lolz

This will definitely be the biggest tournament I've been too, even bigger than WHOBO 3!!!

:peach: is such a sexy BEOTCH I can't get enough of her!!

I'm going to steam roll some ****ers!!

ALSO

Everyone should watch this video:
Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A

I'm really glad Katy stepped it up. Gaga has been the leader in having longer music videos.

ALSO omg this song is really good. I just discovered it as I was looking at the Billboard Hot 100:
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger ft. Christina Aguilera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRsxpoAc5w

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman

Is that Mu?!?! I love her theme! Actually I love Blazblue!

Best fighting game everrr <3.

ok tied with Smash and Dead or Alive.

:053:

Why yes it is O:
Her theme is awesome, which makes me even more glad shes my sub (and like peach may become my main for being so much fun, IDENTITY CRISIS) which system you has it for o:?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Haku-men/Arakune for life bro.
Hakumen is kewl but I don't like his style... Arakune is just gay. His story is enjoyable though. x3

Jin X: used him since CT
add me :D RoanYagyu
I hate Jin DX. Fortunately I can handle him much better now but he's still stupid ;_;.

I'll add you but I don't have Gold atm, so I can't play matches anytime soon I'm afraid. ;o

:053:

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Jin's fun when you get used to him xD; but it sucks when your opponent realizes that jin has NO mixups D:

Haku's cool. i can admire a good hakumen X: arakune is.....blehhhhh D: and thats alright X: when you do get gold tho we are doin matches, hopefully our connection will be good :3

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I only use both those characters because when I 1st played the game I loved the look of them.

I almost never use anyone else, even for fun.

I have character loyalty somewhat.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
^ Kinda the same, although I just enjoy master one/two character at a time, and after becoming at least decent I'll take a look at other characters. They never take the place of my main/true sub though. Also, counter-bosses are scary. It makes pressuring Hakumen a real pain in the ***...

Jin's fun when you get used to him xD; but it sucks when your opponent realizes that jin has NO mixups D:

Haku's cool. i can admire a good hakumen X: arakune is.....blehhhhh D: and thats alright X: when you do get gold tho we are doin matches, hopefully our connection will be good :3
I heard CS online isn't as good as CT, which saddens me a lot ... :( CT was near lagless, and that was amazing.

:052:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Didn't Dark.Pch Side-Taunt to lose a game against someone? I think bloodcross...

Will you play with the D-Pad having no taunts now.
Yea, it was against him in loses bracket game 2. We were both at last stock. He had like 80 or 90 to my 150%. I went to do a techincal thing with Peach with her Jab. But I wanted to buffer it fo I could get my frame advantage in. After the Jab my finger slipped and I hit the D-Pad. So I ended up taunting and he upsmash me.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
I still have CT so we can play that too if ya like O: i honestly am not sure which has better connection, i havent played someone in both to check which is better

Top Bottom