• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
he seems real interestin, to be honest id play everyone in the roster (except tager D:<) but i kno that would be tooo much work that i wouldnt do for a loooong *** time xD; (especially with carl...)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Platinum/Arakune/Noel for me, here. Used to use Tao and Mu, but CS2 made me drop them. Mostly because Tao changed so much, and I just kinda lost interest in Mu. I had a hard time doing her combos. :(

I am becoming increasing convinced that Chansey is evil. (Or maybe just mislead from the pokemon trainer. If so, who controls air?)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've never played Guilty Gear.
I don't really like traditional fighters though.
How far does it stray from stuff like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
GG is like BB(a spiritual successor to GG), just reaaaallly technical. You have to be ready to spend a lot of time practicing simple things.

It's also probably one of the most balanced fighters(Accent Core)

:rosalina:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hmm, I actually kinda liked BB. Could have gotten into it if I had owned it.
Might give it a try.

Also when you say balanced... Like, how far below the rest of the cast is the worst character? I've been screwed all 3 smash games when it came to characters I wanted to main (Samus/Ness in 64, Mewtwo in Melee, Ganondorf in Brawl). Don't particularly feel like playing a character only to find out they don't stand a chance.

*EDIT* OH MY GOD THERE IS A DS ONE. And I thought there was a void of fighters on the DS aside from Jump Ultimate.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hey Eddie is worse though lol. UNBLOCKABLES D:

I-no's pressure game is soooo sex. I love it. I mained Baiken before her, but fell in love the day I picked her up. I've spent ages practicing how to FRC her Chemical Love into Instant Air Dash.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I tend to be bad at games requiring lots of techskill, yet this game seems really awesome. Gonna give the DS one a spin. If I like it, which one is played the most competitively? I'm guessing either Core or Core Plus, probably the latter?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
xD KB

Core and Core Plus are the same game really, but Plus has two characters added(I'd get it if you can find it). GG is actually pretty cheap on the wii, like $20. I'm not amazing at tech skill either, but it's fun to practice. The game is really good(My favorite fighter after Smash). I might try to join the community.

Oh, the DS game doesn't play like the rest of the series. It's a spinoff pretty much lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Awww.
Well w/e I'ma play it anyways.

Also gonna find the Wii version.

But first I need a job.

Top Bottom