• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok guys im gonna go to sleep. ill come up with another challenge for you guys to do at a later date. the prize will be a video of illmatic doing....certain things.....to a certain.............................. animal.

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYYuDf3M0Q

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Everyone has a bit of gay something in them.

or, at least, they can if they ask ;)
Loool.I knew you'd have something to follow that up with.

Guys (gays?)... I've decided. I'd like to request a match with as many of you as possible (those who live within a reasonable distance, of course). Would any of you like to play? o=

Recently I've played King Beef and Dark Pch (do you guys remember me? lol). I wasn't ***** by either of them like I was in the past and I'd like to see where I stand now... I'd also like to see if I could learn any new tricks and tips from you guys. I don't have any videos or anything, so I figure the best way for people to critique me would be for them to play me.
Thanks for your time, guys~

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Loool.I knew you'd have something to follow that up with.

Guys (gays?)... I've decided. I'd like to request a match with as many of you as possible (those who live within a reasonable distance, of course). Would any of you like to play? o=

Recently I've played King Beef and Dark Pch (do you guys remember me? lol). I wasn't ***** by either of them like I was in the past and I'd like to see where I stand now... I'd also like to see if I could learn any new tricks and tips from you guys. I don't have any videos or anything, so I figure the best way for people to critique me would be for them to play me.
Thanks for your time, guys~
If only you'd asked a week ago when I was in florida :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think I'll get back into wifi once summer starts.

I mean, if it's cultivated LLOD and Illmatic, something must be happening.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I think I'll get back into wifi once summer starts.

I mean, if it's cultivated LLOD and Illmatic, something must be happening.
me too, atm i barely have time to play anything cause of school lol
I'm bummed there are no videos of me :( *cries*
im bummed that the only vids of me are when i was max garbo :urg:
No, everyone has trouble namesearching ever since the Vibrant update.

I would be surprised if that wasn't intentional on the coders' part though lol

:rosalina:
intentionally getting rid of namesearch? lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am starting to think wifi was the answer to all my problems I was trying to remember back when I was good. And what was it that I was doing. I remember that it was wifi. I was usually playing wifi alot. I made a blog back then that wifi was the reason I got that good. it was the same with ADHD and Ally. Anti also was just a wifi kid. And look at them now.

So I have been abusing wifi now that my net is a lil better. So far I am hacking. I think I'll keep at this everyday for month and see what happens.

Then again, this might now even help much. Cause I can beast when I am not fighting for anything. I think I might need another talk with Bum. but I'm gonna see where this goes.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Hi new guy.
Are you a Peach main or just here because you heard we're really awesome?
I realize this is four pages late, but I just saw this.

I'm just gonna call you "Tofoo" or "Tofu" for short.

Sadly, I'm not a Peach main. The thread title drew me in, so I guess it's because you're awesome.

Btw I watched the HOBO 31 live stream. Who was it who beat that Falco (Green Peach, the Falco's tag was OZZ, they both lived until like... 170%), because that was very impressive.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
That was probably one of my better sets of the tournament. I hope it gets uploaded.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Green Peach from HOBO is Illmatic, he's this kid who's graduating from middle school and going to high school.
He's a cool kid though.
And Tofoo sounds perfect, I like it.
Welcome to these boards!

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Hope so too. I really like watching your Peach and I only got to see the end of the matches.

z00ted

Green Peach from HOBO is Illmatic, he's this kid who's graduating from middle school and going to high school.
He's a cool kid though.
And Tofoo sounds perfect, I like it.
LOOOOOOL

Tofooo omg hahahahahaa

Thanks Fang! I appreciate it.

z00ted

dude I've known about that video FOREVER

thank you for reminding me about it.

Top Bottom