• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Just saw X-Men: First Class

ehhhh, it was alright.

Not better than Super Eight, imo. I'd give it like a 6.8/10

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Just saw X-Men: First Class

ehhhh, it was alright.

Not better than Super Eight, imo. I'd give it like a 6.8/10
i just saw it too, it was alright.

its hard to fit it in w/ the other movies though, and thats part of what irked me about it. i did enjoy the bonding of Xavier and Magneto though, it was so cute.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Wow Air, you are far cuter than I imagined :3

I am not in a relationship right now, but have been seeing this guy Alex for the past 2 weeks since we met.

He has lots of money yeah and is great in bed, but he is a 6 years older than me (he is 29) and I don't find him very attractive.

But now that all my buds know I'm gay I can go out and find myself someone.

I've been abusing the boards lately to hang with friends and go out and have fun.

I honestly should have come out years ago.

Hindsight sucks.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
i just saw it too, it was alright.

its hard to fit it in w/ the other movies though, and thats part of what irked me about it. i did enjoy the bonding of Xavier and Magneto though, it was so cute.
None of the other movies are continuity.
X3 and that ****ty "Adventures of Hugh Jackman" are not considered canon to ANY of the movies.

Sent, coming out did nothing for me.
Except give me even more reason hate the fact that I am gay.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Coming out made everything better for me!! It was such a good feeling. But I know that every gay person doesn't get the same opportunity that I have.

I'm sorry to hear about that Tofer. I think it's because of where you live. What does your family think about it??

Also, Kyon and Illmatic should give me tips on fighting Pikachu!! Cuz I'm going to MM Esam at Genesis 2 and I want to win! :)

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I mean, I am all for being who are and everything, that's not what I am talking against.
It's just accepting I am gay hasn't done anything for me but make everything worse.

@Kyle, my family hates gays.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm bi personally. Didn't really change much when it came out the other day. The friend of mine I told wasn't particularly surprised, and it was the only friend of mine I was particularly worried about the reaction of.

But oh god if my parents ever find out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm bi personally. Didn't really change much when it came out the other day. The friend of mine I told wasn't particularly surprised, and it was the only friend of mine I was particularly worried about the reaction of.

No wonder you was looking at me with them bedroom eyes when we were playing matches at COT5

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Wow Air, you are far cuter than I imagined :3
Well geez lol. Thank you though. :p
You're finally back, I thought you got killed or something on one of your "stranger" adventures. ;)

Yes air you look cute with it low.
Thanks. :)

I still need to watch First Class. I don't have any friends that enjoy Marvel stuff though. :ohwell: I think I might have to wait for it to be released on DVD.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh right Genesis is like soonish or something

Anyways, I played brawl again. Felt pretty good to play Peach

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Im single. My luck seems to be crap. Three girls like me.

One of them is in CA. She is 24. We like nearly all the same things. We have so much in common. She has a witty personality like me. Just a lil more calm. Guess a female version of it.

The next one lives in IL. We don't have that much in common but her personality is nearly a witty as mines. She is 20.

And the last one lives in NJ. Now you think this be good since she is close. But she has a boyfriend. Yet she still has a crush on me. She likes her man more then me though. Her personality is more girly like mix with emo.

This usually happens to me all the time. my luck with girls is unreal.
Do you know how to do the Harlem Shake?

o L u G y?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL for some reason I think I know what you are saying.

No wonder you was looking at me with them bedroom eyes when we were playing matches at COT5
LOL

LOL think what you want man. It's more I was amused by the way you look when you're actually playing.
The Harlem Shake? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDk_D-lUFcI

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I mean, I am all for being who are and everything, that's not what I am talking against.
It's just accepting I am gay hasn't done anything for me but make everything worse.

@Kyle, my family hates gays.

Telling my parents or even thinking of it is freaking me out.

I'm cool with my friends knowing for now.

Supreme it feels really good when people who's reactions you care about take it well right?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think I can relate to some of you guys. I was hard for me to come out to my mom.

Me: Mom, I have something to tell you

Mom: Yes? What is it.

Me: Well, you see....erm.......

Mom: Just tell me, I won't get mad.

Me: Ok........well...........I like girls.

Mom:.......excuse me for a sec. *goes to other room* We need to talk.

Dad: I'm trying to watch the game. I am not in the mood to play batman and robin in the bedroom right now.

Mom: Your son just told me he is straight

Dad: Hell Yea! That's my boy! I was kinda worried for a sec (Good thing I showed him what he should be looking at and doing durning nap time at school)

Mom: NO! Now I have to fear of him getting girls pregnant, and all sorts of trouble. This is why I wanted a girl dammit.

Dad: god did not give you a girl cause he did not wanna put me through hell with 2 females in the house whole STOPPING ME FROM WATCHING THE DAMM GAME!

Mom:..............Dark, get in here.

Me: Wha?

Mom: You are getting tranfered to an all boys school

Me and Dad: WHAT!?!

Mom: It is for your own good. You also can't watch that sailor moon anymore.

Me: What the f-

Dad: *Slap upside head* Watch your mouth!......Dammit babe, WTF!?! Force him to be gay aint gonna do anything but cause trouble

Mom: It will make me have an easier time at being a parent

Dad: Oh you can obviously tell you are a first timer at this huh? Way to go champ .__.

Mom: -___- ' *leaves*

Dad: .......It's ok, We still Got the DOA3 for ps2 to replace sailor moon.

Me: Oh yea. But the dam school transfer. It's cool though. I'll just bring naughty magazines each day to school and talk about girls. That should get me kicked out. I'll take over the damm school. They will like girls so much it will turn into a boys and girls school! mwahahahaha!

Dad:...........Thats my boy *sniff* I knew giving you the talk before coming out the womb would do you some good

Me: What?

Dad: Nothing............go play your PS2 before I ground you!

Top Bottom